The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2015, 01:59 PM   #13001
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
What did Peters do to draw the PF for after he got burnt giving up a TD? I only saw it on NFL.com play by play.
What game were you watching?

Peters got pissed because his teammate got pushed off on right in front of the official without getting called and that gave them a TD. Crabtree was jawing at him and Peters pushed him. Kids gotta control his emotions better, but I'll take a penalty like that every once in awhile.

On Oaklands next drive, you claim Peters got burnt on a pass that was dropped that he should have given up a TD...but fail to mention the ball was thrown 5 yards out of bounds and it would have taken a perfectly placed 45 yards (in the air) throw to complete that pass.

Oh, and Peters got his pick shortly afterwards.
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:00 PM   #13002
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 76,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
You guys are going to overlook Oakland because of the two tougher games after them and end up losing all 3.
Or not.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:10 PM   #13003
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 53,982

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Or not.
What? You question if we're going to overlook a division game at home?

Logic seems sound to me
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:12 PM   #13004
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 76,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
What? You question if we're going to overlook a division game at home?

Logic seems sound to me
The Broncos overlooking the Raiders is a weird concept in itself. Mike Shanahan got fired for letting the Raiders kick our asses at home. Mike ****ing Shanahan! Anybody think Kubes doesn't remember that?

Broncos franchise rule #1: You do not lose to the Raiders at home.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:13 PM   #13005
OABB
Internet Warrior
 
OABB's Avatar
 
Battle tested.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 19,127

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
What game were you watching?

Peters got pissed because his teammate got pushed off on right in front of the official without getting called and that gave them a TD. Crabtree was jawing at him and Peters pushed him. Kids gotta control his emotions better, but I'll take a penalty like that every once in awhile.

On Oaklands next drive, you claim Peters got burnt on a pass that was dropped that he should have given up a TD...but fail to mention the ball was thrown 5 yards out of bounds and it would have taken a perfectly placed 45 yards (in the air) throw to complete that pass.

Oh, and Peters got his pick shortly afterwards.

Who is peters? Sorry, I only pay attention to teams that are good. Is he a db?
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:14 PM   #13006
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
Jaguars OM Mock GM

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 18,440

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Butt
Default

Oakland game wont be easy especially with how injured Denver is, and there's no way in hell KC is making the AFCCG.

Even in the small chance Denver collapses, Pittsburgh would smoke KC in the first round.

They have a better chance of winning a playoff game as a WC than at home although Indy has had their number.

I dont get the Tebow comparison, there were a couple dropped picks. Running the ball, good defense, and taking care of the ball.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:34 PM   #13007
Rocket 7
Ring of Famer
 
Rocket 7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Santa Teresa, NM
Posts: 6,056

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Smith 70
Default

Chiefs have no heart

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295244
Rocket 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:38 PM   #13008
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
Jaguars OM Mock GM

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 18,440

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Butt
Default

Nevermind.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:17 PM   #13009
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Oakland game wont be easy especially with how injured Denver is, and there's no way in hell KC is making the AFCCG.

Even in the small chance Denver collapses, Pittsburgh would smoke KC in the first round.

They have a better chance of winning a playoff game as a WC than at home although Indy has had their number.

I dont get the Tebow comparison, there were a couple dropped picks. Running the ball, good defense, and taking care of the ball.
Cincy
Denver
NE
Indy
KC
Jets

That's the current playoff field

It's not unrealistic to think KC can beat any of those teams in the postseason, but we might need a night "bad Dalton" type game to beat Cincy.
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:19 PM   #13010
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
They absolutely didn't play with ANY heart at that point of the season.

I think giving away the Denver game deflated them for a few weeks.

Extremely young teams like ours often have swings like that, I just hope we peak at the right time.

Last edited by BossChief; 12-07-2015 at 03:21 PM..
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:21 PM   #13011
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 53,080

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joesy Jewel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
What game were you watching?

Peters got pissed because his teammate got pushed off on right in front of the official without getting called and that gave them a TD. Crabtree was jawing at him and Peters pushed him. Kids gotta control his emotions better, but I'll take a penalty like that every once in awhile.

On Oaklands next drive, you claim Peters got burnt on a pass that was dropped that he should have given up a TD...but fail to mention the ball was thrown 5 yards out of bounds and it would have taken a perfectly placed 45 yards (in the air) throw to complete that pass.

Oh, and Peters got his pick shortly afterwards.
I was watching the Bronco game dumbass, I was following on the NFL.com game tracker.

I would take a CB like Harris over a ball hawk who gets burned badly and now has his 3rd PF call after being burnt vs Bears late in that loss, vs the Bronco game when he got benched, and yesterday.

But per your posts on Chefplanet we know you would rather have our D than the 2013 Seahawks too.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:22 PM   #13012
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 53,080

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joesy Jewel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
They absolutely didn't play with ANY heart at that point of the season.

I think giving away the Denver game deflated them for a few weeks.

Extremely young teams like ours often have swings like that, I just hope we peak at the right time.
Had the Refs called a clean game vs the Bills they would be back to heartless losers.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:22 PM   #13013
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I was watching the Bronco game dumbass, I was following on the NFL.com game tracker.

I would take a CB like Harris over a ball hawk who gets burned badly and now has his 3rd PF call after being burnt vs Bears late in that loss, vs the Bronco game when he got benched, and yesterday.

But per your posts on Chefplanet we know you would rather have our D than the 2013 Seahawks too.
If you were paying attention, you would have seen the multiple times that I said I'd take Harris over any of our corners.

He's a great player and I've always respected him.

I'd rather have SS or Peters over Talib, though.

Last edited by BossChief; 12-07-2015 at 03:25 PM..
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:24 PM   #13014
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Had the Refs called a clean game vs the Bills they would be back to heartless losers.
You're an idiot.

Seriously, you claim to watch all the games, but can't even spell the players names, get situations wrong consistently and need corrected on all of your observations.
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:30 PM   #13015
Rocket 7
Ring of Famer
 
Rocket 7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Santa Teresa, NM
Posts: 6,056

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Smith 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
If you were paying attention, you would have seen the multiple times that I said I'd take Harris over any of our corners.

He's a great player and I've always respected him.

I'd rather have SS or Peters over Talib, though
You also would take this years Broncos defense over the Seahawks from a few years ago. Or will you backtrack on that claim also

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=2660
Rocket 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:39 PM   #13016
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
You also would take this years Broncos defense over the Seahawks from a few years ago. Or will you backtrack on that claim also

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=2660
I stand by that. You guys have a great defense.

Since the Steelers game, ours is just as good or better, though.
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:42 PM   #13017
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Champ Bailey calls the Chiefs his dark horse Super Bowl team and says "what they did to Denver was no joke"

Haha
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:47 PM   #13018
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yi Rox View Post
Pretty impressive for a homer that continues to throw **** against the wall and see if it sticks:

Tied for 3rd passes defended: http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...passesDefended

Tied for CB lead/ DB has more: http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl.../interceptions

Gross yard returns. Next time a QB is Talib'd he'll have the lead
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...erceptionYards

You chose to look at 3 categories out of 13 of which you stated one correctly. He's not the alone at the top guy you think.
ESPN must not have updated yet...
Attached Images
 
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:47 PM   #13019
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

.
Attached Images
 
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:49 PM   #13020
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

...
Attached Images
 
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:50 PM   #13021
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
You also would take this years Broncos defense over the Seahawks from a few years ago. Or will you backtrack on that claim also

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=2660
And what exactly have I backtracked on?
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:06 PM   #13022
OnlyInUtah
Just Drafted
 
OnlyInUtah's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 43

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

1994 was the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game...when they had Joe Montana. Stat your brains out but come playoff time....one and done for over 21 years.
OnlyInUtah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:15 PM   #13023
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 53,080

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joesy Jewel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I stand by that. You guys have a great defense.

Since the Steelers game, ours is just as good or better, though.
Against the dregs of the NFL.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:17 PM   #13024
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 53,080

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joesy Jewel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
You're an idiot.

Seriously, you claim to watch all the games, but can't even spell the players names, get situations wrong consistently and need corrected on all of your observations.
Who is the loser trolling other boards, then disappearing for weeks on end then poking their head out beating their chest that they are going to win the Division down 3 games with 4 left?
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:19 PM   #13025
KCStud
Registered User
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,477

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
What was so lucky yesterday? Denver isn't losing out. Oakland, while they have a nicertain core, isn't that great. Carr gifted you guys that game yesterday. Fisher was beat like the bum he is all freaking day.
This clown watches the Chiefs game when his team is playing and he still gets everything wrong.
No surprise here.

I see you wouldn't respond to my post earlier this week when I pulled your pants down about how wrong you are about Fisher with proven stats.

Last edited by KCStud; 12-07-2015 at 04:28 PM..
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:05 PM.


Denver Broncos