The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2018, 02:27 PM   #251
rugbythug
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

In my life I have had a a brother accused of rape. Investigated, polygraph etc.. was never charged. Woman used rape charge to try and save a relationship she was caught cheating in.

2 friends accused of abuse by ex wives. Both were never charged no evidence could ever be found. Each lost all parental rights with only accusations.

Family friend accused of rape while divorcing. Prior to divorce while husband was on a work trip wife sold all stock. Cashed out life insurance and sold all vehicles. Used his power of attorney they had signed years previous to accomplish the draining of assets. Then used rape accusations to prevent him from working- ( had a mechanic shop at his house did diesel rebuilds from home)

I have also known women who were raped/abused in college while intoxicated. This is not a cut and dried issue and to rush to judgment so you can feel good about yourself is silly.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:28 PM   #252
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joesy Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
In my life I have had a a brother accused of rape. Investigated, polygraph etc.. was never charged. Woman used rape charge to try and save a relationship she was caught cheating in.

2 friends accused of abuse by ex wives. Both were never charged no evidence could ever be found. Each lost all parental rights with only accusations.

Family friend accused of rape while divorcing. Prior to divorce while husband was on a work trip wife sold all stock. Cashed out life insurance and sold all vehicles. Used his power of attorney they had signed years previous to accomplish the draining of assets. Then used rape accusations to prevent him from working- ( had a mechanic shop at his house did diesel rebuilds from home)

I have also known women who were raped/abused in college while intoxicated. This is not a cut and dried issue and to rush to judgment so you can feel good about yourself is silly.
Where did they find this batch of crazy? Hope they made notes to self of what to look to avoid the next time around.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:55 PM   #253
Broncoandrew
Ring of Famer

In hoc signo vinces

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Keenum (I hope)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Where did they find this batch of crazy? Hope they made notes to self of what to look to avoid the next time around.
You would be surprised. It's amazing how people can think women are too weak minded to use something to their advantage.
Broncoandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 01:05 AM   #254
TD4HOF
Ring of Famer

He's Better Than MJ!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kenny Walker

An ex girlfriend, furious at my skipping out on the rest of our lease (we would not stop fighting and I feared an escalation) spent weeks and weeks on FB obsessively telling everyone I beat her daily. It has followed me ever since and it's been like 15 years. It's quite possibly the worst thing that's ever happened to me and maybe even impacted my inability to sustain romantic relationships. Now I'm in my early 40s, alone and don't get out much so no love life, nothing. Pretty staggering to think and then when you consider how certain animals seem to get by despite actual transgressions, it's maddening. Life ain't fair and I got plenty going for me but this word against word stuff is just a bear.

Last edited by TD4HOF; 03-25-2018 at 01:07 AM..
TD4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:55 AM   #255
TNF
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Al Pastrana

A majority of women claiming rape or abuse are telling the truth. However, there is a substantial minority who aren't. I have known several cases of lying women getting back at men for whatever reason, or making **** up in custody battles.
TNF is offline   Reply With Quote