The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read





View Poll Results: When will Bob lose his virginity?
2019 4 7.55%
2020 1 1.89%
2021 0 0%
2022 0 0%
2023 3 5.66%
After Mahomes retires 45 84.91%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2015, 10:01 PM   #13401
Yi Rox
Pro Bowler
 
Yi Rox's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Kansas
Posts: 504

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Riley Odoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
Exactly. I would much rather play Hoyer than Roethlisberger.

Amazing the rest of the donko fans can't figure that out. Three-and-outs will do that to you you know. Those will drive you crazy.
He was taking a shot at you for only beating the Steelers that you only won because you played the back ups back up that game
Yi Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:05 PM   #13402
ILuvBroncos
Friend of Lelo Lang
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,078

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paxton Lynch
Default

Here is points per drive for the 2015 NFL season. Chiefs are 6th:

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/st...atistics/2015/
ILuvBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:05 PM   #13403
KCStud
Registered User
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,477

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Chiefs are clearly not the same team that started the season. They're on a 7 game win streak and got theiir team turned around and playing great football.

Denver is the complete opposite being 4-3 in their last 7.

Any coach, player, fan will take the team that finishes strong heading into the playoffs over a team that started hot early but died out down the stretch.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:06 PM   #13404
ILuvBroncos
Friend of Lelo Lang
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,078

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paxton Lynch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Chiefs are clearly not the same team that started the season. They're on a 7 game win streak and got theiir team turned around and playing great football.

Denver is the complete opposite being 4-3 in their last 7.

Any coach, player, fan will take the team that finishes strong heading into the playoffs over a team that started hot early but died out down the stretch.

Agreed.
ILuvBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:16 PM   #13405
Yi Rox
Pro Bowler
 
Yi Rox's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Kansas
Posts: 504

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Riley Odoms
Default

And every fan except KC fan would choose to be 10-3 versus 8-5

Keep pulling each other off.

It's a good look for you Chorf fans
Yi Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:20 PM   #13406
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 43,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Chiefs fans have to be the most annoying in football. Why is that
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:37 PM   #13407
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,057

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Chiefs fans have to be the most annoying in football. Why is that
Because you don't know any NE fans
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 06:35 AM   #13408
arrow2
Solid Starter
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 188

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
Tony Gonzalez was clearly out of bounds. Stoyo had another chance to kick that field goal after the penalty and he missed. Don't forget Denver had a fumble inside the Chiefs red zone and lost points there also.


That's why we received an apology letter from the NFL.
arrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:40 AM   #13409
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,986

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow2 View Post
That's why we received an apology letter from the NFL.
Link?
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 08:18 AM   #13410
mwill07
Ring of Famer
 
mwill07's Avatar
 
Lurker Extraordinaire

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,428

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM
Default

Love it when the chief fans start chirping. It's just like August again!
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 08:49 AM   #13411
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,986

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Queef fans got to chirp now. They know they aren't doing crap with Reid and Smith running that show. They might get lucky and play the AFC south crap team and get a win finally but will lose once they face a good team.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:00 AM   #13412
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 43,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Because you don't know any NE fans
They at least have reason to brag
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:05 AM   #13413
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
They at least have reason to brag
29-0
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:24 AM   #13414
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 43,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
29-0
lol. 7 ****ing straight games.

This is why i hate chiefs fans. They are bragging about like 3 quarters of football and forget the YEARS of ass kicking...AND THE FACT THEY ARE TWO GAMES BEHIND US.


I swear to god you are useless. What a ****ing pieceof useless **** you are.

3 quarters in mile high is your super bowl. Wow.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:33 AM   #13415
KCStud
Registered User
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,477

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Queef fans got to chirp now. They know they aren't doing crap with Reid and Smith running that show. They might get lucky and play the AFC south crap team and get a win finally but will lose once they face a good team.
Are you saying that Kubiak and the Broncos are a real team that will go far next month?
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:47 AM   #13416
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,986

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Are you saying that Kubiak and the Broncos are a real team that will go far next month?
You tell me since you quoted what I said.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:58 AM   #13417
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
lol. 7 ****ing straight games.

This is why i hate chiefs fans. They are bragging about like 3 quarters of football and forget the YEARS of ass kicking...AND THE FACT THEY ARE TWO GAMES BEHIND US.


I swear to god you are useless. What a ****ing pieceof useless **** you are.

3 quarters in mile high is your super bowl. Wow.
It's funny how you get so emotionally invested into what I think.

You still cry about game thread posts that were soft taps, not haymakers.

Have fun in Pittsburgh, I can't wait to taste the tears.

Then when Manning returns to **** the bed on MNF will be glorious.
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:08 AM   #13418
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 43,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
It's funny how you get so emotionally invested into what I think.

You still cry about game thread posts that were soft taps, not haymakers.

Have fun in Pittsburgh, I can't wait to taste the tears.

Then when Manning returns to **** the bed on MNF will be glorious.
No, trolls on opposing message boards just happen to be a huge pet peeve of mine. And I find you particularly annoying because of your smugness.

Unlike you, my entire happiness doesn't hinge on football games. Enjoy your miserable life.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:37 AM   #13419
BossChief
AFCCG or bust
 
"Next year" is finally here!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
No, trolls on opposing message boards just happen to be a huge pet peeve of mine. And I find you particularly annoying because of your smugness.

Unlike you, my entire happiness doesn't hinge on football games. Enjoy your miserable life.
and yet, here you are...every day, all day.

Easy solution...put me on ignore...or as Taco John said...there's the door.

Take care.
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:56 AM   #13420
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 33,328

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

This is how bad the Chorfs have been...

Finally get to 8-5 after being gifted a win by an awful Chargers team and suddenly their trolls are worse than Pats* fans.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 11:04 AM   #13421
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,658

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
and yet, here you are...every day, all day.

Easy solution...put me on ignore...or as Taco John said...there's the door.

Take care.
He's on the proper message board though.

You on the other hand...
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:16 PM   #13422
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 55,423

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joesy Jewel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Chiefs are clearly not the same team that started the season. They're on a 7 game win streak and got theiir team turned around and playing great football.

Denver is the complete opposite being 4-3 in their last 7.

Any coach, player, fan will take the team that finishes strong heading into the playoffs over a team that started hot early but died out down the stretch.
The only thing they have changed is they seem to have gone more to Marty Ball and the run. I didn't see the last 2 games but they did go deep because of desperation in the Bills game. From watching play by play on the NFL gameday app it doesn't look like they have hit on any long passes since but again I haven't seen the plays, just text.

Committing to the run more opens up the deeper passing game and gives Alice more time to throw.

Playing great front 7 D helps. I saw that Dee Ford had 3 Sacks last week? Did Rivers run into him, coverage sacks, or were they great plays by Dee? I am guessing the 1st 2 because no one came here beating their chest about his great play.

The secondary and your O is still your problem. That hasn't changed, just Reids willingness to commit to the power run and timely mistakes from bad QB's and help from the officals and then dumb HC's who don't challenge balls that hit the ground because he thought he was up enough points in the 1st half to win. I hate Rex even more now. Had he challenged that Loss and the other trolls would be tucked away under their rocks for their long winter naps.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:23 PM   #13423
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 43,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
and yet, here you are...every day, all day.

Easy solution...put me on ignore...or as Taco John said...there's the door.

Take care.
IM A BRONCOS FAN! Ive been part of this community for years. I enjoy the people here beyond football. you're the one who spends half his day trolling. Its so sad that you cant see the difference. I'd weep for you, cept I think you're a ****head.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:24 PM   #13424
arrow2
Solid Starter
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 188

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I really, really hope we get you mofos in the playoffs.
arrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:26 PM   #13425
arrow2
Solid Starter
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 188

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
The only thing they have changed is they seem to have gone more to Marty Ball and the run. I didn't see the last 2 games but they did go deep because of desperation in the Bills game. From watching play by play on the NFL gameday app it doesn't look like they have hit on any long passes since but again I haven't seen the plays, just text.

Committing to the run more opens up the deeper passing game and gives Alice more time to throw.

Playing great front 7 D helps. I saw that Dee Ford had 3 Sacks last week? Did Rivers run into him, coverage sacks, or were they great plays by Dee? I am guessing the 1st 2 because no one came here beating their chest about his great play.

The secondary and your O is still your problem. That hasn't changed, just Reids willingness to commit to the power run and timely mistakes from bad QB's and help from the officals and then dumb HC's who don't challenge balls that hit the ground because he thought he was up enough points in the 1st half to win. I hate Rex even more now. Had he challenged that Loss and the other trolls would be tucked away under their rocks for their long winter naps.


Our secondary? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!! Our O that is top 5 in points scored?
arrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Denver Broncos