The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2018, 02:59 PM   #2251
cougarrick
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

How about this. Except for the Jets game Keenum has had his team with a chance to win at the end. Maybe another one i cant think of. Alot can be said for not turning the ball over.
cougarrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:10 PM   #2252
RonStoppable
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chad Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
i know someone who plays like that

Exactly my thoughts

But he is gone...
RonStoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:25 PM   #2253
Mile High Salute
Elway's Little Helper

#MeToo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VJ's headset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Maybe his "grit" "moxie" and "gamer" attributes just aren't made for passer rating? Perhaps they are reflected in ESPN's mysterious QBR formula? -

Attachment 41484

Nope.

All of those adjectives ("grit", "moxie", "gamer", etc.) always mean the same thing: he sucks and probably shouldn't even be in the league, but at least he's a really good guy. They said the same about Tebow, and it's no coincidence that the same words get tossed around when describing Keemian.
Mile High Salute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:41 PM   #2254
Mile High Salute
Elway's Little Helper

#MeToo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VJ's headset

Emmanuel Sanders is the best QB on our roster. Too bad he's injured.
Mile High Salute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:57 PM   #2255
Enter The Dragon
Still Not A Playa

Football Jesus

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shane MF Ray!

By all accounts, Case is a great guy; whom also is aware of his own deficiencies. After Orton, Semen, and now Case...I'm shocked Elway is so willing to settle for so little. I wasnt duped, but it's possible Elway was; adding to that the misses in the draft. Ugh
Enter The Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:03 PM   #2256
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Good luck with that.

Case threw what 3 interceptions down the right seam in the first 5 games of the season? There's a reason why he's barely attempting those throws recently.

fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:08 PM   #2257
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Oh look here's another one down the right seam.

Old 12-10-2018, 04:15 PM   #2258
anwar
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I’m glad Vance called out Case. Now there’s no excuse for him to be conservative and check down every other pass attempt. Especially as no playoff seed is realistically reachable.

Case should also run the ball more. He gets rushed a lot with the state of the OL so he should prepare to dart up the middle and slide for yardage continually. Maybe the defense will not be as aggressive knowing Keenum may slip through.

It’s hard to accurately judge him yesterday due to not having Sanders, LaCosse, and being harangued on seemingly most pass attempts.

That all being said these three games are his pro audition. He’s got to overcome the odds and show a real NFL QB performance or two to give GMs belief he can be trusted again.

And Case, please spend this week on the goal line fades. Those 4 straight passes from the one yard line were brutal. Sutton is 6’3. You gotta give him some type of catchable ball.
anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:23 PM   #2259
Broncoblood32
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
By all accounts, Case is a great guy; whom also is aware of his own deficiencies. After Orton, Semen, and now Case...I'm shocked Elway is so willing to settle for so little. I wasnt duped, but it's possible Elway was; adding to that the misses in the draft. Ugh
This year's draft has been outstanding.

Also, please give us your plan, and please include the issues in regards to the hard cap.

The top 5 paid QB in the NFL, none of them are leading their divisions.

Are fans able to deal with this fact?

It sure seems the fans are saying the Broncos should have paid as much or more money to Cousins as the Vikings.

Please, give us your plans of what Elway SHOULD HAVE done. Again, tell us who they would have had to get rid of and how that would worked long term.

Can someone please tell me why Tom Brady is the 17th highest paid QB?

Someone needs to give an intelligent take about this. It is not as simple as paying top dollar for whomever.
Broncoblood32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #2260
Broncoblood32
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwar View Post
Iím glad Vance called out Case. Now thereís no excuse for him to be conservative and check down every other pass attempt. Especially as no playoff seed is realistically reachable.

Case should also run the ball more. He gets rushed a lot with the state of the OL so he should prepare to dart up the middle and slide for yardage continually. Maybe the defense will not be as aggressive knowing Keenum may slip through.

Itís hard to accurately judge him yesterday due to not having Sanders, LaCosse, and being harangued on seemingly most pass attempts.

That all being said these three games are his pro audition. Heís got to overcome the odds and show a real NFL QB performance or two to give GMs belief he can be trusted again.

And Case, please spend this week on the goal line fades. Those 4 straight passes from the one yard line were brutal. Sutton is 6í3. You gotta give him some type of catchable ball.
True
Broncoblood32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:29 PM   #2261
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwar View Post
Iím glad Vance called out Case. Now thereís no excuse for him to be conservative and check down every other pass attempt. Especially as no playoff seed is realistically reachable.

Itís hard to accurately judge him yesterday due to not having Sanders, LaCosse, and being harangued on seemingly most pass attempts.

That all being said these three games are his pro audition. Heís got to overcome the odds and show a real NFL QB performance or two to give GMs belief he can be trusted again.

And Case, please spend this week on the goal line fades. Those 4 straight passes from the one yard line were brutal. Sutton is 6í3. You gotta give him some type of catchable ball.
This has to be a joke account.

Keenum has sucked for nearly 5 out of the 6 years he's been playing and the next three games are his audition?

Old 12-10-2018, 04:39 PM   #2262
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Cleveland actually have a decent pass defense. Case Keenum is going to **** the bed this game.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:41 PM   #2263
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer

Longtime listener first time caller

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

GoneFishin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 05:59 PM   #2264
Lost Soul
Lerker

ICU

Adopt-a-Bronco:
-------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFishin' View Post
yea i saw that too, it made me sad, we now have a very over paid version of trevor
Lost Soul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:00 PM   #2265
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
yea i saw that too, it made me sad, we now have a very over paid version of trevor
No surprise here. I said it from Day 1 when we signed the bum. He will go back to what he has always been and that's a 3 team backup QB.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote