The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2015, 07:28 AM   #12776
KCStud
Registered User
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,477

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
in his 2nd start in his career he is already the equivalent of 10 year vet Alex Smith. Knew you'd come around.
Normal Alex? Yup. But Alex played better than Brock yesterday. He had one of those outlier games which is not the norm for Alex.
Don't see those often from him.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 07:33 AM   #12777
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 13,811

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post


We played soft coverage and still picked him off and almost had another pick 6. Brock is a game manager. Relying on the run game (which worked last night due to weather mostly) and not turning the ball over.
He still made bad throws, misread blitzes which got him killed, somehow is like 7 ft tall and had passed batted down and didn't read coverages well.

He made a couple of nice throws. I'll give him that. But donkey fans making him out to be Rodgers is hilarious.

He's better than Manning right now simply bc he doesn't turn it over. He's basically Alex Smith at this point in time.
JC he has started 2 games and just beat the best team in the NFL. Whatever it takes to make you attempt to tear down that big win last night. Wildcard one and done coming up for the queefs. As predicted you guys went from we are going to be a threat this year in the AFC, to blow whole thing up fire Dorsey, Reid, Smiff, etc, to we are going to win the AFCW!
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 07:34 AM   #12778
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 4,378

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Normal Alex? Yup. But Alex played better than Brock yesterday. He had one of those outlier games which is not the norm for Alex.
Don't see those often from him.

Alex wasnt going up against a Bellicheck defense. Plus Brocks number one reciever was dropping passes and quit. Brock just gutted it out. What we witnessed last night wont ever happen again ever in the NFL. A qb in just his second start ending tom bradys deflategafe revenge tour and undefeated season while also beating Bellichecks defense that feasts on young QBs. Yup that wont ever happen again.

Last edited by Peoples Champ; 11-30-2015 at 08:28 AM..
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:18 AM   #12779
KCStud
Registered User
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,477

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
JC he has started 2 games and just beat the best team in the NFL. Whatever it takes to make you attempt to tear down that big win last night. Wildcard one and done coming up for the queefs. As predicted you guys went from we are going to be a threat this year in the AFC, to blow whole thing up fire Dorsey, Reid, Smiff, etc, to we are going to win the AFCW!
Sweet hyperbole. But hey continue to put BossChiefs words as mine.

Alex Smith got Tom Brady benched last year and obliterated him. Does that make him great?
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:45 AM   #12780
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 13,811

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Alex Smith got Tom Brady benched last year and obliterated him. Does that make him great?
Brady was never benched. He was pulled to avoid injuries in a lost cause. That doesn't mean benched. You also called for Andy's and Alex head. You did like Dorsey though.

Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 11-30-2015 at 08:51 AM..
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:52 AM   #12781
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 41,586

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post


We played soft coverage and still picked him off and almost had another pick 6. Brock is a game manager. Relying on the run game (which worked last night due to weather mostly) and not turning the ball over.
He still made bad throws, misread blitzes which got him killed, somehow is like 7 ft tall and had passed batted down and didn't read coverages well.

He made a couple of nice throws. I'll give him that. But donkey fans making him out to be Rodgers is hilarious.

He's better than Manning right now simply bc he doesn't turn it over. He's basically Alex Smith at this point in time.
I agree people are overrating him, but his last drive was very un-alex smith like.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 09:31 AM   #12782
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,299

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I agree people are overrating him, but his last drive was very un-alex smith like.
Overrated him how? It's clear he is good enough to keep us winning the division despite the rest of the division saying we will lose every game without Manning.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 10:22 AM   #12783
KCStud
Registered User
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,477

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Brady was never benched. He was pulled to avoid injuries in a lost cause. That doesn't mean benched. You also called for Andy's and Alex head. You did like Dorsey though.
When did I let Alex off the hook? I still question Andy's playcalling and he still pisses me off.

If Alex is your QB, you have to run the ball 30X and play great D to win. Andy is too pass happy
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 10:56 AM   #12784
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,658

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I agree people are overrating him, but his last drive was very un-alex smith like.

Overrating?

I think most are overly cautious about the situation.
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 11:09 AM   #12785
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 52,680

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Penrose
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post


We played soft coverage and still picked him off and almost had another pick 6. Brock is a game manager. Relying on the run game (which worked last night due to weather mostly) and not turning the ball over.
He still made bad throws, misread blitzes which got him killed, somehow is like 7 ft tall and had passed batted down and didn't read coverages well.

He made a couple of nice throws. I'll give him that. But donkey fans making him out to be Rodgers is hilarious.

He's better than Manning right now simply bc he doesn't turn it over. He's basically Alex Smith at this point in time.
No one said he is Rodgers. Plus he did turn it over last night. Not sure what you were watching.

Oss had a string of bad throws behind guys and some bad drops by DT but did enough to put the Broncos back in the lead.

Run game was more important last night.

The real difference was that they FINALLY called opposing OL's on holds and hands to the face that they haven't been calling. 6 quarters without an accepted penalty is sad, especially with what duh bears got away with.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 11:11 AM   #12786
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 52,680

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Penrose
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
When did I let Alex off the hook? I still question Andy's playcalling and he still pisses me off.

If Alex is your QB, you have to run the ball 30X and play great D to win. Andy is too pass happy
And get multiple turnovers and hope the 19,872 fans who show up can make enough noise to distract the other teams audibles.















Had to throw in a crack about the inexcusable turnout by the kFc FAIR WEATHER fans yesterday.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 12:53 PM   #12787
KCStud
Registered User
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,477

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
Alex wasnt going up against a Bellicheck defense. Plus Brocks number one reciever was dropping passes and quit. Brock just gutted it out. What we witnessed last night wont ever happen again ever in the NFL. A qb in just his second start ending tom bradys deflategafe revenge tour and undefeated season while also beating Bellichecks defense that feasts on young QBs. Yup that wont ever happen again.
You know who else started 2-0 and beat The Patriots in his second NFL start?

































Mark Sanchez
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 12:56 PM   #12788
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,658

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Stud needs a new hobby. His trolling is redundant now.
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:02 PM   #12789
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 41,586

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Overrated him how? It's clear he is good enough to keep us winning the division despite the rest of the division saying we will lose every game without Manning.
Overrating is probably the wrong word to use. Getting ahead of themselves is probably the correct term.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:03 PM   #12790
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 41,586

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopgap View Post
Overrating?

I think most are overly cautious about the situation.
I think you missed the threads about how he'll command 15 mil a year So far, so good though. I'm loving how he's playing.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:04 PM   #12791
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 41,586

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
You know who else started 2-0 and beat The Patriots in his second NFL start?





























Mark Sanchez
Chiefs fans WISH they could experience Mark Sanchez's failure.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:11 PM   #12792
LetsGoBroncos
Ring of Famer
 
LetsGoBroncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post


We played soft coverage and still picked him off and almost had another pick 6. Brock is a game manager. Relying on the run game (which worked last night due to weather mostly) and not turning the ball over.
He still made bad throws, misread blitzes which got him killed, somehow is like 7 ft tall and had passed batted down and didn't read coverages well.

He made a couple of nice throws. I'll give him that. But donkey fans making him out to be Rodgers is hilarious.

He's better than Manning right now simply bc he doesn't turn it over. He's basically Alex Smith at this point in time.
And to think, he beat Brady in his second career start and he did so by putting drives together. Really makes you wonder how good he can be after he gets more experience and a better O-line around him.
LetsGoBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:19 PM   #12793
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,299

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Just another win for a QB we drafted. No big deal.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:23 PM   #12794
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,658

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Just another win for a QB we drafted. No big deal.

Salt in wound. Stud will be here when we get eliminated.

Sad that they didn't even get asked to the dance.
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:53 PM   #12795
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 4,378

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
You know who else started 2-0 and beat The Patriots in his second NFL start?

































Mark Sanchez
Sanchez wasnt facing a revenge tour from deflategate and undefeated season from Tom Brady. Boom. Arguement won.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:02 PM   #12796
mwill07
Ring of Famer
 
mwill07's Avatar
 
Lurker Extraordinaire

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,407

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
You know who else started 2-0 and beat The Patriots in his second NFL start?

Mark Sanchez
wait, you mean THE Mark Sanchez, the guy who has won more playoff games than KC has since 1970?
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:06 PM   #12797
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 52,680

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Penrose
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Chiefs fans WISH they could experience Mark Sanchez's failure.
Chief fans wish they could draft a QB who can win them a game.

I guess the funny part is they wouldn't know a drafted QB won them a game if they did because kFc fans don't go to games.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:07 PM   #12798
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
Jaguars OM Mock GM

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 18,102

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Butt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
You know who else started 2-0 and beat The Patriots in his second NFL start?

































Mark Sanchez
QB's making a 1st career start vs Belly are 1-19, he feasts on young QB's.

Given the weather conditions, he did quite well.

No one is saying hes Rodgers though.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:13 PM   #12799
jacob2125
Ring of Famer
 
jacob2125's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,951
Default

I hope we face the Chiefs in the playoffs and Brock kickes their ass. Imagine the meltdown on Chiefsplanet, it would be glorious.
jacob2125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:14 PM   #12800
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 52,680

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Penrose
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
QB's making a 1st career start vs Belly are 1-19, he feasts on young QB's.

Given the weather conditions, he did quite well.

No one is saying hes Rodgers though.
kFc fans were scared off by a frigid 37 degree Temp and drizzle.

Broncos beat the Pats in a snow storm and didn't leave despite being down 7-21 at the start of the 4th Quarter.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Denver Broncos