The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2016, 02:05 PM   #1726
Brohemoth
Ring of Famer

Question everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Now they decide to fight when they have no weapons and are extremely outnumbered? I guess it's time to bring a knife to a gun fight
Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention but I thought The Kingdom had numbers. It looked like a big place. I had the impression that The Kingdom could hold its own against Negan but Ezekiel chose peace over losing people. Maybe Negan has a slight edge but throw in Alexandria and Hilltop and it's close to even strength.
Brohemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:57 PM   #1727
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohemoth View Post
Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention but I thought The Kingdom had numbers. It looked like a big place. I had the impression that The Kingdom could hold its own against Negan but Ezekiel chose peace over losing people. Maybe Negan has a slight edge but throw in Alexandria and Hilltop and it's close to even strength.
That's the impression that I got too. It was mentioned last night that the deal with the Saviors and the Kingdom is that the Saviors could never enter their community. So they have enough juice to make some demands, but either they don't have enough juice to fight off the Saviors, or they are just choosing not too, which gives the Saviors the upper hand.

Seems like if all three communities team up, they'll eventually defeat the Saviors by the end of the season.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:29 PM   #1728
broncolife
Nut Hugger Detector

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Andy Janovich

Spencer got lucky. He could of said balls instead of guts
broncolife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:00 PM   #1729
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohemoth View Post
I don't think so because the Survivors have multiple outposts, like the one the "good guys" from Alexandria attacked last season, and not just The Sanctuary which we've seen a lot of this season.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:40 PM   #1730
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Kill Negan and it's all over.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:25 PM   #1731
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

Good fun so glad that doiche got stabbed lol.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 03:10 AM   #1732
TomServo
Ring of Famer

Dancing is Forbidden!

Quote:
Kill Negan and it's all over.
Thats too fckin Easy. Also, What happened to all those rpg rounds Abraham found? O,O and that 50 cal Hummer that jammed on the governors assault force way back?
I used to love this tv show. TV show. If they would ignore the kids with the comics in their rooms and make some good TV maybe they wouldn't have lost 7 million- that's Seven Million viewers this season.
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 03:32 PM   #1733
Johnykbr
Ring of Famer

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

So they find another group that for some reason has decided in the few years since the fall of mankind that they should all be speaking like it's a Mad Max movie? I watch this show now almost just to see if they can do anything dumber.

I will say though that that was probably the best zombie they've had on the show to date.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 04:28 PM   #1734
muninoel
Pro Bowler

NFL Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
So they find another group that for some reason has decided in the few years since the fall of mankind that they should all be speaking like it's a Mad Max movie? I watch this show now almost just to see if they can do anything dumber.

I will say though that that was probably the best zombie they've had on the show to date.
I mentioned that on my Facebook post last night, that they were talking like the kids with the sail plane in the Mad Max movie. So, after a few years, they forget how to speak English? Maybe they were idiots to begin with, released from some kind of asylum, who knows?
muninoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 06:18 PM   #1735
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

It's a series that's impossible to quit, even though they give you every reason to quit it. Only thing that really happened last night was that they linked up with another group. It seems like they are always setting something up for 2-3 episodes down the line. In a lot of other series, it goes down nearly every week.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:20 PM   #1736
Johnykbr
Ring of Famer

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
It's a series that's impossible to quit, even though they give you every reason to quit it. Only thing that really happened last night was that they linked up with another group. It seems like they are always setting something up for 2-3 episodes down the line. In a lot of other series, it goes down nearly every week.
Problem is they don't always deliver in 2-3 episodes. When this show hits it hits hard but it misses maybe even bigger than that.

Side note, the worst episode of this whole entire season is still much better than any episode in all of the 2nd season of Fear the Walking Dead...so they got that going for them
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:33 PM   #1737
ShutDownPoster
some like it hot

Bell Biv DVOA

More Rosita - PLEASE.

ShutDownPoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:11 AM   #1738
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
Problem is they don't always deliver in 2-3 episodes. When this show hits it hits hard but it misses maybe even bigger than that.

Side note, the worst episode of this whole entire season is still much better than any episode in all of the 2nd season of Fear the Walking Dead...so they got that going for them
That's like the NBA dunk contest. When it's great it's spectacular. But usually it's bad, and the one a few days ago was pretty horrible.
Old 02-22-2017, 10:12 AM   #1739
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:

all speaking? I heard the leader with the bad haircut speak and she gives orders. It is almost like they tried to make the group from a 2nd rate B Movie in the 60s trying to figure out how people would look like and act. It was total Mad Max environment. The season starter last week was good and at least we know that our leader got his balls back.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 10:19 AM   #1740
bronco militia
made a business decision"

Bad, Bad, Bad Donks!

http://www.thewrap.com/walking-dead-shirt-negan-racism/
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 11:21 AM   #1741
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

How's that racist?
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #1742
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post

http://www.thewrap.com/walking-dead-shirt-negan-racism/
You know what your problem is, Primark?

"You got no guts."

SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:47 AM   #1743
TomServo
Ring of Famer

Dancing is Forbidden!

Quote:
all speaking? I heard the leader with the bad haircut speak and she gives orders.
The first thing i thought of was where are Larry and Curley? Nyuk nyuk nyuk. But really any show w/out negen is a good show.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:04 PM   #1744
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
The first thing i thought of was where are Larry and Curley? Nyuk nyuk nyuk. But really any show w/out negen is a good show.
Actually more Negan makes a good show. I hope they beat Negan's group but Negan needs to live.
Old 02-26-2017, 02:07 AM   #1745
TomServo
Ring of Famer

Dancing is Forbidden!

Quote:
Actually more Negan makes a good show. I hope they beat Negan's group but Negan needs to live.
Negen may be good for the comics but for TV he was good for a couple episodes. All that shoulder dipping. God awful dialog.....All the powers in the West would laugh their asses off at even Rick.
Go west, maybe kansas, grow your own food, and you can see enemy's and zombies coming for miles.
besides that 50cal hummer....
Old 02-26-2017, 09:26 AM   #1746
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
Negen may be good for the comics but for TV he was good for a couple episodes. All that shoulder dipping. God awful dialog.....All the powers in the West would laugh their asses off at even Rick.
Go west, maybe kansas, grow your own food, and you can see enemy's and zombies coming for miles.
besides that 50cal hummer....
Kansas? He'll no! Those walkers are experienced in Kansas. Even before they were officially dead. While they are brain dead, somehow they follow with loyalty for the slightest excitement like a branch breaking or a 2nd rate walker joins their clan. They will huddle in masses of 50,000 even though they know they will be disappointed of the outcome of the gathering. They also seem to be never full at least looking at their prime leader those walkers worship. No way man! Stay out of Kansas and even their big city on the border as that is where most gather and will devour you.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:14 AM   #1747
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

An entire episode dedicated to Eugene. Great!
Old 02-27-2017, 01:36 AM   #1748
TomServo
Ring of Famer

Dancing is Forbidden!

Quote:
Stay out of Kansas and even their big city on the border as that is where most gather and will devour you.
you got me. stay away from arrowhead-and whatever the baseball field is called. The Apocalypse is prolly more business as usual for Chiefs fans
Old 02-27-2017, 08:05 AM   #1749
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marquez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
An entire episode dedicated to Eugene. Great!
Eugene was pretty awesome there. Darryl, had he been thinking with his big head would've gotten in with Negan too. He'd be a much better asset to the cause as an insider than hiding out at the kingdom being a liability.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 08:32 AM   #1750
bronco militia
made a business decision"

Bad, Bad, Bad Donks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
Eugene was pretty awesome there. Darryl, had he been thinking with his big head would've gotten in with Negan too. He'd be a much better asset to the cause as an insider than hiding out at the kingdom being a liability.
that wouldn't fit Darryl's character. He's not the deceptive type.
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote