The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2018, 05:36 AM   #51
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Make the NFL Great Again

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,503

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappys View Post
Convenience. I'm not looking for a bookie to drop the occasional $20 on an NFL game. Give me a phone app and I'll happily plunk a few low dollar bets down if its easy.
A phone app would be considered online gaming and only a few states have approved limited online gaming. Most states donít want online access for slot machines or poker from home or on a phone app, but this legislation might push the approval of limited online access.

Rehab for online gaming addiction might be a good business opportunity in the future.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:49 AM   #52
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.
 
HAT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: 714 to the core
Posts: 6,844

Adopt-a-Bronco:
That Guy
Default

https://www.northjersey.com/story/ne...pens/783528002
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:09 PM   #53
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 18,098

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Your customer market just went up by who knows how many thousands or millions.
Yeah, I know I would like to gamble online, but AZ was one of those states where it was not legal. I mean you could, but you were not allowed to keep the winnings. Now, if AZ changes things, I can get in some footballs pools with some real stakes.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:21 AM   #54
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 14,756

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Yeah, I know I would like to gamble online, but AZ was one of those states where it was not legal. I mean you could, but you were not allowed to keep the winnings. Now, if AZ changes things, I can get in some footballs pools with some real stakes.
Yep I used to do fanduel all the time in AZ since I set up my paypal in Utah many years ago. Once they changed to reading your IP address I couldn't play anymore in AZ. It isn't coming anytime soon to AZ. I do bet in Nevada online from my phone when I travel through the airports or drive through. that is nice but that has been going on awhile.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:24 PM   #55
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 18,098

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Yep I used to do fanduel all the time in AZ since I set up my paypal in Utah many years ago. Once they changed to reading your IP address I couldn't play anymore in AZ. It isn't coming anytime soon to AZ. I do bet in Nevada online from my phone when I travel through the airports or drive through. that is nice but that has been going on awhile.
Couldn't you use a VPN to hide your IP origin? Or do they need to associate the IP with a state?
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:26 PM   #56
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 14,756

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Couldn't you use a VPN to hide your IP origin? Or do they need to associate the IP with a state?
I think the second part but in reality I also realized I would probably get screwed out of prize money if I did win any amount and have just quit playing. I'm not that smart on computers anyways.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Denver Broncos