The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2018, 05:00 PM   #1
IHaveALight
the sun is gone

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Baja
Default Orangemane annual live best player available draft.

So I was just brainstorming an idea for a live draft for some added excitment for draft days. While I've never participated in the Orangemane mock, I know a lot of you really enjoy it and it adds quite a bit of discussion to the site. I think this could be a great way to add that excitement into the actual draft.

My thought is to make a best player available draft, not designed at building an actual team.

Everyone gets to pick players at the same picks based on who is still on the board at those respective picks. We gets 2 picks per round. And since the Broncos are picking at #5 this year, I'd like to incorporate that pick into our draft. After that, i think the 25th pick would be a good spot for the next pick.

So our draft pick slots for this year will be the 5th and 25th pick of every round. As the actual draft goes down place your best player available picks in this thread. Doesn't matter if we all choose the same player, that's allowed. Doesn't matter if you choose 10 QB's in a draft either, again we're not building a team here. We're just trying to nail picks that actually pan out in the NFL with what was available in the draft. And come back here year to year to compare how we did.

I'm also thinking it would be a good idea if we allow a grace period so everyone doesn't have to be present throughout the whole draft. Like all picks have to be made within a week of the start of the draft. However to keep the thread fun try and post during the draft if possible.

Thoughts?
IHaveALight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links