The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2018, 10:15 PM   #1
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default Woodward: Russia Trump dossier is a "garbage document"

Woodward gunna git him!!!!

"Quality is not good" "They tainted the good report they had on Russian hacking by including this."




nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2018, 11:53 PM   #2
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer
 
Agamemnon's Avatar
 
Elway needs to go to AA.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 34,049

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

So we can trust Woodward then?
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:40 AM   #3
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,365
Default

Fun facts for nyuKKK the bubble dweller:

The Russia investigation didn't start with the dossier, and the dossier isn't the only piece of evidence against the Trump Crime Family.

So nyuKKK is basically trying to enlist Woodward's help to knock down a straw man.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 01:17 AM   #4
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,365
Default

L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 02:13 AM   #5
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,649

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

no one cares what they get Trump and his twisted kin on, collusion, finance, tax evasion or ****ing sheep just so long as they are got.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:22 AM   #6
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Fun facts for nyuKKK the bubble dweller:

The Russia investigation didn't start with the dossier, and the dossier isn't the only piece of evidence against the Trump Crime Family.

So nyuKKK is basically trying to enlist Woodward's help to knock down a straw man.
Dearest LA Wog,

Woodward already said there's no evidence of collusion after having personally searched for 2 years. You're just living a lie.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:23 AM   #7
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

The question is what kind of corrupt FBI/DOJ issues FISA warrants based on a junk oppo-research dossier that a layman like Woodward can spot the **** pile on from a mile off?

CORRUPTION.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:36 AM   #8
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 33,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Dearest LA Wog,

Woodward already said there's no evidence of collusion after having personally searched for 2 years. You're just living a lie.
Woodward is a journalist moron, not an FBI special agent tasked with investigating classified information. Obviously ANY journalist who doesnít have national security clearance is very unlikely to come up with something the trainee investigators havenít seen. Itís amazing how gullible people like you are. A reporter talking to White House staff with a tape recorder in his pocket about someone calling Rump an idiot is an entirely different kind of animal than researching connections that require something a reporter doesnít have...access to everything.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:43 AM   #9
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
Woodward is a journalist moron, not an FBI special agent tasked with investigating classified information. Obviously ANY journalist who doesnít have national security clearance is very unlikely to come up with something the trainee investigators havenít seen. Itís amazing how gullible people like you are. A reporter talking to White House staff with a tape recorder in his pocket about someone calling Rump an idiot is an entirely different kind of animal than researching connections that require something a reporter doesnít have...access to everything.
You should make up your mind here. You and yours keep claiming "proof" is in all the news stories that keep coming out which proves "Trump is criminal" and "sedition" and "lock him up."

So which is it?

Trying to have your cake and eat it too, much?

And the ones with access to everything haven't filed a single charge related to "Trump/Russia collusion," so you're flaccid on that end as well.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 09:18 AM   #10
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17,676

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy
Default

So I imagine NyKKK is ok with everything else Woodward says in the book....


Nothing in the dossier has been disproven..NOTHING, much f what is in the dossier has already been proven to be fact.

Steele himself stated he believed 75% of what was in it is true.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 10:56 AM   #11
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Guess? Where are the charges of "collusion"?

ZERO in Mueller's investigation has led to one charge filed related to "Trump/Russia collusion" anywhere, against anyone, at all.

It's been 16 months.

nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:10 AM   #12
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuKKK
Dearest LA Wog,

Woodward already said there's no evidence of collusion after having personally searched for 2 years. You're just living a lie.
No, jackass.

He didn't say there was "no evidence" - he said he hadn't seen evidence.

But then he's not Robert Mueller, is he?

And, surprise: neither are you.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:14 AM   #13
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuKKK
Guess? Where are the charges of "collusion"?
"Collusion" isn't a legal term, pea brain.

And what part of "the investigation isn't over yet" don't you get?

Funny - I don't recall hearing you complaining that the Benghazi investigation was taking too long.

Were it not for double standards, Republicans would have no standards at all.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:18 AM   #14
W*GS
Eppure si scalda
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 35,181
Default

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...and-whitewater
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:19 AM   #15
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You should make up your mind here. You and yours keep claiming "proof" is in all the news stories that keep coming out which proves "Trump is criminal" and "sedition" and "lock him up."
Wrong again, ****-for-brains.

The proof comes from your own intelligence services, justice department and law enforcement agencies.

Oh, wait - I forgot: those are all part of the "deep state."
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:42 AM   #16
Fear the Hawk
Ring of Famer
 
Fear the Hawk's Avatar
 
Proud member of the Deep State.

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Boredom Capital of the Universe (Everett, WA)
Posts: 5,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You had this same attitude about the Hillary investigations, right?
Fear the Hawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:03 PM   #17
El Minion
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,194
Default

El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:10 PM   #18
Fear the Hawk
Ring of Famer
 
Fear the Hawk's Avatar
 
Proud member of the Deep State.

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Boredom Capital of the Universe (Everett, WA)
Posts: 5,905
Default

Conservatives on the Hillary Clinton investigations: "Well, we should give the investigators all the time they need so that they can to a thorough job and make sure that all the relevant facts are brought to light. Doesn't matter how many months or years it takes. They should leave no stone unturned."


Conservatives on the Mueller Russia investigation: "HURRY UP! HURRY UP! HURRY UP! HURRY UP! HURRY UP! HURRY UP! HURRY UUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Fear the Hawk; 09-15-2018 at 04:36 PM..
Fear the Hawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:20 PM   #19
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 77,472

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

There are significant takeaways that are largely absent from the conversation about the Dossier:

Christopher Steele is credible. Steele was not just a former UK MI-6 officer; he also worked on behalf of the FBI in the successful FIFA investigation.

Steele and the Dossier were credible enough for former FBI Director James Comey and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper to brief President Obama and then-President elect Trump on the contents of the dossier.

Steele was writing the Dossier in real time and it largely contains intelligence related to internal Russian efforts to interfere, not intelligence about the Trump campaign. Steele was concerned about his safety after the Dossier was released and went into hiding.

While much attention has gone to the salacious tape described in the Dossier, more should be paid to the allegation that for at least 5 years Trump was passing information on Russians living at his properties to Russian intelligence operatives. Steele cites four different sources – a former senior Russian intelligence figure (who is believed to have been murdered in his car on December 26, 2016), a current senior Russian foreign ministry figure, and two Russian emigres; these sources all indicate that Trump had a relationship with Russian intelligence and was providing information on the comings and goings of Russians at his properties. We know that Trump had a vast surveillance system of his properties, and that President Putin and Russian intelligence keep a close tab on Russian oligarchs. We also have separate press reporting that UK, Dutch, French, German, Estonian, and Australian intelligence agencies picked up intelligence on meetings between Trump associates and Russian intelligence going back to 2015.

https://themoscowproject.org/dossier/
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 01:13 PM   #20
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 77,472

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Denver Broncos