The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2018, 08:30 AM   #26
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
What's wrong with supporting immigration law that ensures the founding ethnic and cultural makeup of a country is preserved?
Because that's a collectivist ideal, and America isn't supposed to be crudely collectivist.

If you want ethnic and cultural purity, go elsewhere, nyuKKK.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:35 AM   #27
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
ANYONE supporting Israel necessarily supports it as Israel has had one since its inception. It also has strict marriage laws and does not recognize marriages where Jews marry non-Jews.

What's wrong with supporting immigration law that ensures the founding ethnic and cultural makeup of a country is preserved?

If you want Mexico, move there, don't turn the US into Mexico.
Israel definitely has some cultural restrictions. Many I don't agree with.

But its immigration restrictions are largely ideological, not racial. The state of Jews living all over the world led to Israel being far more multi-ethnic than most countries.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 09:09 AM   #28
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Israel definitely has some cultural restrictions. Many I don't agree with.

But its immigration restrictions are largely ideological, not racial. The state of Jews living all over the world led to Israel being far more multi-ethnic than most countries.
Ethnicity is a big part of it - the Orthodox Rabbis only very rarely accept gentile conversions for Israeli immigration whereas any person with a Jewish mother can enter the country at will, even if they aren't practicing the faith.

And so what's wrong with immigration restrictions? Especially in light of that the country's Jewish character and social fabric would be utterly and permanently DESTROYED without such restrictions?

There is no reason that a country cannot retain its historical ethnic and cultural character. We were not put on earth to be life boats and welfare agencies for the large swaths of failures on this earth.

Ghana has a black-only immigration law called Right of Return for law-abiding, employable diaspora blacks only. And what's wrong with it? Do you think Ghana doesn't have a right to preserve its national ethnic and social fabric? Do you think they're "Nazi" for doing that?

Like the Dalai Lama said, they need to take care of their own house. That was a common sense statement that wasn't scandalous until the culture rot of the early 21st century kicked in.

Fear of violating a sacred prog principle and being tarred "racist" by an angry mob is not a reason to throw history down the toilet.

Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 09-15-2018 at 09:15 AM..
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 09:14 AM   #29
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Because that's a collectivist ideal, and America isn't supposed to be crudely collectivist.

I'm not interested in your New Left ideals. You obviously hate America before the mid 1960s. Clearly if anyone need to "go elsewhere," it's you.

We are not obligated to throw our social fabric down the toilet to appease your New Leftist appetites.

We do not exist to be a welfare tit for the third world, and crying racism doesn't change that.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:36 AM   #30
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Quote:
I'm not interested in your New Left ideals. You obviously hate America before the mid 1960s. Clearly if anyone need to "go elsewhere," it's you.

We are not obligated to throw our social fabric down the toilet to appease your New Leftist appetites.

We do not exist to be a welfare tit for the third world, and crying racism doesn't change that.
I wouldn't expect anything other than a doubling down on the vulgar collectivism from you, nyuKKK.

You believe America was and ought to be again a nation expressly for white Xtians.

Show me wrong.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:43 AM   #31
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
I wouldn't expect anything other than a doubling down on the vulgar collectivism from you, nyuKKK.

You believe America was and ought to be again a nation expressly for white Xtians.

Show me wrong.
No I never said that, but such certainly founded this great nation. You've yet to say what's wrong with intelligent immigration controls to preserve a nation's founding ethnic and cultural social fabric, be it Israel's Jewish, Ghana's black, or America's majority white.

Slurs is your argument, yet again, because that's all you're capable of.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:51 AM   #32
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Find a more crudely collectivist place to live, nyuKKK.

You're a pure identitarian.

You really don't have a problem at all with the Identity Evropa scum.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:51 AM   #33
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:

"I agree completely."
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 10:53 AM   #34
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Find a more crudely collectivist place to live, nyuKKK.

You're a pure identitarian.

You really don't have a problem at all with the Identity Evropa scum.
If that were the case, I'd be a prog, who like to divvy everything up based on identity.

In reality, there are countries founded by given groups and those groups have a right to retain and preserve their national character.

If you want forced demolition of groups and force replacement of culture, it sounds like Tibet would be your liking, where the kindly Han Chinese have colonized and are bulldozing the Tibetan culture.

Do you refer to Native Americans as "crude identitarians"?

Again, your arguments are in the form of labels and slurs. You've yet to give a rational reason why the traditional fabric of ANY society, anywhere should be torn to shreds to accommodate carpetbagging.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:57 AM   #35
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Quote:
If that were the case, I'd be a prog, who like to divvy everything up based on identity.

In reality, there are countries founded by given groups and those groups have a right to retain and preserve their national character.
Quadrupling down on the crudest collectivism was entirely expected.

America was founded on ideals, not reserved for white Xtians, ninny.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:01 AM   #36
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Quadrupling down on the crudest collectivism was entirely expected.

America was founded on ideals, not reserved for white Xtians, ninny.
Yet again you have nothing but disdain and slurs in lieu of a coherent, logical argument why it's "evil" for a nation to preserve its ethnic and cultural character in favor of being a welfare tit pit stop for backward countries.

Since US immigration policy was consciously geared toward preserving America's founding ethnic and cultural heritage, then quite clearly you do in fact H-A-T-E everything about the United States pre-1965.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:07 AM   #37
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Quote:
Yet again you have nothing but disdain and slurs in lieu of a coherent, logical argument why it's "evil" for a nation to preserve its ethnic and cultural character in favor of being a welfare tit pit stop for backward countries.

Since US immigration policy was consciously geared toward preserving America's founding ethnic and cultural heritage, then quite clearly you do in fact H-A-T-E everything about the United States pre-1965.
Soothe yourself by buying some tiki torches, nyuKKK.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:08 AM   #38
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Soothe yourself by buying some tiki torches, nyuKKK.
Another old rehash you keep recycling.

Again, you have no coherent argument so you move from slur to slur.

Sad to see you're still so mentally dormant that at your advanced age, you're still a lefty.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:09 AM   #39
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Irish culture and German culture are quite different. Their main commonality is race. And even then, they are completely distinct ethnically. nyuk nyuk is nothing more than a racial separatist, who only believes in the plurality of America as long as that plurality is white. She’s truly a disgusting human being.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:12 AM   #40
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Quote:
Another old rehash you keep recycling.

Again, you have no coherent argument so you move from slur to slur.

Sad to see you're still so mentally dormant that at your advanced age, you're still a lefty.
Keep up the lame attempts at evasion.

You're a white supremacist. Period.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:24 PM   #41
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:

nyuKKK should seriously consider accompanying Comrade Gaff on that move to Russia.

Russia is just the sort of "whites only" utopia nyuKKK dreams of.

And, politically speaking, it's a match made in heaven for a tRump cult follower.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote