The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2018, 06:35 PM   #26
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHAD KELLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Michael Moore is a lying sack of ****, he's a bigger liar than Alex Jones ever was.

Wow, you are really reaching out aren't you... you must be hurting.

I was just a psych major in undergrad, so I can't promise much ... but I said I would try to help, so let's get started.

Your case actually presents a classic, well-known duality ... forcing a choice between two diagnoses. Problem is, the two are SO similar - the behaviors and symptoms mirror each other. On one hand, the pathology could be an inherited condition ... but on the other hand, it could be an acquired one, through injury or illness.

Here’s the classic teaching example: At the outset, nothing to distinguish one from the other. But with sufficient observation, it became clear which was which .........

Patient on the left turned out to be quite intelligent, with natural problem solving skills. But somewhere along
the line, an injury or fever left her with a list of chronic neurotic behaviors. Patient on the right, she tested out
stone-cold sane. Her behaviors were just the natural result of being a bit of a dim bulb, bless her heart.

Can't honestly guess which way I think we'll go with you, but we'll try to get you feeling better ok?
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:19 PM   #27
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

I imagine Nyuk will take either of those comparisons as a compliment.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:50 AM   #28
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

This bombshell from Tiki Torch Boy timed to coincide with the premier of Moore's new movie.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 09:06 AM   #29
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Wow, you are really reaching out aren't you... you must be hurting.
No reaching, Moore was caught lying his ass off with Bowling for Columbine. You aren't from around here, so you wouldn't know.

Quote:
I was just a psych major in undergrad, so I can't promise much ... but I said I would try to help, so let's get started.

Your case actually presents a classic, well-known duality ... forcing a choice between two diagnoses. Problem is, the two are SO similar - the behaviors and symptoms mirror each other. On one hand, the pathology could be an inherited condition ... but on the other hand, it could be an acquired one, through injury or illness.
Oh look - more fake science from progs!
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote