The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2017, 08:01 PM   #26
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFox View Post
You can't blame it all on Elway. I mean.. you can, but it would be silly. There were plenty of draft picks where posters here were pleased with it. Draft picks past the first round (and even then), are often a gamble. Who knows what you are really getting. Elway isn't solely picking everyone - he has scouting talent that I'm sure is making recommendations.

As far as coaches go, you never know - with all the offensive coaching talent we picked up, I figured we -had- to be better this year. But.. nope. Maybe too many chiefs... too many cooks, or whatever.

Elway gets plenty his share of the blame, but blaming ALL bad picks.. ALL hires that turn out badly is stupid. I'd say by and large, more coaches AND players are failures in the NFL than not.
Yep. In fact, I am sure if we pulled up the original Lynch draft night threads, we would find that most of the Mane was OK to jazzed about him. There was a very small minority that didn’t like the pick at the time.

Elway’s selection of VJ is similar. Some wanted Shanahan, others VJ, but when VJ officially became the coach, most of us was behind it. I preferred Shanahan, but understood the logic behind the VJ hire. Alleged “leader of men”(that’s become a joke now), won’t also be a coordinator like Kubiak was, and will just manage the coaches and team. Although I was disappointed he didn’t hire Kyle, I agreed with his reasoning. Well frankly, it flopped. Hey, it happens.

Anyway, Elway will try to fix his mistakes in the offseason, and time will tell if he does it right.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:04 PM   #27
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf754life View Post
"President of Football Operations"

glad you don't value accountability and results, real fans.....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=120318

Thread created 11/9/2015

Highlights:

the season can't end soon enough, excited to get a real QB under center next year

Patriots and Bengals will kick our asses

Paradis expirement is failing

next year looks to be 5 to 8 win team. The end of the manning ERA must be judged as an abject failure

What a tease PFM, what a ride, glad its all coming to an end finally!

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113346

This gem from 12/12/2013:

Elway Starting to Get Criticized

NFL circles are now starting to talk about John Elway and his ability to not assemble a quality defense.

I'm told it is similar to the knock on Mike Shannahan
It looks like the Del Rio hire may have been a bad one, and the lack of depth on the defense is quite literally going to cost the broncos any shot at a superbowl

He is being roundly questioned on Paris Lenon, Omar Bolden, Sylvester Williams.

Rodgers Cromartie is a still a plus, but there is lots of skepticism about his ability to build a balanced roster.

I think my favorite is you predicting a losing season for the following year 3/4 of the way through a title run.

Superfan.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:12 PM   #28
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post

Thread created 11/9/2015

Highlights:

the season can't end soon enough, excited to get a real QB under center next year

next year looks to be 5 to 8 win team. The end of the manning ERA must be judged as an abject failure

NFL circles are now starting to talk about John Elway and his ability to not assemble a quality defense.

It looks like the Del Rio hire may have been a bad one, and the lack of depth on the defense is quite literally going to cost the broncos any shot at a superbowl

Rodgers Cromartie is a still a plus, but there is lots of skepticism about his ability to build a balanced roster.

I think my favorite is you predicting a losing season for the following year 3/4 of the way through a title run.

Superfan.

Well, now this is awkward.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:20 PM   #29
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis

Quote:

Thread created 11/9/2015

Highlights:

Superfan.

Last year, I got so sick of his BS that I posted some of his 2015 rants after the 1st loss of last season. But, I forgot this one. Thanks!
Old 12-05-2017, 08:40 PM   #30
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
That is how bad it has gotten.

http://www.9news.com/sports/nfl/denv...gles/497004488

Family in full damage control

Elway is furious behind the scenes

The Duke is LOSING DENVER!

WTF?

“I will always be his #1 fan no matter what. People are so quick to blame and give up the one time the Broncos are struggling. No one has any clue how hard my dad or anyone else for that matter, works to build the best team possible. I may be biased but I doubt anyone that is hating could do a better job than him. Not every year is going to be a Super Bowl team. This is a learning year and I will stick with them through the end. If you can’t be with the team at their worst then you definitely don’t deserve to be there at their best. 💙”

That last sentence...

Your dad isn't the team you stupid little b****!
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:52 PM   #31
Kaylore
Three Lombardis

This one's for Pat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
This is awesome.

He has to hide behind his daughter now.

Maybe he should hide under his wife's dress while he's a it. Looks like Liddle Johnny is ok dishing it out but like the dickless coward that he is, he can't take the heat and has to hide behind little girls.

You can't hide for long, ******.
That's uncalled for.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:56 PM   #32
Kaylore
Three Lombardis

This one's for Pat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post

That last sentence...

Your dad isn't the team you stupid little b****!
Jesus ****ing Christ a daughter sticking up for her Dad "is a stupid little b****" now? Go **** yourself, Ags. With a rusty barbed wire wrapped Louisville slugger.

This is one of the things I hate about the Mane. You guys need lives. Your football team is coming off a bad year, so you turn into bitter pieces of ****.

Go **** yourselves.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:02 PM   #33
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Jesus ****ing Christ a daughter sticking up for her Dad "is a stupid little b****" now? Go **** yourself, Ags. With a rusty barbed wire wrapped Louisville slugger.

This is one of the things I hate about the Mane. You guys need lives. Your football team is coming off a bad year, so you turn into bitter pieces of ****.

Go **** yourselves.
To be fair, Aga has always been a bitter piece of ****.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:11 PM   #34
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Come on now. There’s no reason to be so insulting to all the bitter pieces of **** in the world. Aga is in a classification all his own.
Old 12-05-2017, 09:18 PM   #35
socalorado
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
When you read Aga's post, always think of this...

Then it's all good.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:28 PM   #36
24champ
Obi-Wan Phillips

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandstarter

Quote:

“I will always be his #1 fan no matter what. People are so quick to blame and give up the one time the Broncos are struggling. No one has any clue how hard my dad or anyone else for that matter, works to build the best team possible. I may be biased but I doubt anyone that is hating could do a better job than him. Not every year is going to be a Super Bowl team. This is a learning year and I will stick with them through the end. If you can’t be with the team at their worst then you definitely don’t deserve to be there at their best. 💙”
Socal:

24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:01 AM   #37
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

TeamSwag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

Frankly Broncos fans are incredibly spoiled and want to be like the Patriots who are an outlier of the entire leage, partly because of HOF qb that take less money and partly because of bending rules and a coach that has free reign over the franchise. Try being a fan of the Browns, or heck even the Eagles, They have never won a SB.

I think Bronco fans should be grateful of what they got. Elway does deserve criticism, but people saying he needs to be fired and disrespect him, need to check themselves.
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:15 AM   #38
bronkeezy
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

****ing gross...i love elway as much as anyone, but this is downright pathetic especially coming from a girl who has been riding a silver spoon her whole life, and has no idea what hard work means
bronkeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:20 AM   #39
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Breaking news - child sticks up for father. Film at 11.
Child also stuck up for the team. I dont see anything wrong with what she posted. Of course Wolf jumps on anything to spin it as a negative because he is a miserable piece of ****. SoCal jumps in because Elway didnt get a Shanahan to be the head coach and therefore hard to ejaculate with his Broncos helmet on.

Whatever.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:23 AM   #40
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronkeezy View Post
****ing gross...i love elway as much as anyone, but this is downright pathetic especially coming from a girl who has been riding a silver spoon her whole life, and has no idea what hard work means
So you are claiming her Dad isnt hard at work based on her growing up privileged? What a jealous thing to say. I am glad that she is not just his daughter but a fan of the team.
Old 12-06-2017, 12:52 AM   #41
bronkeezy
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
So you are claiming her Dad isnt hard at work based on her growing up privileged? What a jealous thing to say. I am glad that she is not just his daughter but a fan of the team.
false...lets not be completely oblivious for a second, if you think elway didn't know about this "letter" before it was published then you're about as ignorant as the statement ^^up there makes you out to be
bronkeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:09 AM   #42
BFDD
Team America **** YEAH!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Atwater

Quote:
This is awesome.

Maybe he should hide under his wife's dress while he's a it. Looks like Liddle Johnny is ok dishing it out but like the dickless coward that he is, he can't take the heat and has to hide behind little girls.

I have watched you post for the better part of 15 years. Most of it is drivel sustained from your perception of superiority. As an attorney, a senior member of the mane, and what I gather is an intelligent human, you sir are acting like a first rate asshat. It's your prerogative to act like Trump, but don't be surprised if you're treated like Trump afterwards.
BFDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:43 AM   #43
Powderaddict
Saw Lady Gaga

Treasonous Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Devontae Booker

Quote:

Thread created 11/9/2015

Highlights:

Superfan.

This needs to be posted in every wolf thread.
Powderaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:01 AM   #44
FireFly
Ring of Famer

We're a season away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post

Go **** yourselves.
Fu#*ing lol.

So true.

Also, Wolf: it's not Trolling if everyone agrees with you! You should try throwing your support behind Elway and Co. that would be trolling lol
FireFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:19 AM   #45
wolf754life
MACHINE GUN KELLY

KELLY in 2018

Adopt-a-Bronco:
#KELLYREDEEMED!

thread was moved

lol

#weaksaucehomermods.
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:28 AM   #46
dsmoot
Ring of Famer

Quote:
This is awesome.

Another ridiculous comment. If anything this reveals how much this situation has gotten to Elway where we don't see it. As it would with all of us in our work of endeavour when things go south. Elway cares about the success of this team. He just doesn't care about an individual that uses the comparisons/words you did. Why? Because your comments are clueless.
dsmoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:16 AM   #47
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k

Since 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalorado View Post

Then it's all good.
Nah, more like this:

This message is hidden because Agamemnon is on your ignore list.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:56 AM   #48
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalorado View Post

Then it's all good.
I'm not ever offended by anything he says, just bored to tears.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:56 AM   #49
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronkeezy View Post
false...lets not be completely oblivious for a second, if you think elway didn't know about this "letter" before it was published then you're about as ignorant as the statement ^^up there makes you out to be
You have no idea. We have big mouth now in Tampa because her mouth got her husband kicked out of Miami. This wasn't detailed like it came from some corporation. You are assuming as if Elway needed his daughter to do this. Go back to your flat earth society meeting.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:15 PM   #50
Bronx33
Douche Mod

Camaraderie-ship for all

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juicy Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powderaddict View Post
Paging Bronx33...
The thread turned out way better than a good ole fashioned soul training archer actually should be charged with assault imo
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote