The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2018, 05:24 PM   #26
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I didn't forget that at all.

Post-ethics America was created in the 90's when you guys looked the other way while Billary raped women and the country. Post-ethics America will continue unabated until your side decides that it's important to police its own instead of blaming "poor, uneducated people" who hired Trump to do the job that you refuse to.

You can start by demanding accountability for the nomination Hillary stole.
Talk about twisting history into a pretzel. Gingrich, Tom DeLay and Trent Lott invented the zero-sum, take-no-prisoners form of politics that Ryan and McConnell are building on now. After years of Whitewater and tens of millions of dollars blown (on orders of Lott and Gingrich), Ken Starr, with the assistance of Kavanaugh, turned the investigation into a vast fishing expedition that ended up finding Monica Lewinsky after years. If Mueller tried the same thing with his investigation, Trump would fire him immediately. And still, Mueller in one year has already earned convictions and numerous indictments. And we haven't even gotten into Trump's financial malfeasance yet.

I agree Bubba Clinton is a scumbag. I think Trump is twenty times the scumbag Clinton is.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:59 PM   #27
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Talk about twisting history into a pretzel. Gingrich, Tom DeLay and Trent Lott invented the zero-sum, take-no-prisoners form of politics that Ryan and McConnell are building on now. After years of Whitewater and tens of millions of dollars blown (on orders of Lott and Gingrich), Ken Starr, with the assistance of Kavanaugh, turned the investigation into a vast fishing expedition that ended up finding Monica Lewinsky after years. If Mueller tried the same thing with his investigation, Trump would fire him immediately. And still, Mueller in one year has already earned convictions and numerous indictments. And we haven't even gotten into Trump's financial malfeasance yet.

I agree Bubba Clinton is a scumbag. I think Trump is twenty times the scumbag Clinton is.
By contrast, TJ and the tRumpistas demonize/scapegoat Bubba at every opportunity while excusing every sin - no matter how heinous - committed by tRump.

That's the real difference.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:44 PM   #28
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
I think Trump's basic strategy could be called "Outrage Fatigue." Sufferers of the condition discover that ethics mean nothing, lies mean nothing, decency means nothing, empathy means nothing, class means nothing... The entire fabric of accommodation that holds a society together gets shredded until the only thing left standing in the wreckage is Trump chanting, "Me. Me. Me."
Have to disagree that lies mean nothing. They are his essence. He blatantly tells them on a consistent basis and his base laps them up. He knows that.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:16 AM   #29
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Due west

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
No, I don't take anything that the media reports about Trump seriously anymore. It's usually wrong, lies, slanted, editorialized, or "anonymously" sourced nonsense that mostly makes me laugh anymore. I mean, Obama got busted actually spying on the Associated Press. That story lasted a day. Trump got a second scoop of ice cream with dinner, and it was reported on for a week. What do you want from me?
Ok, got it.

Nothing will ever bother you because you will always choose to ignore facts that you donít like.

I miss the veneration of truth.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:37 AM   #30
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer

Longtime listener first time caller

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

They're all just a bunch of turds. All of them, just terrible human beings.
GoneFishin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:08 AM   #31
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFishin' View Post
They're all just a bunch of turds. All of them, just terrible human beings.
The problem is that Trumpistas like TJ support and defend the biggest turds in the bowl while blaming all of the stench on the smaller ones.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:25 AM   #32
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Have to disagree that lies mean nothing. They are his essence. He blatantly tells them on a consistent basis and his base laps them up. He knows that.
They mean nothing to Trump. He is a man devoid of principles or values. His only concern is his own ego. He is mentally ill.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote