The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2018, 04:38 PM   #76
rmsanger
Elway > PFM
 
rmsanger's Avatar
 
Another one bites the dust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,613

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart
Default

Jesus Christ three pages in and not a single pic of said porn star. You’re liberals not homesexuals for Christ sake.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:40 PM   #77
W*GS
Eppure si scalda
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 34,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
Jesus Christ three pages in and not a single pic of said porn star. You’re liberals not homesexuals for Christ sake.
You're the only person on the planet who can't find porn on the Internet.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:43 PM   #78
Pontius Pirate
I made a bad call Ripley
 
Pontius Pirate's Avatar
 
Easy Easy Kill Kill Lane Lane

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx33 View Post
Stay on topic you dumb pirate
Ah that is rich. Note the thread name and who started it genius.
Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:07 PM   #79
Obushma
Ring of Famer
 
Obushma's Avatar
 
Bring your lunch pail

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: SLC Utah
Posts: 2,234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
You’re liberals not homesexuals for Christ sake.
Well, besides W*gs. The 1994 deep throat champ.
Obushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:18 PM   #80
W*GS
Eppure si scalda
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 34,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obushma View Post
Well, besides W*gs. The 1994 deep throat champ.
Still butthurt over the many times I've crushed you, I see.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:54 PM   #81
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 39,597
Default

Who cares anyways, i only care about national defense, ending ****hole immigration, lower taxes. I could care less who trump ****s. Right now he's ****ing the liberals str8 in the arse.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:55 PM   #82
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 39,597
Default

Oh and I cared about SCOTUS staying conservative, another huge win. Man the repubs really bent the Dems over on the Scotus issue. Outright punked that fool Obama and stole his nomination right from under him. What a loser Obama is, all his grand progressive ideas being flushed right down the ****ter.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:56 PM   #83
W*GS
Eppure si scalda
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 34,634
Default

cut, move to North Korea. National defense topmost, no immigration, and no taxes.

Since those are all that you care about, move there.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:53 PM   #84
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 31,856

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Oh and I cared about SCOTUS staying conservative, another huge win. Man the repubs really bent the Dems over on the Scotus issue. Outright punked that fool Obama and stole his nomination right from under him. What a loser Obama is, all his grand progressive ideas being flushed right down the ****ter.
Translation: you support a fascist government.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:15 PM   #85
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 17,752

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Oh and I cared about SCOTUS staying conservative, another huge win. Man the repubs really bent the Dems over on the Scotus issue. Outright punked that fool Obama and stole his nomination right from under him. What a loser Obama is, all his grand progressive ideas being flushed right down the ****ter.
And in 4 years or so it goes back the other way. It's a cycle, always has been and always will be. What then, when it's going the other way, do you stick a fork into your eyes because of the agony you are in? Sounds like you're way too involved in the whole pick a side game.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:29 AM   #86
Guess Who
Awesomeness
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 16,656

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
A Klansman and a porn slut, add in a bong and you'd be in nirvana.
that makes no sense..... Porn and Nirvana are cool.... The KKK and Shane not so much.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 07:14 AM   #87
rmsanger
Elway > PFM
 
rmsanger's Avatar
 
Another one bites the dust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,613

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart
Default

1
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 07:15 AM   #88
rmsanger
Elway > PFM
 
rmsanger's Avatar
 
Another one bites the dust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,613

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
You're the only person on the planet who can't find porn on the Internet.
Here’s yours

rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:57 AM   #89
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 82,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
Here’s yours

[IMG]><[/IMG]
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:06 AM   #90
Pontius Pirate
I made a bad call Ripley
 
Pontius Pirate's Avatar
 
Easy Easy Kill Kill Lane Lane

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,384
Default

Saw some pics of stormy Daniels from back when Trump banged her. She looked kinda like Ivanka back in the day
Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 01:56 PM   #91
Bronco Bob
Tastee Freeze
 
Bronco Bob's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 9,614

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
Saw some pics of stormy Daniels from back when Trump banged her. She looked kinda like Ivanka back in the day
Found a picture with her hair in a beehive. He does have a type.
Bronco Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:15 PM   #92
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 39,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
cut, move to North Korea. National defense topmost, no immigration, and no taxes.

Since those are all that you care about, move there.
I guess I will have to add food, beer, strip clubs, and the freedoms and rights given in the Constitution to the list.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:16 PM   #93
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 39,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
And in 4 years or so it goes back the other way. It's a cycle, always has been and always will be. What then, when it's going the other way, do you stick a fork into your eyes because of the agony you are in? Sounds like you're way too involved in the whole pick a side game.
The govt yes, but hopefully Ginsberg retires soon and we stack the court for more like a decade.

And I don't get near as triggered as the left has since they lost.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:30 AM   #94
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Let's Go Broncos!!!

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: filling the cups... lol
Posts: 35,390

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
The govt yes, but hopefully Ginsberg retires soon and we stack the court for more like a decade.

And I don't get near as triggered as the left has since they lost.
The Supreme Court is not supposed to be partisan -- they're supposed to interpret the laws as the laws were meant to be written; not with partisan bias.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 03:00 AM   #95
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 82,061
Default



The dumbasses even put an apostrophe where it doesn’t belong.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:30 AM   #96
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 31,856

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
The Supreme Court is not supposed to be partisan -- they're supposed to interpret the laws as the laws were meant to be written; not with partisan bias.
He doesn't care about the intent of the framers. They're only there for convenient use when appealing to them serves a political purpose. The fact that these "conservatives" have moved from strict constitutionalism to a pure rejection of that bedrock philosophy is only explainable when viewed in the light of a consideration they consider more important...white nationalism...now expressed as pure fascist ideology in the person of the POTUS and his agenda.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:35 AM   #97
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 29,908

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
He doesn't care about the intent of the framers. They're only there for convenient use when appealing to them serves a political purpose. The fact that these "conservatives" have moved from strict constitutionalism to a pure rejection of that bedrock philosophy is only explainable when viewed in the light of a consideration they consider more important...white nationalism...now expressed as pure fascist ideology in the person of the POTUS and his agenda.
Wait, you're pretending the court progressives are the strict constructionists?
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:47 AM   #98
RonMexico
change your world
 
RonMexico's Avatar
 
Can't fight racism w/ more racism

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Tejas
Posts: 6,964

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
The Supreme Court is not supposed to be partisan -- they're supposed to interpret the laws as the laws were meant to be written; not with partisan bias.
They're supposed to interpret the laws AS they were written, not as they were "meant" to be written.
RonMexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:56 AM   #99
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 31,856

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Wait, you're pretending the court progressives are the strict constructionists?
I'm pretending nothing. I merely stated the obvious, that those who used to hold the torch for strict constructionism, now reject that entirely.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:01 AM   #100
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 29,908

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
I'm pretending nothing. I merely stated the obvious, that those who used to hold the torch for strict constructionism, now reject that entirely.
Not sure I've seen that.

Strict constructionism would require rolling quite a few progressive 'precedents' back. Constructionism doesn't mean 'keep everything the same'

It means to honor original authors' intent above all.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Denver Broncos