The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2019, 11:23 AM   #51
Mile High Salute
Elway's Little Helper

#MeToo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VJ's headset

Watch the Patriots trade for him. Then this place will really go nuts.
Mile High Salute is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:33 AM   #52
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Is It Draft Day Yet?

I still like Rosen better than any QB in this draft. If the Cardinals would trade him for #10 and kick back a 3rd round or so, that would be a steal for me. The biggest knock on him was his lack of toughness, and he showed toughness in spades getting knocked to pieces every game in Arizona last season. He'll be a great pocket QB, just needs at least a league average OL. David Johnson got destroyed due to that same OL as well. You can't begin to describe how bad it was, ours was All-Pro in comparison.
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 01:49 PM   #53
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960

cooking up a victory

if the broncos are players in this arena it will be to aquire Murray, not Rosen.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 01:52 PM   #54
Arkie
Ring of Famer

So all this wild speculation is based off some random comment Kingsbury made in October? How could he have known he was actually going to be an NFL head coach with the #1 pick in a few months?

He was just complimenting the opposing QB at the time. He probably would have said the same thing vs. Haskins or Lock.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 01:58 PM   #55
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
So all this wild speculation is based off some random comment Kingsbury made in October? How could he have known he was actually going to be an NFL head coach with the #1 pick in a few months?

He was just complimenting the opposing QB at the time. He probably would have said the same thing vs. Haskins or Lock.
The system Kliff run, as well Sarkisian coming in, looks as though they are putting a staff together geared towards helping Rosen. Murray doesn’t even fit in to what they do.
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 02:03 PM   #56
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

That's what I was thinking the night Kingsbury's comments went viral but the next day when Schefter didn't shoot it down...
GoneFishin' is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 02:10 PM   #57
CHEF LUIGI

cooking up a victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFishin' View Post
That's what I was thinking the night Kingsbury's comments went viral but the next day when Schefter didn't shoot it down...
respectfully, shefters job is to spread news , not stifle it.
I like Adam but he is not above a little titilation.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:11 PM   #58
CHEF LUIGI

cooking up a victory

Quote:

BINGO !
Old 01-12-2019, 06:17 PM   #59
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
I still like Rosen better than any QB in this draft. If the Cardinals would trade him for #10 and kick back a 3rd round or so, that would be a steal for me. The biggest knock on him was his lack of toughness, and he showed toughness in spades getting knocked to pieces every game in Arizona last season. He'll be a great pocket QB, just needs at least a league average OL. David Johnson got destroyed due to that same OL as well. You can't begin to describe how bad it was, ours was All-Pro in comparison.
I agree, if the Cards are dumb enough to draft Murray with the first pick, surely they are dumb enough to make your trade. I thank Fangio would be very happy with Rosen, especially if Munchak is the oline coach
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote