The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2016, 11:22 PM   #1651
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 27,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
Rick will eventually be the one to kill Negan. Probably with Lucille.

And probably in front of Negan's thugs. Symmetry.


Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:09 AM   #1652
Coldcity76
Ring of Famer
 
Coldcity76's Avatar
 
Broncos < Chiefs/Raiders/Chargers

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Posts: 2,233

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bruce Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
Rick will eventually be the one to kill Negan. Probably with Lucille.
You are probably right. I could also see Maggie or Daryl as good candidates as well.

Maybe Jesus as the new hero of the group?
Coldcity76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:14 AM   #1653
Coldcity76
Ring of Famer
 
Coldcity76's Avatar
 
Broncos < Chiefs/Raiders/Chargers

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Posts: 2,233

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bruce Smith
Default

Suicide bombers or a suicide mission for a lone wolf to take out Negan. Why not take a risk? It is a flesh eating zombie world...

There are other ways to take out a larger force I wonder if we see that? Maybe a trojan horse or will it be a women that takes Negan out through seduction? So many ways this can go.

I am feeling Daryl's pain as he may be the perfect warrior soon...
Coldcity76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:05 AM   #1654
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 30,063
Default

"In case you missed it Rick I just slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it"

Negan


oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 11:55 AM   #1655
Smilin Assassin
Tradition
 
Smilin Assassin's Avatar
 
"Buy in, or get the hell out."

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcity76 View Post
Suicide bombers or a suicide mission for a lone wolf to take out Negan. Why not take a risk? It is a flesh eating zombie world...

There are other ways to take out a larger force I wonder if we see that? Maybe a trojan horse or will it be a women that takes Negan out through seduction? So many ways this can go.

I am feeling Daryl's pain as he may be the perfect warrior soon...
I'm thankful this holiday season that you are not a writer

I'm still not sure how you think just killing Negan ends this. There is a whole system he has going on for for him, with a hierarchy in place, as well. HOW they kill Negan, if they were to do it, might be the biggest detail.

Killing him in front of his people, with your group directly behind you, showing Negan's people there is possible reason to work together might be the best possible solution.

Negan is not going to work out any favorable relationship w/Rick's group. Simon, or any other of Negan's "Top Guys", are not going to either if you just kill Negan quietly.
There would just be a new hierarchy, and the next Negan-up mentality.

It has to be a strategic plan of attack on him, if you're not just hoping to get slaughtered.
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 12:33 PM   #1656
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 26,065

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcity76 View Post
You are probably right. I could also see Maggie or Daryl as good candidates as well.

Maybe Jesus as the new hero of the group?
Daryl coming out of this stupor to kill him would be epic...

If the Hilltop and Alexandria work together we will have an interesting battle upcoming.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 12:42 PM   #1657
Ragnar
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Ragnar's Avatar
 
hate them chiefs

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 845

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chad Kelly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
Daryl coming out of this stupor to kill him would be epic...

If the Hilltop and Alexandria work together we will have an interesting battle upcoming.
Hilltop, Alexandria, and the Kingdom are all in play to go to war with Negan's group.
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:51 PM   #1658
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 30,063
Default

The black chick could've picked him off with the long range rifle and no one would've known who did it
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:54 PM   #1659
DHallblows
Ring of Famer
 
DHallblows's Avatar
 
scio me nihil scire

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Littleton
Posts: 3,836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
Hilltop, Alexandria, and the Kingdom are all in play to go to war with Negan's group.
Correct. There are now main, charismatic individuals from Rick's group in each settlement, making for a guaranteed team up later on.
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 03:13 PM   #1660
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 35,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
The black chick could've picked him off with the long range rifle and no one would've known who did it
If the "black chick" you're referring to is Michonne, recall that she wasn't a good shot with that rifle. In other words, she would have missed. And then everyone would have died.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 03:21 PM   #1661
Brohemoth
Ring of Famer
 
Brohemoth's Avatar
 
Question everything

Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7,375

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I still can't wrap my head around Rick and Michonne as a couple. It seems so forced. There was no chemistry between the two. Michonne was fiercely independent. There was no development. They coexisted. Meanwhile, the show goes out of its way to build up Rick and Jessie. There was flirting, staring, dialogue, Rick feeling protective, etc. Jessie dies and boom Rick and Michonne are suddenly together. Michonne becomes this attached and affectionate woman seemingly overnight. It was like an "oh **** we almost skipped this canon" move.
Brohemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 03:40 PM   #1662
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 30,063
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
If the "black chick" you're referring to is Michonne, recall that she wasn't a good shot with that rifle. In other words, she would have missed. And then everyone would have died.
Who knows if she would've missed she was pretty close to Negan and a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:11 PM   #1663
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer
 
maher_tyler's Avatar
 
HoFer

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ND
Posts: 9,045
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcity76 View Post
Suicide bombers or a suicide mission for a lone wolf to take out Negan. Why not take a risk? It is a flesh eating zombie world...

There are other ways to take out a larger force I wonder if we see that? Maybe a trojan horse or will it be a women that takes Negan out through seduction? So many ways this can go.

I am feeling Daryl's pain as he may be the perfect warrior soon...
Good thought. First person to come to mind is Rosita. She has the gun and picked up the empty shell on the ground and brought it to whats his face to make a bullet.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:30 PM   #1664
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 32,422

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
Hilltop, Alexandria, and the Kingdom are all in play to go to war with Negan's group.
It will take a minimum of those 3 groups. Finding Negan's hideout will be key so they can spy on knowing when part of the group leaves to collect their bounties. Split them up and ambush them on a narrow road.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 06:11 PM   #1665
rmsanger
Elway > PFM
 
rmsanger's Avatar
 
Another one bites the dust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,406

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart
Default

Lulz at coral trying to act all alpha with his bish haircut and missing eye. He couldn't even take down the other teenage boy let alone what he thinks he can do to neegan.
rmsanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 07:37 PM   #1666
broncolife
Nut Hugger Detector
 
broncolife's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Escondido, CA
Posts: 5,084

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Andy Janovich
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohemoth View Post
I still can't wrap my head around Rick and Michonne as a couple. It seems so forced. There was no chemistry between the two. Michonne was fiercely independent. There was no development. They coexisted. Meanwhile, the show goes out of its way to build up Rick and Jessie. There was flirting, staring, dialogue, Rick feeling protective, etc. Jessie dies and boom Rick and Michonne are suddenly together. Michonne becomes this attached and affectionate woman seemingly overnight. It was like an "oh **** we almost skipped this canon" move.
yep, I was thinking that it seemed forced too.
broncolife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:18 AM   #1667
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,658

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

So are they still spending whole episodes walking around a forest?
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:51 AM   #1668
Iron Man
Irrational Realist
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 466

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohemoth View Post
I still can't wrap my head around Rick and Michonne as a couple. It seems so forced. There was no chemistry between the two. Michonne was fiercely independent. There was no development. They coexisted. Meanwhile, the show goes out of its way to build up Rick and Jessie. There was flirting, staring, dialogue, Rick feeling protective, etc. Jessie dies and boom Rick and Michonne are suddenly together. Michonne becomes this attached and affectionate woman seemingly overnight. It was like an "oh **** we almost skipped this canon" move.
Is it really hard to imagine two people that are 'forced' together over a long period of time, with few choices, hook up and fall for one another when in time of need? It's a very...VERy...short stretch.
Iron Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 10:49 AM   #1669
Ragnar
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Ragnar's Avatar
 
hate them chiefs

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 845

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chad Kelly
Default

I think Michonne and Rick feels like it's forced, or not right, because Kirkman clearly didn't write with any intent to have them together. It's never been part of the plan in the comics, and it really feels like a plot device in the show.

In the Comics, Andrea is still alive, she's the group's sniper, and Rick and her are banging but Rick is really scared to commit to her, because he's noticed a pattern. every woman he has sex with tends to die, painfully, and horribly. He's far more of a dog in the comics, and at this point in the storyline has had 3 or 4 other women since Lori and the baby were killed, by a tank round, at the prison.

Michonne has her own thing with Tyrese at this point, and aside from a 1 night stand with a guy after Tyrese died, she's pretty much rolling solo.

She just wasn't written as a foil for Rick in any way, but again, I think that the writers looked at the situation, asked "why wouldn't the group just run from Negan" and Writers were like "well... let's take away his reasons to. Michonne never runs, and Darryl is to integral to the party for them to leave him to die."
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 03:00 AM   #1670
TomServo
Ring of Famer
 
TomServo's Avatar
 
Dancing is Forbidden!

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,722
Default

Hmm Let see, Negen (he's so Evil) Travels- Depends on open roads to move his army of uhhh evil. So just ambush them from the woods. Destroy the highways. Create chaos, make negen (hes so evil), make his army drive-walk through the woods. Hes so evil.
If i didn't mention it...... Negen is evil oooh he is bad. Did anyone notice negen is a bad?
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 10:47 AM   #1671
Iron Man
Irrational Realist
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 466

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
I think Michonne and Rick feels like it's forced, or not right, because Kirkman clearly didn't write with any intent to have them together. It's never been part of the plan in the comics, and it really feels like a plot device in the show.

In the Comics, Andrea is still alive, she's the group's sniper, and Rick and her are banging but Rick is really scared to commit to her, because he's noticed a pattern. every woman he has sex with tends to die, painfully, and horribly. He's far more of a dog in the comics, and at this point in the storyline has had 3 or 4 other women since Lori and the baby were killed, by a tank round, at the prison.

Michonne has her own thing with Tyrese at this point, and aside from a 1 night stand with a guy after Tyrese died, she's pretty much rolling solo.

She just wasn't written as a foil for Rick in any way, but again, I think that the writers looked at the situation, asked "why wouldn't the group just run from Negan" and Writers were like "well... let's take away his reasons to. Michonne never runs, and Darryl is to integral to the party for them to leave him to die."
Michonne never runs? We met her as a lone-wolf hiding and running from the Governor. Of course she runs.
Iron Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:05 AM   #1672
TomServo
Ring of Famer
 
TomServo's Avatar
 
Dancing is Forbidden!

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,722
Default

Did we establish that negen is evil? Well, he is Dangit.
O yeah,in Westworld you cant tell who is a robot or a person like Battlestar Galactica or Bladerunner.
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:28 AM   #1673
TomServo
Ring of Famer
 
TomServo's Avatar
 
Dancing is Forbidden!

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,722
Default

So are they still spending whole episodes walking around a forest? Yes. and not only that, they are arguing loudly. "lets Not stop and listen! Lets get sneaked up on that scarred freak, a Second Time!
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:37 AM   #1674
SoullessGinger
Pro Bowler
 
SoullessGinger's Avatar
 
I'm here for the gang bang

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: urmumshouse
Posts: 525
Default

The thing I can't wrap my head around is the Rick they've built up the whole series would have killed Negan in like 2 seconds, oh he's a complete p***Y now, ok, got it........dumb
SoullessGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 07:33 AM   #1675
Smilin Assassin
Tradition
 
Smilin Assassin's Avatar
 
"Buy in, or get the hell out."

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoullessGinger View Post
The thing I can't wrap my head around is the Rick they've built up the whole series would have killed Negan in like 2 seconds, oh he's a complete p***Y now, ok, got it........dumb

Put yourself in that position. Or anyone for that matter.

They have numbers, and at the moment it isn't even close. And, showed that by cutting off every road, as well.

They showed what they would/will do (Abraham/Glenn), and almost Carl's arm.

They now have Darryl, and Rick's group doesn't even know where (yet),

The "Rick" the writers have built up was never anything more than a character that is living in the Zombie apocalypse and will now do whatever it takes for his family to survive. They haven't strayed from that.

Hell, they made Abraham quite the bad ass, yet he stayed on his knees as Negan took a bat to his face. That make him p***y? Or someone out of options?
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:00 PM.


Denver Broncos