The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2016, 11:36 AM   #1601
manchambo
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
If Carol's personality stayed the same, she would have been caught up with the RV gang. This is much better for the show as they can break off story lines as we saw on Sunday.
Maybe. But that's terrible writing. Characters shouldn't change their personality for no reason other than plot.
manchambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 11:42 AM   #1602
Rohirrim
Partisan

I was just reviewing this thread from the beginning. I wonder what ever happened to cutthemdown?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 11:44 AM   #1603
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I was just reviewing this thread from the beginning. I wonder what ever happened to cutthemdown?
Yeah, another one of many who have disappeared over the last several months. And he was a prolific poster.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 11:45 AM   #1604
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

This king ezekeul dude reminds me of the Mexican guy from fear the walking dead that said he was immune to zombie bites. My bet is that ezekeul meets a similar and swift ending by the end of this season.

Will be interested to see once neagans group catches on to the swine feed.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:07 PM   #1605
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

I enjoyed that episode. I was hoping for more of Ricks group, but knowing where Carol is was important to me as well.

Ezekial will be a stud this season, seems mild and kind of dumb, but he will be a key to getting ricks group back for sure.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:52 PM   #1606
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
This king ezekeul dude reminds me of the Mexican guy from fear the walking dead that said he was immune to zombie bites. My bet is that ezekeul meets a similar and swift ending by the end of this season.

Will be interested to see once neagans group catches on to the swine feed.
Hopefully Darrel isn't feed the same but somehow I am thinking he gets the dog food instead of tasty wild pig.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 11:57 AM   #1607
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

TBH I'm not sure why walker meat wouldn't be an acceptable food supply if BBQ'd correctly. The meat of not decayed may be a good source of Protein and is obviously plentiful.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:05 PM   #1608
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
Ezekial will be a stud this season, seems mild and kind of dumb, but he will be a key to getting ricks group back for sure.
Dumb? No. He sniffed out what Carol was up to, and she's proven to be pretty clever.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 06:04 AM   #1609
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Let's Go Broncos!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Third episode was repetitive scenes that seemed like -- time-wasting filler.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 07:23 AM   #1610
broncolife
Nut Hugger Detector

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Andy Janovich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Yep, didn't like this episode and Daryl is my favorite character.
broncolife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 08:09 AM   #1611
Coldcity76
Ring of Famer

Broncos Rule

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

I am not sold on the fact that everybody cannot just run away from egan. Maybe if he had everybody's family held at gun point. But then again its a flesh eating zombie world and I am not sure typical human values apply and everybody should run away I don't see the mind control he has. Even POWs try to run and they face a much more worse and creative enemy. I don't get the egan controls us all we are being sold.
Coldcity76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 08:34 AM   #1612
winstoncup bronco
Crew Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcity76 View Post
I am not sold on the fact that everybody cannot just run away from egan. Maybe if he had everybody's family held at gun point. But then again its a flesh eating zombie world and I am not sure typical human values apply and everybody should run away I don't see the mind control he has. Even POWs try to run and they face a much more worse and creative enemy. I don't get the egan controls us all we are being sold.
Yeah, I don't get it either. I don't get the feeling that anyone has any loyalty to him other than fear, so why wouldn't some leader types orchestrate killing him so they won't live in fear anymore? Hell, Rick should just take him out this week and tell the rest of them to join forces for survival. I thought the Governor was a better villain, since he was more charismatic and psychological than Negan.

And as a side note, I looked up that horrendous song they kept looping last night, and it turns out it was released THIS YEAR. Who's producing records in the zombie apocalypse?
winstoncup bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:59 AM   #1613
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
I don't think so. We now know that not everything is great in Negan's palace including what seems to be his right hand man. Since Darrell hasn't been broken, he is going to work on him when the time is right. The dude gave up his wife and also had an iron to half his face!

Also, **** sandwiches (dog food) will help him while everyone else, probably just top people, are eating tainted walker meat.

We got a lot of information and will be used in later episodes.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:15 AM   #1614
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I don't think so. We now know that not everything is great in Negan's palace including what seems to be his right hand man. Since Darrell hasn't been broken, he is going to work on him when the time is right. The dude gave up his wife and also had an iron to half his face!

Also, **** sandwiches (dog food) will help him while everyone else, probably just top people, are eating tainted walker meat.

We got a lot of information and will be used in later episodes.
That song is still in my head
Wes Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 10:19 AM   #1615
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
That song is still in my head
I liked the song. Catchy and I can see it would be annoying. It felt like it was being played over and over to drive Darrell crazy but it was to drive you crazy.

So what is the song and what band made it?
Old 11-16-2016, 06:41 PM   #1616
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

HoFer

I can already see at least one episode either this season or next season showing how Negan came to be. Wondering how long Rick is going to be an all out b****.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 07:02 PM   #1617
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

I don't get it Rick's had several chances to kill Negan from the start before he took Darryl
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 07:10 PM   #1618
Brohemoth
Ring of Famer

Question everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
I don't get it Rick's had several chances to kill Negan from the start before he took Darryl
Not without risking a war.
Brohemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 07:15 PM   #1619
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

HoFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Thanks to Carl they no longer have any guns either. Going to be interesting how this all plays out...they're going to drag this out for the rest of this season
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 05:34 AM   #1620
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

well of course they are....

I think we already know that eventually we will see how big Neegans place is, and somehow they will run back in with Tiger man and at some point this season or next a war will begin.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:23 AM   #1621
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
That guy was dead weight.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:29 AM   #1622
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcity76 View Post
I don't get that either. Seems like they have three choices. Run, fight, or be b****es. They shouldn't sit there are just be b****es. Even if Negan has roads blocked off like he had in the final episode last year, he doesn't have a wall up. I guess the story line dies if they just ran and set up somewhere else.
Old 11-17-2016, 07:32 AM   #1623
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstoncup bronco View Post
Yeah, I don't get it either. I don't get the feeling that anyone has any loyalty to him other than fear, so why wouldn't some leader types orchestrate killing him so they won't live in fear anymore? Hell, Rick should just take him out this week and tell the rest of them to join forces for survival. I thought the Governor was a better villain, since he was more charismatic and psychological than Negan.

And as a side note, I looked up that horrendous song they kept looping last night, and it turns out it was released THIS YEAR. Who's producing records in the zombie apocalypse?
I don't like Negan. I like other work done by the actor that plays Negan, but I don't like this character. I'm wondering when somebody is going to kill him. Whether it is Rick or somebody in his camp, or one of Negan's own men. It seems like his own camp is afraid of him. He has too much power. One of the guys in his group should do everybody a favor and off the guy.
Old 11-17-2016, 07:34 AM   #1624
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
Thanks to Carl they no longer have any guns either. Going to be interesting how this all plays out...they're going to drag this out for the rest of this season
I think Negan was going to take those guns anyway.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:20 AM   #1625
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
I don't like Negan. I like other work done by the actor that plays Negan, but I don't like this character. I'm wondering when somebody is going to kill him. Whether it is Rick or somebody in his camp, or one of Negan's own men. It seems like his own camp is afraid of him. He has too much power. One of the guys in his group should do everybody a favor and off the guy.
not happening, remember the jail Morgan built?
Negan ends up there, probably end of NEXT season, since this **** ass season will only start the war at the END of the THIS season. I can't believe I'm still watching this horrible show.
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote