The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win AFC Championship?
Chiefs 62 47.33%
Pats 69 52.67%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2019, 11:33 AM   #126
Mile High Salute
Elway's Little Helper

#MeToo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VJ's headset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerovoltz View Post
If KC wins we can discuss how the disarray of the AFC west sets KC up to repeat as SB champions.
Haha, you're crazy man. Repeating as SB champs? With Andy?

First of all, you gotta get past the Pats, who already beat you guys earlier in the season. IF you beat the Pats, then get ready for either the Rams or Saints. The Rams already beat you guys too. And the Saints are more than capable of beating the Chefs as well. Brees already owns the Georgia Dome, and they have the best defense remaining in the playoffs. And let's not pretend you'd get any of the calls in a theoretical Chefs-Saints Super Bowl, either. Brees will be a sympathetic figure to win his 2nd Super Bowl as he nears the end of his stellar career. That's what you've gotta do to win this year.

Then next year, the Chargers aren't going away. They will still challenge KC for the division. And we just hired Fangio, so your automatic two wins over VJ and his headset are gone. Have fun playing the Chicago Bears defense twice a year. And Oakland/Vegas/wherever? This was their bottom out year, and with all the picks and Gruden installing his system, they will soon be on the rise as well. Hell, they almost beat you guys in Week 13! AFC West about to get a lot tougher, especially with Fangio at the helm now. KC's run at the top of the division may be short-lived indeed.
Mile High Salute is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:44 PM   #127
GobBluth
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I absolutely hate Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. I do not want either one of them or their ****ty fan base to attain anymore success.

I hope they lose to the Chiefs by 80.

I then hope the Chiefs lose to Rams/Saints by 83.
GobBluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 01:58 PM   #128
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

GoneFishin' is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:44 AM   #129
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

GoneFishin' is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:18 AM   #130
Cito Pelon
No playoff game not happy

Original Wardrobe Malfunction

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Defiant Goose View Post
Everyone should be rooting for NE. Think about it. What does NE winning a 6th Super Bowl do for you? Nothing. They've already won 5 what's a 6th? You even get to watch the Super Bowl and root for them to lose a 6th one.

On the flip side if the Chiefs win you need to suffer for two weeks hearing nothing but garbage from arrogant fans whose franchise has never won **** and then watch with anxiety hoping to God they don't win it all. It'll just be totally insufferable from them.

So there's my argument. Come to the dark side. Root for the GOATs.
Hmmm, not bad, not bad. I don't want an AFC Title banner at Arrowhead, but OTOH a SB defeat is more crushing for the Chiefs.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote