The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2016, 08:34 AM   #1451
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
You didnt notice that we the viewer was beaten by neagan?
He's a Chiefs fan. He's pretty numb to getting beat at this point.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:43 AM   #1452
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Whoever it was they took two good shots and rose back up so they are pretty tough
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:50 AM   #1453
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marquez

That last scene was ****ing intense. Had my heart racing. I'm fine with the cliffhanger even though it's cheap and been done a lot because it'll have the who shot JR effect. Everyone loves to b**** to hear themselves b****. Yet all of you will watch the next episode like the little sheep they want you to be.

Last edited by spdirty; 04-04-2016 at 08:55 AM..
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:03 AM   #1454
bronco militia
made a business decision"

Bad, Bad, Bad Donks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
That last scene was ****ing intense. Had my heart racing. I'm fine with the cliffhanger even though it's cheap and been done a lot because it'll have the who shot JR effect. Everyone loves to b**** to hear themselves b****. Yet all of you will watch the next episode like the little sheep they want you to be.
lol yeah. its all about expectations. I expected to have to wait until the last 10 minutes for the story to move forward. It's the show's MO.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:06 AM   #1455
OABB
Internet Warrior

Battle tested.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut

I thought it was a great episode. First time I was scared in years.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:16 AM   #1456
bronco militia
made a business decision"

Bad, Bad, Bad Donks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
. Rick looked like he pissed his pants there at the end. I was hoping he died, but I doubt it.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:17 AM   #1457
Smilin Assassin
Tradition

"Buy in, or get the hell out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
This.

The last 10 mins or so were tense. And, even throughout the show (but, especially that last bit) I found myself putting myself in their shoes and trying to think of a plausible way out with out anyone dying.

I couldn't do it, and I think that's just want the writers wanted. A sense of comfort and 'we can do anything' shot down in a matter of hours, and is now a 'no-hope' feeling.
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:19 AM   #1458
OABB
Internet Warrior

Battle tested.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilin Assassin View Post
This.

The last 10 mins or so were tense. And, even throughout the show (but, especially that last bit) I found myself putting myself in their shoes and trying to think of a plausible way out with out anyone dying.

I couldn't do it, and I think that's just want the writers wanted. A sense of comfort and 'we can do anything' shot down in a matter of hours, and is now a 'no-hope' feeling.
Yes.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:25 AM   #1459
TimHippo
TheOrangeFanaticFrameJob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Terrell Davis

Didn't neagen say something like you showed some courage?

The only coward is really Eugene of the people that neagans group has captured for a period of time
TimHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:28 AM   #1460
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You didnt notice that we the viewer was beaten by neagan?
You didn't notice that throughout the episode, there was a continuing scene where the camera was shown in the viewers POV? They showed who it was towards the end and then went back to the viewers POV when that character died.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:32 AM   #1461
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
No chance. I punched out after the Glenn/dumpster scene and only watched this last episode. I'm done.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:50 AM   #1462
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
No chance. I punched out after the Glenn/dumpster scene and only watched this last episode. I'm done.
I can believe that scene as long as someone can show me a dumpster with about a foot clearance on the bottom. I still watch it every week.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:51 AM   #1463
pricejj
jungle

Great episode. I'll be back in October.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:35 AM   #1464
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

HoFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
The only 2 we know for a FACT that are safe are Rick and Carl......as Negan said if anyone protests or tries to stop him, to cut out Carl's other eye and feed it to his father.

That being said.....one of the guys on the TALKING Dead said that there were some hints if you watch closely.

Right before Negan said "you're it".....there was a shadow on the LEFT side of Rick's face.....so from the viewer's (Negan's) viewpoint....he would have appeared to killed someone to the right of Rick (again, OUR viewpoint)......I think that would mean it's either Aaron or Eugene. This would make sense, as they are probably 2 of the least favorite characters on the show.

On the other hand......forgetting the shadow on the face......it could be Daryl. Did you notice he's in a new show this summer? Maybe he wants off the show anyway.

Or.....it could be Glenn.....if the writer's want to stay true to the comic.....but they DO seem to want to keep the core viewers happy......so they might keep Glenn, as he is a fan favorite.

Who the hell knows? You can make a case for just about any of the men.

Hell, maybe the actor who plays Abraham is tired of being on the show......so maybe he'll ask to be written off.

7 months to find out.
I guess i heard it wrong...i missed him saying if anyone moves take the boys other eye and feed it to his father. So it's doubtful it was Carl or Rick.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:00 AM   #1465
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marquez

Quote:
lol yeah. its all about expectations. I expected to have to wait until the last 10 minutes for the story to move forward. It's the show's MO.
Last 10 minutes were pretty sweet though. I'll admit my ass was puckered and my heart was racing.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:45 AM   #1466
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joesy Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRtagger View Post
They could have made this Red Wedding-esque but instead we get a retarded cliffhanger that we have to wait 6 months on. Just an absolute cheap move all around.
They could have cut out the extra 30 minutes of driving around and still fit it into an hour, it would have been better. The last 5-10 minutes were interesting. Totally expected a cliffhanger when it was clear someone was going to die.

I don't get what is up with Carol. It seems like with this show if you miss a little you miss a lot. I think I need to go back and watch the last couple seasons over because I don't even remember when the Saviours started becoming a thread other then when the bike gang got blowed up good.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:00 PM   #1467
69bronco
Ring of Famer

Anyone else hoping it was Glenn?
69bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:44 PM   #1468
TonyR
Franchise Poster

The Walking Dead: Which Major Character Just Died in the Season 6 Finale?
If you listen closely, there’s a clue.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...ie-cliffhanger
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:19 PM   #1469
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

Quote:
The only 2 we know for a FACT that are safe are Rick and Carl......as Negan said if anyone protests or tries to stop him, to cut out Carl's other eye and feed it to his father.

That being said.....one of the guys on the TALKING Dead said that there were some hints if you watch closely.

Right before Negan said "you're it".....there was a shadow on the LEFT side of Rick's face.....so from the viewer's (Negan's) viewpoint....he would have appeared to killed someone to the right of Rick (again, OUR viewpoint)......I think that would mean it's either Aaron (NO not big enough) or Eugene (no going to make bullets). This would make sense, as they are probably 2 of the least favorite characters on the show.

On the other hand......forgetting the shadow on the face......it could be Daryl (YES). Did you notice he's in a new show this summer? Maybe he wants off the show anyway.

Or.....it could be Glenn (YES).....if the writer's want to stay true to the comic.....but they DO seem to want to keep the core viewers happy......so they might keep Glenn, as he is a fan favorite.

Hell, maybe the actor who plays Abraham (NO not big enough) is tired of being on the show......so maybe he'll ask to be written off.

7 months to find out.
I think it is going to be a main character. Maggie, Glenn, Daryl, or Michonne. Negan is a bad man. Killing off a minor character would be a let down. I would say Maggie but why killer her off after she had the miscarriage.... And why would Negan kill off the weakest person in the group. I go with Glen.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:36 PM   #1470
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
I think it is going to be a main character. Maggie, Glenn, Daryl, or Michonne. Negan is a bad man. Killing off a minor character would be a let down. I would say Maggie but why killer her off after she had the miscarriage.... And why would Negan kill off the weakest person in the group. I go with Glen.
I tend to agree.

Gimple has implied that he wants it to be big, and not to disappoint. Killing off Eugene or Aaron would be, dare I say, "ho hum".

I'm betting on Glen or Daryl......Glen if they just feel they want to stay true to the comics......Daryl, if Reedus just doesn't want to be on the show anymore (new series this summer....and didn't he have a contract dispute with the producers a couple seasons ago?).

Yep.....Glen or Daryl.

If it's Glen....they'll write off Maggie in Season 7, too.......she'll either die from complications of the miscarriage.....or she'll off herself due to the depression that will result from the baby's AND Glen's deaths.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:44 PM   #1471
TimHippo
TheOrangeFanaticFrameJob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Terrell Davis

Quote:
I tend to agree.

Gimple has implied that he wants it to be big, and not to disappoint. Killing off Eugene or Aaron would be, dare I say, "ho hum".

I'm betting on Glen or Daryl......Glen if they just feel they want to stay true to the comics......Daryl, if Reedus just doesn't want to be on the show anymore (new series this summer....and didn't he have a contract dispute with the producers a couple seasons ago?).

Yep.....Glen or Daryl.

If it's Glen....they'll write off Maggie in Season 7, too.......she'll either die from complications of the miscarriage.....or she'll off herself due to the depression that will result from the baby's AND Glen's deaths.
I just can't see them killing off Glen, Maggie or Darryl. The show's gone stale because anyone from the main original cast (seasons one/two) is immune to being killed off.

It's always some side character like the fat girl Janice who no viewer really cares about.

The Daryle summer show is just a reality tv like motorcycle riding show where he rides along with fans across America or something. So I can't see it being more than a one off.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:53 PM   #1472
Brewer
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Leaving it like this does nothing to stir up interest in the show. I think it hurts the show a lot. Everyone who has any interest in the show now has 6 whole months to wait and see who died, all the while getting used to the idea that it could have been anyone other than Rick and Carl. It won't be a woman, because that would be seriously weak on Negan's part. It will be Abraham, Glenn, Daryl, or Eugene. Can't be the gay guy or there will be a huge riot by the sexually confused segment of America. It won't be Daryl or the show will lose a lot of fans of the female type. If Glenn dies everyone will say, "About time. That guy has been spared far too many times." If Eugene dies, big deal, right? Abraham? He wants to put some babies all up in Sasha, so it would make sense for him to buy it during a make-out session with Lucille. My top two are Abraham and Glenn, in that order. But who cares? 6 months from now any casual fan will have gotten used to the idea of any member of Rick's group getting killed, and when it's finally revealed they'll say, "I knew it. That makes sense." and it won't have near the effect on viewers as showing who was laying there in a puddle of brains, popped-out eyes, and splintered teeth as they gagged their last breath in the dark. Can't show that on tv, though, so it's better to use yet another cheap cliffhanger ending. This episode was so over-hyped all week, and I feel really let down by it. The only good part was the dudes in body armor who picked up Morgan and Carol. Another community to add to the survivors' world. There was far too much filler in this episode. And way too many commercials. I wonder if anyone has ever mentioned that to AMC? Ha.
Brewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:00 PM   #1473
TimHippo
TheOrangeFanaticFrameJob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Terrell Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewer View Post
Leaving it like this does nothing to stir up interest in the show. I think it hurts the show a lot. Everyone who has any interest in the show now has 6 whole months to wait and see who died, all the while getting used to the idea that it could have been anyone other than Rick and Carl. It won't be a woman, because that would be seriously weak on Negan's part. It will be Abraham, Glenn, Daryl, or Eugene. Can't be the gay guy or there will be a huge riot by the sexually confused segment of America. It won't be Daryl or the show will lose a lot of fans of the female type. If Glenn dies everyone will say, "About time. That guy has been spared far too many times." If Eugene dies, big deal, right? Abraham? He wants to put some babies all up in Sasha, so it would make sense for him to buy it during a make-out session with Lucille. My top two are Abraham and Glenn, in that order. But who cares? 6 months from now any casual fan will have gotten used to the idea of any member of Rick's group getting killed, and when it's finally revealed they'll say, "I knew it. That makes sense." and it won't have near the effect on viewers as showing who was laying there in a puddle of brains, popped-out eyes, and splintered teeth as they gagged their last breath in the dark. Can't show that on tv, though, so it's better to use yet another cheap cliffhanger ending. This episode was so over-hyped all week, and I feel really let down by it. The only good part was the dudes in body armor who picked up Morgan and Carol. Another community to add to the survivors' world. There was far too much filler in this episode. And way too many commercials. I wonder if anyone has ever mentioned that to AMC? Ha.
Eugene or Abraham are the predictable guys to go. The one is a cowardly loser who is starting to show courage and the other is the comic relief on the show and those are usually the guys that are killed off because the audience will feel for them while not being totally upset.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:34 PM   #1474
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

My guess is the queer bate Aaron meets Lucile head on.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 12:42 AM   #1475
retro
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Right before Negan said "you're it".....there was a shadow on the LEFT side of Rick's face.....so from the viewer's (Negan's) viewpoint....he would have appeared to killed someone to the right of Rick (again, OUR viewpoint)......I think that would mean it's either Aaron or Eugene. This would make sense, as they are probably 2 of the least favorite characters on the show.

On the other hand......forgetting the shadow on the face......it could be Daryl. Did you notice he's in a new show this summer? Maybe he wants off the show anyway.

Or.....it could be Glenn.....if the writer's want to stay true to the comic.....but they DO seem to want to keep the core viewers happy......so they might keep Glenn, as he is a fan favorite.

Hell, maybe the actor who plays Abraham is tired of being on the show......so maybe he'll ask to be written off.

7 months to find out.
Most likely Eugene as he is the bigger character. Plus he gave rick the instructions for making bullets.
retro is offline   Reply With Quote