The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2018, 03:02 AM   #1
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default Swiss lab: BZ toxin used in Skripal poisoning US/UK produced. Not Russian

This should have been headline news across the US. Was it?

INDEPENDENT SWISS LAB: ‘BZ TOXIN’ USED IN SKRIPAL POISONING US/UK-PRODUCED, NOT RUSSIAN

Internationally recognized lab concludes nerve agent not produced by Russia

Zero Hedge - APRIL 14, 2018

Remember how we were told my the politicians (not the scientists) that a deadly Novichok nerve agent – produced by Russia – was used in the attempted assassination of the Skripals? Remember the 50 questions we had surrounding the ‘facts’ as Theresa May had laid them out? Ever wonder why, given how utterly deadly we were told this chemical was, the Skripals wondered around for a few hours after being ‘infected’ and then days later, survived with no chronic damage?

Well those doubts may well have just been answered as according to the independent Swiss state Spiez lab, the substance used on Sergei Skripal was an agent called BZ, which was never produced in Russia, but was in service in the US, UK, and other NATO states.

https://www.infowars.com/independent...d-not-russian/

This was first reported by Zero Hedge
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...k-produced-not

Last edited by mhgaffney; 04-16-2018 at 03:05 AM..
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2018, 05:17 AM   #2
swaiy
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson

I'm seriously starting to doubt you are an American citizen. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being from a different country but, stop the ****ing charades. Every other post you make is as of you are the defense attorney for Russia. Give it a ****ing rest.
swaiy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:23 AM   #3
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Infowars.

L0L!
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:34 AM   #4
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

Lulz even if American produced doesn’t mean it was used by Americans. Didn’t we sell a 1/3 of our uranium to ruskies so chems aren’t that far off.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:49 AM   #5
W*GS
Ring of Famer

der gaffo continues to unmask himself as nothing more than a Putin propagandist and troll.

Citing Zero Hedge and InfoWars.

The sewers of the intertubes.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:57 AM   #6
Rohirrim
Partisan

"Push forward."

Another day, another Putin ass-kissing and more lies from the resident Russian bot.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:09 AM   #7
Rohirrim
Partisan

"Push forward."

Russian/Syrian bull**** exposed:

Russia and Syria say the alleged chemical weapons attack in Douma, Syria, was all rebel-staged fake—and promise that they’ve got the evidence to prove it. But one of the pieces of evidence they say shows a secret rebel chemical weapons lab shows nothing of the sort, experts say.

At the center of the claim is a building in Al-Shifuniya, in East Ghouta where the Syrian military says it found “a chemical warehouse used to manufacture chemical weapons against the Syrian Army” and a “research lab for experiments” run by the Islamist militant group Jaish al Islam in mid-March. The allegation tracked with an uptick in Russian claims about a rebel chemical weapons “false flag” in the making shortly after the Trump administration was considering military options to respond to the Assad regime’s alleged use of chlorine gas in early 2018—including an alleged February 25 chlorine attack on Al-Shifuniya itself.

Since Syrian state TV ran videos of the facility, Russia’s state-backed media outlet RT has amplified the story, calling the Al-Shifuniya site “a well-equipped chemical laboratory run by Saudi-backed Islamist terrorists” and the left-leaning Salon columnist Patrick Lawrence has cited the piece approvingly.

Russia’s defense ministry even seized on the facility and included it as evidence in a briefing denying Russian complicity in the poisoning of Russian double agent Sergei Skripal—without directly tying the lab to the attack in Salisbury, England. “After liberating an array of local communities in Eastern Ghouta, Syrian government forces located a clandestine workshop for the production of chemical munitions,” a Russian defense ministry slide with pictures of the facility reads. “[It is clear] that the workshop for chemical munitions is for provocational measures, as with previous impositions of guilt on Syrian government forces for employing chemical weapons.”

Videos of the Al-Shifuniya facility show fliers with the logo of Jaish al-Islam, one of the Islamist militant groups that held control of the the northeast Damascus suburbs. The videos also show equipment seemingly from commercial companies, like an air plant marked as the product of Hill-Rom, a medical device maker, a large metal container with a “Flainox” label, the name a fabric dyeing equipment firm, as well as several boiler-like metal containers in the baSeimiant.

Experts say it’s not clear what the facility in question was used for, but they are convinced that it couldn’t have been used to produce either the chlorine gas or sarin nerve agent that many believe were used in the fatal attack in Douma which prompted the U.S., France, and the U.K. to strike Syria on Friday.

Asked if the equipment in the videos of Al-Shifuniya could be used to produce chlorine gas, Cheryl Rofer, a retired chemist with experience working on chemical weapons and environmental issues at Los Alamos National Laboratory, said “no.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anatom...s-lie?ref=home
Old 04-16-2018, 07:14 AM   #8
LoserSlick
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoserSlick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
I'm here to discuss and debate(*)issues. If someone makes a (half(*)way) intelligent comment(*)I will go there. I'm ready.

I told Loser I'll talk with (him lol her) if/when he strings (together??) two complete sentences (back(*)to(*)back). (But) now I realize that's not going to happen(*)so I've lowered the bar to one grammatically correct sentence. I'm waiting.

What astounds me is the general complacency. Collectively(*)we are on the precipice of (WW(*)III) and [almost (nobody)] is aware of the danger( - )or how we got (here).

Russia had almost nothing to do with it.
p.s. sorry - forgot to scratch an itch?

p.s.s. the seventh grade is probably around when your teachers ("technically" incorrectly) told you that beginning sentences with conjunctions was not ok

in any case, i've highlighted ur punctuation errors... improper uses of grammar... and simple instances of inexcusably terrible writing (even in terms of an open public speech vernacular)

(i know how important complete sentences and grammar are to you )

lol oh wait!!! you see what i did there??
see THAT'S what i would have done if i didn't ahve a response and didn't mind making a complete ass of myself
lol good times...

(p.s. the holocaust wasn't real)

(also #chemtrails)
LoserSlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:23 AM   #9
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Infowars.

L0L!
And zerohedge...
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:27 AM   #10
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Does anyone here read this idiot’s **** for anything but comedic value?
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:59 AM   #11
Rohirrim
Partisan

"Push forward."

Infowars...

Old 04-16-2018, 04:22 PM   #12
Guess Who
Awesomeness

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Infowars.

L0L!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg conspiracy.jpg (58.1 KB, 21 views)
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:48 PM   #13
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

I tuned into NPR radio news this evening. It was Russia did this, Russia did that...Russia, Russia, Russia...!!!

Smoke began fuming off the radio until with a final squeak it gave up the ghost -- broke.

Haven't you clowns learned yet after lie upon lie upon lie....when you are being scammed?

We are witnessing an orchestrated campaign to target, discredit, isolate, smear, and abuse Russia...and it's been going on for a long time, however, with increasing intensity during the last couple of years. It feels like the run up to the 2003 US attack on Iraq.

Our own spooks are doing this...but why?
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:55 PM   #14
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Move to Russia, Putin agent.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:42 PM   #15
Rohirrim
Partisan

"Push forward."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
I tuned into NPR radio news this evening. It was Russia did this, Russia did that...Russia, Russia, Russia...!!!

Smoke began fuming off the radio until with a final squeak it gave up the ghost -- broke.

Haven't you clowns learned yet after lie upon lie upon lie....when you are being scammed?

We are witnessing an orchestrated campaign to target, discredit, isolate, smear, and abuse Russia...and it's been going on for a long time, however, with increasing intensity during the last couple of years. It feels like the run up to the 2003 US attack on Iraq.

Our own spooks are doing this...but why?
The world knows what Putin is up to. Nobody believes your lies. Go get your thirty pieces of silver from Vladimir, traitor.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:52 AM   #16
Pontius Pirate
I made a bad call Ripley

Easy Easy Kill Kill Lane Lane

We shouldn’t rule out the possibility that it was Chilean aliens.
Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:17 AM   #17
Guess Who
Awesomeness

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
We shouldn’t rule out the possibility that it was Chilean aliens.
6 inch Chilean aliens at that!!!!
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote