The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2018, 09:28 AM   #1
rugbythug
Ring of Famer
 
rugbythug's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,511

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller
Default BTW Thanks for the Extra Home Games!

Even though this place is Drunk Debbie Downer...

How about those Orange Fanatics in Tempe!

Broncos should have 11 Home Games this year.

8 in CO
1 In LA
1 in Oakland-This will be even better in Vegas!
1 in Tempe

Nice to see our people traveling and showing up the Clownchises!
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2018, 09:34 AM   #2
ak1971
uhhhh
 
ak1971's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 6,188
Default

I think last night was a bigger Broncos fan turnout than the SD games I’ve been to. Ibut stadium was predominantly orange.
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:37 AM   #3
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Due west

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,968

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr
Default

There has always been a large number of Broncos fans in AZ.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:38 AM   #4
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Due west

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,968

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr
Default

Also, best thing about going orange as our predominant color, the fans really stand out in other stadiums. The blue just blended in too much. Now I think when fans in an opponent stadium look around and can see thousands of their brethren, they get louder because of it.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:41 AM   #5
FlaBroncosFan
Pro Bowler
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 571
Default

Isn’t the stadium in Glendale?
FlaBroncosFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:28 AM   #6
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 
Since 1986

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 20,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaBroncosFan View Post
Isnít the stadium in Glendale?
It's only on the other side of Phoenix (and no longer at ASU stadium).
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:39 AM   #7
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 26,045

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

Tempe, 40 miles away in Glendale, WE ARE ALL OVER!!
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:44 PM   #8
tsr28
tsr280
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 301
Default

Yeah, I was at the game last night. That was a Broncos home game. Peko kept raising his arms to get the crowd going and it would.

Half the stadium was orange.
tsr28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:47 PM   #9
razorwire77
Great week of practice!!!
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
Leader of Men

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,858

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Albuquerque NM to the Colorado border is largely Bronco fans. SW airlines flights from Denver to Phoenix and Albuquerque to Phoenix cost next to nothing. Wait until Oakland starts playing in Vegas. Same thing will happen.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:52 PM   #10
underrated29
Ahoy
 
You lika da sexy

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,957

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Snow birds. Love them
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:58 PM   #11
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 18,686

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
Even though this place is Drunk Debbie Downer...

How about those Orange Fanatics in Tempe!

Broncos should have 11 Home Games this year.

8 in CO
1 In LA
1 in Oakland-This will be even better in Vegas!
1 in Tempe

Nice to see our people traveling and showing up the Clownchises!
Yep, already making plans for that site.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:20 AM   #12
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 10,097
Default

ricky nattiel said , after playing a game at sun devil stadium,
"first time I travelled 800 miles for a home game. "
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:02 AM   #13
Mountain Bronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 2,073
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
Albuquerque NM to the Colorado border is largely Bronco fans. SW airlines flights from Denver to Phoenix and Albuquerque to Phoenix cost next to nothing. Wait until Oakland starts playing in Vegas. Same thing will happen.
1 hour flight to Vegas. Can't wait. I have several friends who are Broncos fans that got on the Vegas season tickets list. I will likely end up going to more Broncos games in Vegas than in Denver
Mountain Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:52 AM   #14
razorwire77
Great week of practice!!!
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
Leader of Men

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,858

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
1 hour flight to Vegas. Can't wait. I have several friends who are Broncos fans that got on the Vegas season tickets list. I will likely end up going to more Broncos games in Vegas than in Denver
It's going to be ridiculous. I imagine you'll get easily get 10,000-15,000 Bronco fans from New Mexico that will hop on a $75 Southwest flight to Vegas every Raider game. You'll get another 25,000 from the Denver Metro and probably another 10,000 transplants in Vegas. If that stadium holds 70,000 fans 45,000 will be in orange.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:10 PM   #15
enjolras
Ring of Famer
 
enjolras's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 9,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
It's going to be ridiculous. I imagine you'll get easily get 10,000-15,000 Bronco fans from New Mexico that will hop on a $75 Southwest flight to Vegas every Raider game. You'll get another 25,000 from the Denver Metro and probably another 10,000 transplants in Vegas. If that stadium holds 70,000 fans 45,000 will be in orange.
Youíre forgetting the army of Broncos fans that live in SoCal. There will be thousands of folks jumping in cars and making that trip for Broncos games.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:22 PM   #16
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,635

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
It's going to be ridiculous. I imagine you'll get easily get 10,000-15,000 Bronco fans from New Mexico that will hop on a $75 Southwest flight to Vegas every Raider game. You'll get another 25,000 from the Denver Metro and probably another 10,000 transplants in Vegas. If that stadium holds 70,000 fans 45,000 will be in orange.
Where are these 75 dollar southwest flights? When people post this I actually wonder when is the last time they bought an airline ticket.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 01:04 PM   #17
razorwire77
Great week of practice!!!
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
Leader of Men

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,858

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Where are these 75 dollar southwest flights? When people post this I actually wonder when is the last time they bought an airline ticket.
https://www.southwest.com/air/low-fa...02&clk=2198095
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 01:04 PM   #18
hades
Dallas biggest Bronco fan
 
hades's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time
Posts: 3,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Where are these 75 dollar southwest flights? When people post this I actually wonder when is the last time they bought an airline ticket.
New Mexico:
https://www.southwest.com/air/low-fa...Type=roundtrip

Phoenix:
https://www.southwest.com/air/low-fa...Type=roundtrip
hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 01:08 PM   #19
razorwire77
Great week of practice!!!
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
Leader of Men

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,858

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
Youíre forgetting the army of Broncos fans that live in SoCal. There will be thousands of folks jumping in cars and making that trip for Broncos games.
That too. I think that will likely be offset by Bay area Raider fans making the roadie.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 02:45 PM   #20
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,635

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
I know what it costs to fly to Vegas on a weekend especially during football season and it isn't 75 bucks. Did you guys actually click on the links you tried and act like you were going to buy a ticket?
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 02:59 PM   #21
SoullessGinger
Seasoned Veteran
 
SoullessGinger's Avatar
 
I'm here for the gang bang

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: urmumshouse
Posts: 483
Default

If you fly out on a Sunday (assuming it's in time to get to the game) and fly back on a Tuesday it's cheap. That's the perfect amount of time in Vegas for me, I'll prob make that happen.
SoullessGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 03:07 PM   #22
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,635

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoullessGinger View Post
If you fly out on a Sunday (assuming it's in time to get to the game) and fly back on a Tuesday it's cheap. That's the perfect amount of time in Vegas for me, I'll prob make that happen.
Yeah if you are trying to save money those are the best days to travel to Vegas if it isn't convention season. There really is no penny pinching going to a NFL game let alone in Vegas.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 03:22 PM   #23
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I know what it costs to fly to Vegas on a weekend especially during football season and it isn't 75 bucks. Did you guys actually click on the links you tried and act like you were going to buy a ticket?
Name:  Screenshot_2018-10-20 Southwest Airlines - Trip and Price Details(1).png
Views: 173
Size:  26.9 KB

Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 03:24 PM   #24
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 3,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Yeah if you are trying to save money those are the best days to travel to Vegas if it isn't convention season. There really is no penny pinching going to a NFL game let alone in Vegas.
And when would that be? I have attended conventions all throughout the year.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 03:40 PM   #25
ak1971
uhhhh
 
ak1971's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 6,188
Default

You guys pay for for your flights to Vegas? Amateurs
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Denver Broncos