The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2017, 12:58 PM   #26
Bronco Yoda

Relax... I got this!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut

At this point, even the real progressives and Bernie Bros/sisters are laughing at the ridiculous FAKE RUSSIAN NARRATIVE.

The Sane Progressive:

Rachel Maddow Blaming Russia for Brock/Clinton Sabotage of Sanders Social Media, New low

The Deep State Clinton/Bush mafia tactics aren't working on the free thinking populace.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #27
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Why the Russia Story Is a Minefield for Democrats and the Media

By Matt Taibbi
March 8, 2017

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper appeared on Meet the Press this past weekend to discuss the Trump-Russia scandal. Chuck Todd asked: Were there improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials?

JAMES CLAPPER: We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, "our," that's N.S.A., F.B.I. and C.I.A., with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of thatů

CHUCK TODD: I understand that. But does it exist?

JAMES CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...-media-w471074
I have a lot of respect for Taibbi. You not so much. All this article says is the Press needs to be careful and diligent in their reporting of the evidence. He also says if true this issue is of Watergate proportions. I didn't see you quote that anywhere. Note also he cites he wrote with the information available as of Jan. 20th, two full months ago and it has only gotten worse since then.

Your inability to analyze and synthesize information then present it in an impartial way completely disqualifies you from having any credibility as a journalist. You are just horrible at your chosen craft.

Will you quote him when he writes about Putin radioactive poisoning, shooting and shoving people out of 4 story windows?

Last edited by ghwk; 03-23-2017 at 02:16 PM..
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote