The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2016, 02:37 PM   #17076
BlueRacer
Greatest Dynasty Ever
 
The G.O.A.T.

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,534

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
Nope.

You said the GOAT adn I said manning retired.
I was responding to "Let's Go Broncos" not you.
BlueRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 02:45 PM   #17077
LetsGoBroncos
Ring of Famer
 
LetsGoBroncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
The poster I was responding to.
Yep. I admit it. I do care that people think something that isn't really true as my facts showed. Take out however many extra games they played in Foxboro vs Manning at home and the overall record is basically even but Manning wins 3/4 AFC Title games. All facts.
LetsGoBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 02:55 PM   #17078
BlueRacer
Greatest Dynasty Ever
 
The G.O.A.T.

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,534

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
Yep. I admit it. I do care that people think something that isn't really true as my facts showed. Take out however many extra games they played in Foxboro vs Manning at home and the overall record is basically even but Manning wins 3/4 AFC Title games. All facts.
I am not surprised. That is what Manning apologists usually do. Cut the data into a small quadrant to try to make their argument. My favorite is if you take away Brady's first 10 playoff games when he went 10-0 and just take his post-seasons after than him and Manning are even. .

Sorry dude. Brady has owned Manning every which way to the sun. 11-6 is 11-6. 4 rings is greater than 2. 22 post-season wins is greater than 14 and a record NINE one and done's to Brady's 10 AFCCG appearances. But keep slicing and dicing the data points to try to prove a fallacy that only exists in your own head.
BlueRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 03:01 PM   #17079
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 43,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
I am not surprised. That is what Manning apologists usually do. Cut the data into a small quadrant to try to make their argument. My favorite is if you take away Brady's first 10 playoff games when he went 10-0 and just take his post-seasons after than him and Manning are even. .

Sorry dude. Brady has owned Manning every which way to the sun. 11-6 is 11-6. 4 rings is greater than 2. 22 post-season wins is greater than 14 and a record NINE one and done's to Brady's 10 AFCCG appearances. But keep slicing and dicing the data points to try to prove a fallacy that only exists in your own head.
When people throw Manning's playoff record in his face, constantly, you don't think his playoff record against brady is significant?
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 03:11 PM   #17080
BlueRacer
Greatest Dynasty Ever
 
The G.O.A.T.

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,534

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
When people throw Manning's playoff record in his face, constantly, you don't think his playoff record against brady is significant?
When I think about their playoff match-ups, my first thought is not the record, 3-2 (not sure how that is significant) but the fact that they did not play MORE. And that is the fault of Manning who went one and done as a 1 or 2 seed NINE times while Brady was showing up in AFC title game after AFC title game and Super Bowl after Super Bowl.
BlueRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 03:20 PM   #17081
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 43,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
When I think about their playoff match-ups, my first thought is not the record, 3-2 (not sure how that is significant) but the fact that they did not play MORE. And that is the fault of Manning who went one and done as a 1 or 2 seed NINE times while Brady was showing up in AFC title game after AFC title game and Super Bowl after Super Bowl.
Oh for the love of pete. Get over yourself.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 03:55 PM   #17082
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
Jaguars OM Mock GM

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 19,846

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Su'a Cravens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
When I think about their playoff match-ups, my first thought is not the record, 3-2 (not sure how that is significant) but the fact that they did not play MORE. And that is the fault of Manning who went one and done as a 1 or 2 seed NINE times while Brady was showing up in AFC title game after AFC title game and Super Bowl after Super Bowl.
NE has won one SB in the last 11 years, made one SB in the last 4, lost two of those AFCCG's to "choker Manning"
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 03:58 PM   #17083
IndelibleScribe
#CashMoneyScribe
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 40,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
NE has won one SB in the last 11 years, made one SB in the last 4, lost two of those AFCCG's to "choker Manning"
Amazing that the Manning family has stopped NE from amassing more titles. They are NE's kryptonite.
IndelibleScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:57 PM   #17084
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 
Since 1986

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 20,560
Default

Schefter on Facebook:

Quote:
WR Max McCaffrey - son of Ed, brother of Christian - ran 40 at Duke Pro Day in 4.36. 36-inch VJ, 102 broad. Another McCaffrey NFL bound.

He reminds me of someone....
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:00 PM   #17085
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 79,427

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Schefter on Facebook:




He reminds me of someone....
And in a couple of years, Christian will be putting on the O&Bs.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:16 PM   #17086
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Why is this cow still yapping about Manning? He's gone.

Mods please apply "the Chrissy rule' to rid us of this troll.

Thanks
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:29 PM   #17087
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 17,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
11-6 is not owning? Ok.

Check out their passer stats in the 17 games played and tell me who the better QB is.

Brady also won three times in Indy and Peyton won twice in Foxboro so your theory about home field QB always wins is false. Brady just beat him more. Period. In fact, Manning's most losses to any QB in his career is Brady by a ton.
Manning was 0-6 against Brady through 2005, so it's accurate to say he owned him early on. However, from 2005-on it was more evenly matched with Manning going 6-5, including 3-0 in the AFCCG. I think it's fair to say given the playoff success that Manning got the better of Brady over the last decade.

Last edited by BroncoInferno; 03-23-2016 at 05:32 PM..
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:31 PM   #17088
Miss I.
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,419

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNutBaja
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Why is this cow still yapping about Manning? He's gone.

Mods please apply "the Chrissy rule' to rid us of this troll.

Thanks
^ This
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:32 PM   #17089
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,320

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Why is this cow still yapping about Manning? He's gone.

Mods please apply "the Chrissy rule' to rid us of this troll.

Thanks
2nd
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:41 PM   #17090
IndelibleScribe
#CashMoneyScribe
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 40,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Schefter on Facebook:




He reminds me of someone....
Nice. 6-2 190 4.36 40.
IndelibleScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:43 PM   #17091
Maleficent
Fake ❤️
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6,408
Default

Hey stupid Pats.

You don't agree with your Master Brady? If not, he must be stupid and delusional.

Maleficent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:49 PM   #17092
Maleficent
Fake ❤️
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post


He said he wishes he could get food stamp. smh
Maleficent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 06:02 PM   #17093
RepentWalpurgis
Ring of Famer
 
RepentWalpurgis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 10,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Why is this cow still yapping about Manning? He's gone.

Mods please apply "the Chrissy rule' to rid us of this troll.

Thanks

Yes.

Mooooo..
RepentWalpurgis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 06:11 PM   #17094
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer
 
maher_tyler's Avatar
 
HoFer

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ND
Posts: 9,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
Yep. I admit it. I do care that people think something that isn't really true as my facts showed. Take out however many extra games they played in Foxboro vs Manning at home and the overall record is basically even but Manning wins 3/4 AFC Title games. All facts.
3 AFC Title game wins vs Pats/Brady...3 different head coaches/offensive coordinators. Brady has had the comfort of Bellichick his entire career.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 06:14 PM   #17095
IndelibleScribe
#CashMoneyScribe
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 40,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent View Post
He said he wishes he could get food stamp. smh
It's a poor culture thing. I know some people who get tax returns each year and do not actually pay taxes.
IndelibleScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 05:46 AM   #17096
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 18,796

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
When I think about their playoff match-ups, my first thought is not the record, 3-2 (not sure how that is significant) but the fact that they did not play MORE. And that is the fault of Manning who went one and done as a 1 or 2 seed NINE times while Brady was showing up in AFC title game after AFC title game and Super Bowl after Super Bowl.
And of course you don't think that is trying to cut the data into a small quadrant to try to make your argument. Narrow vision there dude.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 06:20 AM   #17097
Punisher
Nothing stopping VJ
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
97,98,2015 Champs WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Film Room
Posts: 10,243

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
11-6 is not owning? Ok.

Check out their passer stats in the 17 games played and tell me who the better QB is.

Brady also won three times in Indy and Peyton won twice in Foxboro so your theory about home field QB always wins is false. Brady just beat him more. Period. In fact, Manning's most losses to any QB in his career is Brady by a ton.
You talk so much about Brady lol the guy doesn't even know ya dumbass exist. **** Brady and Manning take you debate over to a colts site. But I'm pretty sure you did that already
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 06:20 AM   #17098
BlueRacer
Greatest Dynasty Ever
 
The G.O.A.T.

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,534

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
Manning was 0-6 against Brady through 2005, so it's accurate to say he owned him early on. However, from 2005-on it was more evenly matched with Manning going 6-5, including 3-0 in the AFCCG. I think it's fair to say given the playoff success that Manning got the better of Brady over the last decade.
This is exactly what I am talking about. Brady was 6-0. As in no losses. Complete owning. Manning goes 6-5 the last decade and somehow that is the same?? If anything he was even while Brady was killing him year after year on his way to his first three titles. And it still leaves Brady at 11-6 as those 6 wins to zero losses still count in the head to head.
BlueRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 06:23 AM   #17099
Punisher
Nothing stopping VJ
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
97,98,2015 Champs WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Film Room
Posts: 10,243

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
This is exactly what I am talking about. Brady was 6-0. As in no losses. Complete owning. Manning goes 6-5 the last decade and somehow that is the same?? If anything he was even while Brady was killing him year after year on his way to his first three titles. And it still leaves Brady at 11-6 as those 6 wins to zero losses still count in the head to head.
**** Manning
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 06:43 AM   #17100
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 27,404

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
This is exactly what I am talking about. Brady was 6-0. As in no losses. Complete owning. Manning goes 6-5 the last decade and somehow that is the same?? If anything he was even while Brady was killing him year after year on his way to his first three titles. And it still leaves Brady at 11-6 as those 6 wins to zero losses still count in the head to head.
Of the regular season record in Brady vs Manning, how many home games did Brady get and how many home games did Manning get?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Denver Broncos