The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2016, 04:46 PM   #16951
BroncoSojia
Your 3x Champion
 
BroncoSojia's Avatar
 
Denver Broncos

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Jackson, MS
Posts: 1,701

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chad Kelly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
wat?

They're going to be in the mix. IMO, they have the best team in their division.
BroncoSojia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 04:53 PM   #16952
FourRings
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 49

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Bennett is a good move, but for a 4th round pick and he wants a new deal, but for a 1-yr prove it deal, worth it.
They will got him and a 6th for that 4th. We have seen this movie in NE before this is Hicks all over again he'll come in on a contract year and ball out then leave in fa and pats will take the comp pick
FourRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 04:57 PM   #16953
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
Jaguars OM Mock GM

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 19,288

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Su'a Cravens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourRings View Post
They will got him and a 6th for that 4th. We have seen this movie in NE before this is Hicks all over again he'll come in on a contract year and ball out then leave in fa and pats will take the comp pick
Hicks was only 26-27 coming off a rookie deal.

With Branch older, Easley's injuries, at the price he got would have been smart to keep him.

I agree thats likely the case with Bennett though.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 05:05 PM   #16954
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,318

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Hicks was only 26-27 coming off a rookie deal.

With Branch older, Easley's injuries, at the price he got would have been smart to keep him.

I agree thats likely the case with Bennett though.
Hicks is ok but, not near as good as you are making him out to be. Even if Long stays healthy they down graded on run defense. The offense is even more dangerous now though.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 05:08 PM   #16955
BroncosfanGuy
Stoney Case for Heisman
 
BroncosfanGuy's Avatar
 
Big Fan

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9,999

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoSojia View Post
They're going to be in the mix. IMO, they have the best team in their division.
they aren't a rival and I'm not sure they are a good team. they weren't a good team last year imo. they may be the worst team I've seen make the nfl playoffs
BroncosfanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 05:15 PM   #16956
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,861
Default

I don't think the Patriots will do as well as last season. Jets, Dolphins, Ravens, Steelers should be better. Texans may be better and Colts should be better as well.
IndelibleScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 05:30 PM   #16957
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
Jaguars OM Mock GM

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 19,288

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Su'a Cravens
Default

Pats schedule is alot harder than the schedule they had last year, still will be pretty good though.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:04 PM   #16958
KapriBibbs4prez
Solid Starter
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 109

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Looking at what the Raiders did, basically signed Osemele, Smith, Irvin to 2 year deals. Did the same with Hudson last year. Hopefully Carr never becomes a big time guy. They are improving. Can get out of all 3 of the deals they signed this year after year 2 free of charge.
KapriBibbs4prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 08:37 PM   #16959
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,861
Default




Wow, Ravens CB Tray Walker injured in a bike crash in Florida.
IndelibleScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:00 PM   #16960
69bronco
Ring of Famer
 
69bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your head
Posts: 6,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndelibleScribe View Post



Wow, Ravens CB Tray Walker injured in a bike crash in Florida.
Never heard of him until now but I'm hoping for the best.
69bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:02 PM   #16961
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69bronco View Post
Never heard of him until now but I'm hoping for the best.
He was a 4th round pick in 2015. There was a lot of talk about him in the OM mock draft last year.
IndelibleScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 03:35 AM   #16962
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 18,618

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley
Default

Seems he's in very critical condition and the police are looking for an unnamed Pats* player that has disappeared after the accident.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...6Q0?li=BBnbfcL
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 05:18 AM   #16963
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 18,618

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley
Default

Funny thing is NFL.com has nothing on it, ESPN is only talking about the accident but nothing about the unnamed Pats* player the cops are looking for.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:08 AM   #16964
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,714

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter
Default

It's crazy that the Pats organization has now started going out and physically causing injury and possible death to players on rival teams in the offseason. It seems nothing is below these guys. I really hope the league looks into this, but as usual, The Ginger Hammer will probably sweep it under the rug and have an extra couple of million slipped into his offshore account by Kraft. It's disgusting.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:10 AM   #16965
BlueRacer
Greatest Dynasty Ever
 
The G.O.A.T.

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,534

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
It's crazy that the Pats organization has now started going out and physically causing injury and possible death to players on rival teams in the offseason. It seems nothing is below these guys. I really hope the league looks into this, but as usual, The Ginger Hammer will probably sweep it under the rug and have an extra couple of million slipped into his offshore account by Kraft. It's disgusting.
Good heavens ... put down the bottle already.
BlueRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:12 AM   #16966
BlueRacer
Greatest Dynasty Ever
 
The G.O.A.T.

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,534

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
I don't think the Patriots will do as well as last season. Jets, Dolphins, Ravens, Steelers should be better. Texans may be better and Colts should be better as well.
The only team on your list that will challenge the Pats is the Steelers and that isn't saying much as the Pats have historically owned the Steelers with the GOAT as QB.
BlueRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:26 AM   #16967
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,714

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
Good heavens ... put down the bottle already.
You can bet that's not what Brady was saying to Walker at the bar 15 minutes before this "accident."
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:29 AM   #16968
BlueRacer
Greatest Dynasty Ever
 
The G.O.A.T.

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,534

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
You can bet that's not what Brady was saying to Walker at the bar 15 minutes before this "accident."
What bar? Brady was filling out his NCAA bracket yesterday while polishing his four rings.
BlueRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:44 AM   #16969
Mattacus675
Solid Starter
 
Mattacus675's Avatar
 
Manning - GOAT

Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FL
Posts: 128

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM
Default

Didn't want to start a new thread but has there been any news on Andre Caldwell. Heard Fowler is shopping around and i would much rather keep him and cut Caldwell.
Mattacus675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:49 AM   #16970
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,714

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattacus675 View Post
Didn't want to start a new thread but has there been any news on Andre Caldwell. Heard Fowler is shopping around and i would much rather keep him and cut Caldwell.
Fowler is an ERFA, he's not going anywhere unless we cut him. Pretty sure he's not shopping around.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:49 AM   #16971
jmz313
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoSojia View Post
And the offseason from hell continues. We get worse, while our rivals, (Raiders, Patriots, Texans) get better.
i'd almost guarantee we are better than 2 out 3 of those teams come Jan 2017. Why? Management.
jmz313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:52 AM   #16972
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer
 
Atwater His Ass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,172

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Caldwell sucks man, but not like there is a huge expectation for the 54th/th WR. Hope he's gone and get a prospect in there.
Atwater His Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:56 AM   #16973
Mattacus675
Solid Starter
 
Mattacus675's Avatar
 
Manning - GOAT

Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FL
Posts: 128

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Fowler is an ERFA, he's not going anywhere unless we cut him. Pretty sure he's not shopping around.
My bad it was Norwood.
Mattacus675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:57 AM   #16974
Mattacus675
Solid Starter
 
Mattacus675's Avatar
 
Manning - GOAT

Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FL
Posts: 128

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM
Default

And I would still rather have Norwood over Caldwell. That return in the Super Bowl showed potential.
Mattacus675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:58 AM   #16975
4Horsemen
Ring of Famer
 
4Horsemen's Avatar
 
Just put it in the ole turkey hole!

Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
What bar? Brady was filling out his NCAA bracket yesterday while polishing his four rings.
you sure he wasn't watching film of his ass gettin' beat twice last year? maybe you are right, after the AFCCG he had plenty of time to research his bracket.

gtfo
4Horsemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Denver Broncos