The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2014, 02:35 PM   #7201
DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 27

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

You guys are worse than 49er fans! Holy crap lots of whining going on between both of your bandwagon fans . You know we are gonna be a dynasty.
DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:35 PM   #7202
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 25,984

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D Henderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverDynamite View Post
I seem to remember the Broncos playing the Seahawks back in 2000 to a half-full Husky Stadium. 12th Man indeed.
No seattle fans back then. Meanwhile broncos been selling out since the 70s.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:43 PM   #7203
DenverDynamite
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
DenverDynamite's Avatar
 
HORSE POWER!!!

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Thornton
Posts: 770

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY View Post
You guys are worse than 49er fans! Holy crap lots of whining going on between both of your bandwagon fans . You know we are gonna be a dynasty.
Appropriate to lump Broncos fans in with 49er fans... the two winningest franchises in the last 30 years. Of course, being a Seahawk fan, I wouldn't expect you to have an appreciation for winning much less history, as your franchise has little of each.
DenverDynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:46 PM   #7204
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 25,984

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D Henderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY View Post
You guys are worse than 49er fans! Holy crap lots of whining going on between both of your bandwagon fans . You know we are gonna be a dynasty.
And yet, you make a profile on a broncos website.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:03 PM   #7205
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 6,958

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

Ray Rice gets standing ovation at Ratbirds camp... stay classy Baltimore.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...0-bed9f3de99f1
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:04 PM   #7206
Johnykbr
Ring of Famer
 
Johnykbr's Avatar
 
2.0: Now with three speeds!

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,912

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP
Default

As with all Seahawk fans, I wonder who his favorite team was 4 years ago?
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:11 PM   #7207
DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 27

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverDynamite View Post
Appropriate to lump Broncos fans in with 49er fans... the two winningest franchises in the last 30 years. Of course, being a Seahawk fan, I wouldn't expect you to have an appreciation for winning much less history, as your franchise has little of each.
Last 30 years? BWAHAHAHAHA Lets TALK ABOUT now! WE GOT the Lombardi and trust me we are winning ANOTHER LOMBARDI this year. Both of the Broncos and 49ers franchises are a joke and will continue to be.
DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #7208
DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 27

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverDynamite View Post
Appropriate to lump Broncos fans in with 49er fans... the two winningest franchises in the last 30 years. Of course, being a Seahawk fan, I wouldn't expect you to have an appreciation for winning much less history, as your franchise has little of each.
Please Denver's sports history doesn't match the passion that ANY Seahawk or Sonics fan ever had. Bring it on we will beat you over and over again.
DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:24 PM   #7209
DenverDynamite
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
DenverDynamite's Avatar
 
HORSE POWER!!!

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Thornton
Posts: 770

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY View Post
Please Denver's sports history doesn't match the passion that ANY Seahawk or Sonics fan ever had. Bring it on we will beat you over and over again.
You're just trolling now because I don't think you're really this stupid. You do know the Sonics now play in OKC, AND your awesome 12th man Seahawks almost moved to L.A. back in 1996. Nothing but fairweather fans in Seattle.
DenverDynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:25 PM   #7210
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 38,636

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Oh great, the guy who can't even spell his handle correctly is back. Joy.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:28 PM   #7211
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Failure is an Option for VJ

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 51,004

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Penrose
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY View Post
Last 30 years? BWAHAHAHAHA Lets TALK ABOUT now! WE GOT the Lombardi and trust me we are winning ANOTHER LOMBARDI this year. Both of the Broncos and 49ers franchises are a joke and will continue to be.
You realize how many starters were out during the SB.

Would have been a totally different game if you were without at least 6 of your starters on D.

Denver gets Von Miller, Chris Harris, Ryan Clady (who will stop your pass rush), Derek Wolfe, Raheem Moore back into their starting jobs then we added Ware, Talib, and Ward. We will be just as physical as you and the 49er's if not more and we have the better O which also upgraded with guys like Sanders and our draft pick Latimer for you contend with. Plus there is the fact that the biggest waste of space RB, KM, is gone to the fins where he quickly proved his worth by unimpressing before getting hurt.

You woke a sleeping giant and the next 2 years back to back run will be all the more sweeter because we had to do it the hard way and because we ran into a weak team that was missing half their starters on D.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:28 PM   #7212
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 6,958

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY View Post
Please Denver's sports history doesn't match the passion that ANY Seahawk or Sonics fan ever had. Bring it on we will beat you over and over again.
Please tell me more about Denver's sports history.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:33 PM   #7213
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 53,369

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Lelo, Broncosteven and everyone else who knows better, please do not feed the troll. ESPECIALLY when he's trolling a real news thread. The last thing I want is this bogged down with thei obvious troll's crap. We already have a three-years-too-late Tebow argument beginning to leak into other non-related threads. And Chrissy/Baja penis love permeates several threads a week. Please don't let this troll ruin an epic and critically important thread to the Mane's value. Thanks!
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:38 PM   #7214
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 10,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Lelo, Broncosteven and everyone else who knows better, please do not feed the troll. ESPECIALLY when he's trolling a real news thread. The last thing I want is this bogged down with thei obvious troll's crap. We already have a three-years-too-late Tebow argument beginning to leak into other non-related threads. And Chrissy/Baja penis love permeates several threads a week. Please don't let this troll ruin an epic and critically important thread to the Mane's value. Thanks!
+ Infinity
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:38 PM   #7215
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,092

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

What the hell is this crap doing in a news thread? It's not even the time of year for this. This is when some good moderation could be implemented. Opps...I forgot... other message boards would call us wimps!!! Oh Noez!!!!!
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:43 PM   #7216
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
 
bpc's Avatar
 
1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 16,850

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brendan Langley
Default

Rumors on nfl.com that Champ might not make the saints, cites some good young players and the fact that he's lost a step and gained a lot of stiffness in his hips. His guarantee is also only $550k.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:43 PM   #7217
Enter The Dragon
Still Not A Playa
 
Enter The Dragon's Avatar
 
Football Jesus

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 2,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shane MF Ray!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY View Post
Ah superbowl champs! Has a NICE RING to it Broncos fans!?!?! What's going on guys? Ready for week two when we totally embarrass you again? Future dynasty over here! SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah we got our ass kicked. Dynasty? Lets not get ahead of ourselves troll. Repeat or go to 7 superbowls then come talk to me. Until then, STFU.
Enter The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:46 PM   #7218
Enter The Dragon
Still Not A Playa
 
Enter The Dragon's Avatar
 
Football Jesus

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 2,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shane MF Ray!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Lelo, Broncosteven and everyone else who knows better, please do not feed the troll. ESPECIALLY when he's trolling a real news thread. The last thing I want is this bogged down with thei obvious troll's crap. We already have a three-years-too-late Tebow argument beginning to leak into other non-related threads. And Chrissy/Baja penis love permeates several threads a week. Please don't let this troll ruin an epic and critically important thread to the Mane's value. Thanks!
Lmao on so many levels. Esp the crissy baja dig! Thanks!
Enter The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:47 PM   #7219
Smiling Assassin27
Concerned Citizen
 
Smiling Assassin27's Avatar
 
Blimey me hearties

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a van down by the river
Posts: 16,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pirate Giraffe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
Yeah we got our ass kicked. Dynasty? Lets not get ahead of ourselves troll. Repeat or go to 7 superbowls then come talk to me. Until then, STFU.
Everyone knows that we don't play for regular season wins, let alone preseason wins. Super Bowl or bust. Seahags, be there or don't, we really don't give a ****.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:47 PM   #7220
DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 27

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
You realize how many starters were out during the SB.

Would have been a totally different game if you were without at least 6 of your starters on D.

Denver gets Von Miller, Chris Harris, Ryan Clady (who will stop your pass rush), Derek Wolfe, Raheem Moore back into their starting jobs then we added Ware, Talib, and Ward. We will be just as physical as you and the 49er's if not more and we have the better O which also upgraded with guys like Sanders and our draft pick Latimer for you contend with. Plus there is the fact that the biggest waste of space RB, KM, is gone to the fins where he quickly proved his worth by unimpressing before getting hurt.

You woke a sleeping giant and the next 2 years back to back run will be all the more sweeter because we had to do it the hard way and because we ran into a weak team that was missing half their starters on D.
No one fears your team, and in the few years YOU WILL NOT win any superbowls. Nor will you beat us. Try again we the giant you awoke. We are healthy and will kick your old teams ass all over the place. Your defense SUCKS.
DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:53 PM   #7221
Smiling Assassin27
Concerned Citizen
 
Smiling Assassin27's Avatar
 
Blimey me hearties

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a van down by the river
Posts: 16,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pirate Giraffe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY View Post
No one fears your team, and in the few years YOU WILL NOT win any superbowls. Nor will you beat us. Try again we the giant you awoke. We are healthy and will kick your old teams ass all over the place. Your defense SUCKS.

Keep on talking, Hawks fan. You've certainly earned it by winning the trophy, but understand that this team and fanbase just don't care enough about you to give a crap. We've got a division and conference to win before we can even muster some semblance of concern for you big meanies. Sorry, you mad bro?
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:54 PM   #7222
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 29,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
Rumors on nfl.com that Champ might not make the saints, cites some good young players and the fact that he's lost a step and gained a lot of stiffness in his hips. His guarantee is also only $550k.
Odd since just yesterday there was talk of him being a probable starter:
Quote:
Judging by what I've seen from Bailey this offseason, he seems to be the favorite to win the starting job at cornerback opposite Keenan Lewis. Bailey has seen all of his playing time with the first-team defense through three days of training camp rotating practice reps with Patrick Robinson.
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...p_baile_1.html

But now this? Sounds like Greg Bedard started the "rumor". But it is believable after what we saw last year.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/07/29/traini...rleans-saints/

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...orleans-saints
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:55 PM   #7223
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 18,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
"Second hand smoke." Good luck with that.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...on-suspension/

Regardless, the NFLís current limit of 15 ng/ml needs to change, especially since (as pointed out by ESPNís Bomani Jones) the World Anti-Doping Agency raised its limit by an order or magnitude in 2013, from 15 to 150 ng/ml.

A low limit of 15 ng/ml can be reached via second-hand smoke. As pointed out by ESPNís Adam Schefter, Gordonís appeal also will advance that argument.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:59 PM   #7224
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 25,984

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D Henderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
Rumors on nfl.com that Champ might not make the saints, cites some good young players and the fact that he's lost a step and gained a lot of stiffness in his hips. His guarantee is also only $550k.
A rumor that he's gonna start and a rumor he might not even make the team.


Sounds about right for July.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:09 PM   #7225
Br0nc0Buster
You honeydicking?
 
Br0nc0Buster's Avatar
 
Super Bowl 50 Champs

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 7,423
Default

I hope Gordon gets it overturned

15 ng is a joke
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:10 PM.


Denver Broncos