The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2018, 09:53 AM   #26
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Tis the season for the treason.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:55 AM   #27
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marquez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
I think that a lot of you need to go out and find other things in life you enjoy if you're actively rooting against your team to further your personal agendas. There is no guarantee that losing out will even improve this team in the long run. Then what? Go Cleveland for a few years and hope we pull out of it? That's a real winning strategy!

I am with Powderaddict, I am rooting for the team. If they lose and it eventually helps the team in the long run become better through various factors...ok. But Jesus Christ.
Don't tell me what to do. If I want to hate watch them then I'll hate watch them.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:58 AM   #28
Rabb
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Josey Jewell

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
Don't tell me what to do. If I want to hate watch them then I'll hate watch them.
You'll do what I say. And you'll like it.

Last edited by Rabb; 10-16-2018 at 10:13 AM..
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:04 AM   #29
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

If you cant be honest and see what is best for the team so be it. I want what is best for the team which is cleaning house and getting Kelly out there to evaluate. Winning only prolongs a staff that had no business getting the jobs they got. So are me with the VJ could improve BS. That would actually involve making moves and taking risks. VJ is that definition of insanity.

Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 10-16-2018 at 10:06 AM..
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:05 AM   #30
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryPupiak View Post
I enjoy a lot of things in life and I used to enjoy watching Denver.

After busting your a$$ all week long it would be nice to watch a game that has some excitement. Ya feel me?
It's a hard life pullin teets and pickin rocks but sure as god's got sandals it beats watching a bunch of 10 ply nut sacks getting raped by a Gurley man.
Old 10-16-2018, 10:10 AM   #31
B-Large
Pork Hanger

Oily Variety Bohunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_pride77 View Post
It’s a race between the Giants, Broncos, and very possibly the Raiders for 1st dibs on a QB in the upcoming draft... 2-14.
Is Carr done?
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:11 AM   #32
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer

Longtime listener first time caller

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I hope Kelly gets in the game and gives the team hope and we go on a winning streak.
GoneFishin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:12 AM   #33
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
Is Carr done?
Old 10-16-2018, 10:20 AM   #34
B-Large
Pork Hanger

Oily Variety Bohunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFishin' View Post
jesus H
Old 10-16-2018, 10:24 AM   #35
B-Large
Pork Hanger

Oily Variety Bohunk

Quote:
I hope Kelly gets in the game and gives the team hope and we go on a winning streak.
I think ego will prevent that. They paid KeenHAM a lot of money to plop him on the bench. Maybe he's the one that gets us in position to grab a great QB.. if so, worth every penny he was.
Old 10-16-2018, 10:27 AM   #36
Greatspirits
Oh-doh-hee-yu

Ready for some Swag!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryPupiak View Post
I'm hoping for a loss vs Cardinals this week.

Hopefully that will mean VJ is canned, Keenum is benched, and Kelly starts. I hate to be that type of fan but VJ has made this team unwatchable.

What do you all think?

-Gary
This! The more they lose the sooner we get rid of VJ and Keenum.
Greatspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:27 AM   #37
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k

Since 1986

Win, but.....

I hope we're down 28-0 at half, then Kelly comes out to start the 2nd half. He goes 23-27 with 5 TDs and we win 35-34
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:28 AM   #38
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Win, but.....

I hope we're down 28-0 at half, then Kelly comes out to start the 2nd half. He goes 23-27 with 5 TDs and we win 35-34
He'll probably rush for a TD as well.
Old 10-16-2018, 10:30 AM   #39
Greatspirits
Oh-doh-hee-yu

Ready for some Swag!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Win, but.....

That would be awesome but we don't want the right now, that would only prolong VJ's stay here.
Greatspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:40 AM   #40
champhalloffamer
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
I think that a lot of you need to go out and find other things in life you enjoy if you're actively rooting against your team to further your personal agendas. There is no guarantee that losing out will even improve this team in the long run. Then what? Go Cleveland for a few years and hope we pull out of it? That's a real winning strategy!

I am with Powderaddict, I am rooting for the team. If they lose and it eventually helps the team in the long run become better through various factors...ok. But Jesus Christ.
A large number of our fanbase are a bunch of entitled pussies. A couple of losing seasons and they start rooting for other teams and coaches and players to fail. Do these b****es realise how lucky we have been to be Bronco fans and the great success and memories we have experienced? They obviously dont because the abuse and vitriol they speak about Broncos legends like Elway, Shanahan, Kubiak, Reeves, Bowlen and even Peyton frigging Manning etc shows how ****ing dumb they are. They are so ****ing ignorant to greatness and what it looks like.

The 10,000 no-shows was a joke as well for the Rams game. We have had 4 games at home we won the first two and the next two we played the best teams in the league and lost by 4 against the KC and 3 against the Rams. Its ****ing pathetic. Even if we have a ****ty losing season we still have a lot of good young talent to support and root for. Mile High should be full and rocking for every Broncos regular season game.
champhalloffamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:41 AM   #41
uplink
Ring of Famer

lets trade for Carr, what would it take?
uplink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:42 AM   #42
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Win (losing is for losers and creates a franchise losing mentality)

We only have 4 losses—two against the SB favorites from each conference and two east coast early games. I know the season doesn’t look promising, but it’s too early to throw in the towel. Even if we miss the playoffs, I would still like to avoid back-to-back losing seasons to keep the 47 year streak alive.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:43 AM   #43
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplink View Post
lets trade for Carr, what would it take?
Not that much and WTF would you want to trade for him? He is a garbage QB. He plays scared and is probably getting cut in the offseason.
Old 10-16-2018, 10:45 AM   #44
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Win (losing is for losers and creates a franchise losing mentality)

We only have 4 losses—two against the SB favorites from each conference and two east coast early games. I know the season doesn’t look promising, but it’s too early to throw in the towel. Even if we miss the playoffs, I would still like to avoid back-to-back losing seasons to keep the 47 year streak alive.
Team could easily be 0- 6 and should be 1-5. I warned the Homer's who were spewing stop being down on Denver. They are 2-0! You are what your record is. No the first month doesnt mean ****.
Old 10-16-2018, 10:49 AM   #45
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by champhalloffamer View Post
A large number of our fanbase are a bunch of entitled pussies. A couple of losing seasons and they start rooting for other teams and coaches and players to fail. Do these b****es realise how lucky we have been to be Bronco fans and the great success and memories we have experienced? They obviously dont because the abuse and vitriol they speak about Broncos legends like Elway, Shanahan, Kubiak, Reeves, Bowlen and even Peyton frigging Manning etc shows how ****ing dumb they are. They are so ****ing ignorant to greatness and what it looks like.

The 10,000 no-shows was a joke as well for the Rams game. We have had 4 games at home we won the first two and the next two we played the best teams in the league and lost by 4 against the KC and 3 against the Rams. Its ****ing pathetic. Even if we have a ****ty losing season we still have a lot of good young talent to support and root for. Mile High should be full and rocking for every Broncos regular season game.

Careful. Sounding dangerously like a homer.

Law dont go around here, lawdog.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:59 AM   #46
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by champhalloffamer View Post

Old 10-16-2018, 11:05 AM   #47
uplink
Ring of Famer

its bad karma to hope for a loss IMO, other things will also go wrong if the broncos start loosing all their games.
uplink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:08 AM   #48
PRBronco
Top professional.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Courage Wolfe

Quote:
Would there be anything more glorious than the Broncos winning games with Carr at QB after Gruden jettisons him?
PRBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:09 AM   #49
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBronco View Post
Would there be anything more glorious than the Broncos winning games with Carr at QB after Gruden jettisons him?
So tired of rehab projects. Let's just start a kid up fresh and hope for the best.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:10 AM   #50
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Bring back the tapenade!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

I'm rooting for a win but in the event of a loss I will take comfort that we will have hit bottom and begin the process of climbing out by firing VJ and Joe Woods.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote