The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2017, 05:23 AM   #76
Broncoblood32
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Since the merger with ATT, my Direct TV has run into weird problems. I always had the live streaming on my Ipad and droid.

Then all of a sudden it keeps asking me for my username and password and then it says it is an ID that is not authorized.

I then try to change it, and it reveals a freaking username I have never seen. I then get on the line with person (nice person) and they fixed it for me. Worked for a few hours. I then want on and tested it last night, and it did the same thing.

I am planning on watching the Broncos Chargers game on one of these devices on Monday night. The power will be completely out around here.

The only way for me to watch the game would be live streaming on my ipad or phone. It is frustrating me.
Broncoblood32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:01 AM   #77
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
Since the merger with ATT, my Direct TV has run into weird problems. I always had the live streaming on my Ipad and droid.

Then all of a sudden it keeps asking me for my username and password and then it says it is an ID that is not authorized.

I then try to change it, and it reveals a freaking username I have never seen. I then get on the line with person (nice person) and they fixed it for me. Worked for a few hours. I then want on and tested it last night, and it did the same thing.

I am planning on watching the Broncos Chargers game on one of these devices on Monday night. The power will be completely out around here.

The only way for me to watch the game would be live streaming on my ipad or phone. It is frustrating me.
Do you have an "open" wifi that your neighbors can access without a PW?
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:02 AM   #78
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
My wife and I cut the cord now we pay $29.99 for high speed internet...
If this was possible where I live I'd consider it. But 150/150 Mbps alone is $74.99/month. So by the time I add everything else I need the price isn't much different than paying for a internet/tv/phone package.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:28 AM   #79
Guess Who
Awesomeness

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN

I stopped giving my money to the NFL a long time ago. I stream all the games for free.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:30 AM   #80
Broncoblood32
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Do you have an "open" wifi that your neighbors can access without a PW?
No. They claimed they "assigned" me a username. That confused me. So, I said lets us clear ALL usernames and I will give you the one I want to use.

The gentleman said they have to assign it, and that I can change it.

I told him that is probably how the problem started in the first place.

They linked MY ATT app with the Direct TV app. Those two are supposed to be one in the same, basically but they are not.

It is a basic cluster F&^(. So, as of now, I have my live streaming. However, it is with their assigned username. So, I have a username and password for MY ATT, and I have a username and password for Direct TV streaming app and I am frustrated about it.

I do not want to make a change as of now to my username with the Direct TV app, cause I will screw it up. Telling you, it gets confusing.

I still have ATT land lines. I like talking on my landlines, just because it does not use up all of the juice in my cell phones. Well, they just went dead for NO REASON AT ALL.

ATT is a pain in the ass. That is the moral of the story.

Last edited by Broncoblood32; 09-07-2017 at 06:32 AM..
Broncoblood32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 07:04 AM   #81
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
If this was possible where I live I'd consider it. But 150/150 Mbps alone is $74.99/month. So by the time I add everything else I need the price isn't much different than paying for a internet/tv/phone package.
You certainly don't need 150 up and down to stream video though. Are there any cheaper tiers?
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 07:10 AM   #82
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
You certainly don't need 150 up and down to stream video though. Are there any cheaper tiers?
50/50 is $39.99/month, 100/100 is $64.99/month. And these are all one year prices excluding taxes, equipment charges, and fees.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 07:22 AM   #83
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
50/50 is $39.99/month, 100/100 is $64.99/month. And these are all one year prices excluding taxes, equipment charges, and fees.
You could stream 4+ hi def streams simultaneously with 50. Definitely plenty for most people.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:18 AM   #84
BoiseBluTurf
Pro Bowler

I called in last minute yesterday... Haggled with Rep... Cancelled Sunday Ticket... Asked for retention... Voiced my concerns and got Max for $9.00 dollars total. $189.00 for Max and a $15.00 monthly credit for 12 months equalling $180.00.
BoiseBluTurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:05 PM   #85
Lolad
Ring of Famer

Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMAHA HA View Post
Has anyone ever tried NFL game pass ? Trying to watch some games at work
Yes, but you will not get the live version since you live in the USA. there is a workaround if you would like to know pm me
Lolad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 06:07 PM   #86
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

HoFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

I've noticed a decline since they merged. Maybe it's just a coincidence but never had a problem with my local channels glitching/cutting out/freezing until they merged. The guy that did my install when i moved wasn't thrilled and didn't have anything nice to say about them either.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:30 AM   #87
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer

Longtime listener first time caller

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

$294 and if you want Red Zone included $396

GoneFishin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:38 AM   #88
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k

Since 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFishin' View Post

Cheaper - reddit.com/r/nflstreams
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:42 AM   #89
HooptyHoops
We need a DE

C'mon D

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

reddit is good, but a bit confusing to people. Plus, I like this on the TV. Check out Eternal TV...premium TV with all the Tickets...$8/mo, for 3 connections! I love it!! My family loves it!
HooptyHoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:48 AM   #90
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Cheaper - reddit.com/r/nflstreams
Too hit or miss for me. I just buy GamePass and watch them late if not on tv.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:48 AM   #91
jutang
Ring of Famer

Did Sunday ticket and have 5 Bronco games haven't watched yet since the box scores were so awful by the 2nd quarter.
jutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:06 PM   #92
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

I watch at the bar now.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:27 PM   #93
24champ
Obi-Wan Phillips

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandstarter

Quote:

And for that reason...
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:48 PM   #94
HooptyHoops
We need a DE

C'mon D

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooptyHoops View Post
reddit is good, but a bit confusing to people. Plus, I like this on the TV. Check out Eternal TV...premium TV with all the Tickets...$8/mo, for 3 connections! I love it!! My family loves it!
$8/mo for the NFL Ticket and Redzone! Serious guys/gals, check out Eternal TV. I put Eternal in my Kodi app and absolutely love it!! Check them out on Facebook.
HooptyHoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:53 AM   #95
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:

I haven't paid anywhere near regular price in at least 10 years. They set those prices knowing they'll have to lower/give it away to a decent percentage of their subscribers that take the time to call them and negotiate a more palatable pricing point or make it up via monthly credits/other discounts. They also know that some people will not bother and just pay the regular price every season.

Their main goal is to keep their subscriber numbers up and retain customers. I view their Sunday Ticket package as one of their tools to retain their customers. They want to keep you as a customer and are willing to give you the Sunday Ticket for free or at a greatly reduced price to ensure that.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:22 AM   #96
Smilin Assassin
Tradition

"Buy in, or get the hell out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
I haven't paid anywhere near regular price in at least 10 years. They set those prices knowing they'll have to lower/give it away to a decent percentage of their subscribers that take the time to call them and negotiate a more palatable pricing point or make it up via monthly credits/other discounts. They also know that some people will not bother and just pay the regular price every season.

Their main goal is to keep their subscriber numbers up and retain customers. I view their Sunday Ticket package as one of their tools to retain their customers. They want to keep you as a customer and are willing to give you the Sunday Ticket for free or at a greatly reduced price to ensure that.

^^ All of this^^

I haven't paid full price since the first year I had it waaaaay back in '95. And, even then I believe it was $100.

But, if this is their marketing plan, it works. Not sure I would still be w/Directv if not for Sunday Ticket.
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:59 AM   #97
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

I went the Reddit route this year and had great feeds for all the games. I will never lock myself into another contract for TV again. That model is dead and dying. PlayStation Vue, Utube Red, and the others are going to finish it off soon.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:23 PM   #98
denverdude
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
I went the Reddit route this year and had great feeds for all the games. I will never lock myself into another contract for TV again. That model is dead and dying. PlayStation Vue, Utube Red, and the others are going to finish it off soon.
Agree. I was hesitant to even give the reddit streams a try (based on years of watching games on random sites and the experience being absolutely HORRIBLE) but that reddit site is the real deal. Not 1080p but damn near close, and best of all....NO LAG TIME AT ALL!

Also, just hook your laptop up to your TV with HDMI and your good to go!
denverdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:33 PM   #99
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverdude View Post
Agree. I was hesitant to even give the reddit streams a try (based on years of watching games on random sites and the experience being absolutely HORRIBLE) but that reddit site is the real deal. Not 1080p but damn near close, and best of all....NO LAG TIME AT ALL!

Also, just hook your laptop up to your TV with HDMI and your good to go!
I must have been doing it wrong because almost everytime I used Reddit I would find a good stream that wouldn't last the whole game. I'd spend the day trying to find the next good stream. It was frustrating.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:25 PM   #100
denverdude
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I must have been doing it wrong because almost everytime I used Reddit I would find a good stream that wouldn't last the whole game. I'd spend the day trying to find the next good stream. It was frustrating.
I've always used the link for the ''Buffstream" (I think that is what it is called) as opposed to the other links for the games. I've never had a problem with that guys streams.
denverdude is offline   Reply With Quote