The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2018, 10:57 AM   #26
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960

cooking up a victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
At the cigar shop where I watch the games, they bring in doughnuts on Sunday mornings. I usually stay away from them. But that comfort food came in handy during the second half of that Jets game. I must of had like 4 bacon glazed doughnuts. It was way better than the Broncos performance.
unlike, VON, you can always count on BACON.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:09 PM   #27
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

Game thread is the best, just vent pissed off anger non stop it's very therapeutic.
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:07 PM   #28
MamaMia
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
So I normally Drink and eat some "Special" Food while watching the Broncos. However these games, made for angry and depressing Sundays. As A tip might I suggest, if you are in a similar situation- Try watching the game while walking on a Treadmill! What a huge difference! My frustrated anger was literally turned into active movement and dissipated. When the game was over, or at least over for me, I could walk out of the room with a clear head and focus on something reasonably productive.
I just don't watch the team when they're performing this badly. Some may call it being a fair-weather fan I call it being a functional adult. I'm not going to waste 3 hours per week every single week on something that just doesn't make me happy in any way and also doesn't make me money.
MamaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:39 PM   #29
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
I suggest a punching bag, itís hard for me to look at Keenumís stupid looking face in a Broncos helmet without wanting to punch his teeth out.
For me it's VJ's stupid looking face. So I smoke a fatty, sit thinking this will never end, and turn it to a different football game.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 02:31 AM   #30
Aztec Bronco
Solid Starter

I moved to Europe last October and overall it's improved my Sunday experience. The games don't start until 7 PM so it's almost like gaining an extra day to run errands and get things done. I'll always make time for early time slot Red Zone, aka football cocaine. If the Broncos are playing like ****, well I'm usually ready to go to bed by the third quarter anyway.

I miss morning football on the West Coast, but I don't miss spending the late afternoon - evening being upset about the Broncos' performance. Although to be fair it's really more laughable than upsetting at this point.
Aztec Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 05:20 PM   #31
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k

Since 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Don't
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote