The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2016, 10:21 AM   #176
Das Rote Baron
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Das Rote Baron's Avatar
 
One For The Thumb

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: City of New England
Posts: 1,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4HorSeimian View Post
does it just suck to know that the Peyton ****in' Manning lead Denver Broncos beat the Brady lead Pats* in two American Football Conference Championship Games including a sweep last year as well, on their way to dominating an unstoppable offense in SB50 to become Champions in PFM's last game?

the most pivotal and important games between these two teams, with the two QB's, and your team just could not get it done. twice. 0-2 record. most important games. everything on the line. that has to hurt, right in the gut.

the best part is there is nothing, absolutely nothing, you or anyone can do about it. history, my friend, is in the books for all to see...

FOREVER!
Did you have a stroke while writing this? There is nothing you can do to take back 4 Super Bowl wins and 6 appearance in 15 years. That helps me deal just fine. You realize that the Patriots don't win Super Bowls every year, it just seems that way. You must be new to this NFL thing. How were you feeling after SB 48 when you got your turd pushed in by the Seachickens? That's there forever too.
Das Rote Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:23 AM   #177
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 29,214

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Rote Baron View Post
Did you have a stroke while writing this?
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Rote Baron View Post
I think Brady had less talent than Manning had, not even close.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:29 AM   #178
Smiling Assassin27
Concerned Citizen
 
Smiling Assassin27's Avatar
 
Blimey me hearties

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a van down by the river
Posts: 16,430

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pirate Giraffe
Default

Tedy Bruschi once felt feah... then he supah tackled the mirrah.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:32 AM   #179
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 29,214

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Tedy Bruschi once felt feah... then he supah tackled the mirrah.
Effed dat fackin feah royt in deh ace!

Jus like Graunk behind stage at dat deh Chippendale place.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 11:05 AM   #180
4HorSeimian
Ring of Famer
 
4HorSeimian's Avatar
 
It's all up from here boys!

Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Rote Baron View Post
Did you have a stroke while writing this? There is nothing you can do to take back 4 Super Bowl wins and 6 appearance in 15 years. That helps me deal just fine. You realize that the Patriots don't win Super Bowls every year, it just seems that way. You must be new to this NFL thing. How were you feeling after SB 48 when you got your turd pushed in by the Seachickens? That's there forever too.
hahahaha so easy to get under your skin! FOREVER! buddy, or should i say "FOREVAHHHHH!"

man, it must be tough for lil ole Brady*, just getting owned by the Broncos and PFM. guy probably has trouble sleeping.
4HorSeimian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 11:23 AM   #181
Das Rote Baron
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Das Rote Baron's Avatar
 
One For The Thumb

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: City of New England
Posts: 1,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4HorSeimian View Post
hahahaha so easy to get under your skin! FOREVER! buddy, or should i say "FOREVAHHHHH!"

man, it must be tough for lil ole Brady*, just getting owned by the Broncos and PFM. guy probably has trouble sleeping.
Get under my skin? How old are you son? Losing to The Sheriff was easier than losing to Eli (for me, I have no idea what Brady thinks). You think Brady likes to lose ever? There's a reason why he's the GOAT and this years MVP even after a 4 game vacation, he's a ****ing competitor. I'm sure he's losing sleep and will turtle once he gets to whatever your stadium is called now. Lets see how it goes Sunday internet tough guy.
Das Rote Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 11:41 AM   #182
4HorSeimian
Ring of Famer
 
4HorSeimian's Avatar
 
It's all up from here boys!

Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Rote Baron View Post
Get under my skin? How old are you son? Losing to The Sheriff was easier than losing to Eli (for me, I have no idea what Brady thinks). You think Brady likes to lose ever? There's a reason why he's the GOAT and this years MVP even after a 4 game vacation, he's a ****ing competitor. I'm sure he's losing sleep and will turtle once he gets to whatever your stadium is called now. Lets see how it goes Sunday internet tough guy.
internet tough guy? i never threatened you. gtfo.

so let's get back on track here, i never brought up the game this sunday. we are an inferior team this year, i have no problem admitting that.

i was just reminding you what a failure Brady* and the Pats* were when it counted most against us and your devil in the flesh, PFM.

and who says "son"? haha, even bet you have kid rock playing in the background.
4HorSeimian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 11:44 AM   #183
Gort
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 14,723
Default

Steve Martin once portrayed a pats* fan.

i think he nailed the performance.

Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:01 PM   #184
Das Rote Baron
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Das Rote Baron's Avatar
 
One For The Thumb

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: City of New England
Posts: 1,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4HorSeimian View Post
internet tough guy? i never threatened you. gtfo.

so let's get back on track here, i never brought up the game this sunday. we are an inferior team this year, i have no problem admitting that.

i was just reminding you what a failure Brady* and the Pats* were when it counted most against us and your devil in the flesh, PFM.

and who says "son"? haha, even bet you have kid rock playing in the background.
Manning our Devil? GTFO. We used to play them twice a year and then almost every year after that. He's 6-13 lifetime vs. the Pats so I've seen HGH boy lose way more than win. You call losing to Peyton by 2 points last year a some huge failure? Wow, watch sports much?

Who calls you son? Someone old enough to remember Peyton being the Phil Mickelson of QB's.

What's wrong with Kid Rock?
Attached Images
 
Das Rote Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:04 PM   #185
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 29,214

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Rote Baron View Post
Manning our Devil? GTFO. We used to play them twice a year
Come on now, Brady and Manning only played in the same conference for one season.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:04 PM   #186
Iron Man
Irrational Realist
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 466

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

:lol: Brady the GOAT... hilarious.
Iron Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:21 PM   #187
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 
Since 1986

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 19,441
Default

Pats* fan outside voice, "They hate us cuz that ain't us!! BAAAAAHHHHHSSSSSTON"

Pats* fan inside voice, "Sure would be nice to win a Superbowl without cheating"
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:26 PM   #188
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 27,119

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Anyone hear that skit by Adam Sandler (audio only on CD called There All Gonna Laugh At You) where he plays a character called Toll booth Willie?

Well, here it is. Caution, bad, very bad language. Toll Booth Willie is a Pats Fan:

Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:55 PM   #189
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 29,214

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Anyone hear that skit by Adam Sandler (audio only on CD called There All Gonna Laugh At You) where he plays a character called Toll booth Willie?

Well, here it is. Caution, bad, very bad language. Toll Booth Willie is a Pats Fan:

Toll Booth Willie is the main inspiration for my inner pats* fan voice.

I used to have every rant committed to memory. Could still recite at least a couple.

Part of that was because we used to have Duke Nukem LAN parties and you could import your own custom insults to play at other players. Toll Booth Willie occupied most of the spots.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:57 PM   #190
Das Rote Baron
Haters Gonna Hate
 
Das Rote Baron's Avatar
 
One For The Thumb

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: City of New England
Posts: 1,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Pats* fan outside voice, "They hate us cuz that ain't us!! BAAAAAHHHHHSSSSSTON"

Pats* fan inside voice, "Sure would be nice to win a Superbowl without cheating"
You have such a hard on for us.
Das Rote Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:58 PM   #191
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 29,214

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Rote Baron View Post
You have such a hard on for us.
How many NFL boards do you hang out on?
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:58 PM   #192
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 27,119

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Toll Booth Willie is the main inspiration for my inner pats* fan voice.

I used to have every rant committed to memory. Could still recite at least a couple.

Part of that was because we used to have Duke Nukem LAN parties and you could import your own custom insults to play at other players. Toll Booth Willie occupied most of the spots.
lol, Toll Booth Willie is a classic. Have you heard the rest of that CD? It's all pretty good.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:00 PM   #193
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 29,214

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
lol, Toll Booth Willie is a classic. Have you heard the rest of that CD? It's all pretty good.
Yeah. The Buffoon w/ Conan. It had a few lines you could never forget.

Cockandballs was always a bridge too far, but I had a friend that could do that mom's voice way too well.

Great stuff.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:01 PM   #194
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 27,119

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Another classic. Just listen to it:

Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:03 PM   #195
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 29,214

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Another classic. Just listen to it:

Was Medium Pace on that album too?

Wow. I still find myself singing it to myself when I see a shampoo bottle laying around somewhere.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:05 PM   #196
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 27,119

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Was Medium Pace on that album too?

Wow. I still find myself singing it to myself when I see a shampoo bottle laying around somewhere.
si
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:07 PM   #197
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 29,214

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
si
Wife never thinks it's funny when I finish up with "maybe next time I'll be better at lovin' you."
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:20 PM   #198
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 27,119

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Wife never thinks it's funny when I finish up with "maybe next time I'll be better at lovin' you."
That's such a sick song... so much wrong about that CD... I laugh looking back on my life where I first heard that CD. I'll make a it a short story:

Circa 1995 I was on my way to Utah (from CO) with a group of people (guys and gals all around the same age, in our twenties...) where we were all gonna rent a house boat and hang out on Lake Powell for a week... wow... so much fun. I was real partier back then and it was one week of constant fun on the water... we might as well have been on Mars, such a beautiful landscape and then you are on water... It was, perhaps, the best week of my life. Beautiful girls from CU and a bunch of guys who just wanted to have fun. Marijuana and alcohol up the ying yang... we had a house boat and towed a jet ski and wave runner. We were literally out in the middle of nowhere (if you've ever been on Lake Powell you know what I mean). So much fun. I was single and ended up scoring with this chick while on the boat. I was a heathen, and enjoyed every minute of it. Anyhow, that was the first time I listened to that particular CD..
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:21 PM   #199
ILuvBroncos
Friend of Lelo Lang
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 897

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Griese
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
That's such a sick song... so much wrong about that CD... I laugh looking back on my life where I first heard that CD. I'll make a it a short story:

Circa 1995 I was on my way to Utah (from CO) with a group of people (guys and gals all around the same age, in our twenties...) where we were all gonna rent a house boat and hang out on Lake Powell for a week... wow... so much fun. I was real partier back then and it was one week of constant fun on the water... we might as well have been on Mars, such a beautiful landscape and then you are on water... It was, perhaps, the best week of my life. Beautiful girls from CU and a bunch of guys who just wanted to have fun. Marijuana and alcohol up the ying yang... we had a house boat and toed a jet ski and wave runner. We were literally out in the middle of nowhere (if you've ever been on Lake Powell you know what I mean). So much fun. I was single and ended up scoring with this chick while on the boat. I was a heathen, and enjoyed every minute of it. Anyhow, that was the first time I listened to that particular CD..
That's not the RJ I know.
ILuvBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:29 PM   #200
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 27,119

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
That's not the RJ I know.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Denver Broncos