The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2013, 10:50 PM   #951
broncolife
Nut Hugger Detector
 
broncolife's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Escondido, CA
Posts: 4,699

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Andy Janovich
Default

Might as well let ball return the punt
broncolife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:51 PM   #952
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 5,691

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamrob View Post
Watching Osweiler....makes you wish you had Brady Quinn back! :-(
Speak for yourself.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:51 PM   #953
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
It was the less talented but more physical team that put Denver out of the playoffs last year. Keep that in mind.
It was Denver that put Denver out of the playoffs last year.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #954
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 29,152
Default

Phantom flag
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #955
Hamrob
All-American!
 
Hamrob's Avatar
 
All-American!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DFW
Posts: 9,531

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jordan Taylor
Default

Osweiler is truly pathetic!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #956
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I'd like to thank Lance Ball for that great job of blocking.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #957
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,064

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

These refs are stupid people
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #958
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
It was Denver that put Denver out of the playoffs last year.
^^^ THIS.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:54 PM   #959
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Why aren't they going for it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:54 PM   #960
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,064

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
It was Denver that put Denver out of the playoffs last year.
The most mentally tough team won that cold winter day
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:54 PM   #961
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
When your team is as talented all-around as we are right now, if you can't get behind them and buy into them being the best in the league you kind of are a bad fan. Sorry. Good fans believe in their team. They don't argue for the merits of other comparably talented teams because of a crap preseason game (and I know you wouldn't be posting this garbage if not for this crappy game).
I've said this before the game even started. I said it last year. I picked them to go last year. Im a fan of the game and I can see a good team when I watch one. Sure we look good we look better than we have since late 90s. But I'm not stupid. I can see a talented team.

I even wanted Sherman. Go Cardinal

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 08-17-2013 at 10:59 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #962
go_broncos
****** of men
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 8,161

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith
Default

Osweiler -- horrible QB..
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #963
Hamrob
All-American!
 
Hamrob's Avatar
 
All-American!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DFW
Posts: 9,531

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jordan Taylor
Default

Will we score more than 10pts in the preseason this year?
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #964
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
It was Denver that put Denver out of the playoffs last year.
I thought he was talking about Jacksonville until I saw him say "last year"
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #965
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
When your team is as talented all-around as we are right now, if you can't get behind them and buy into them being the best in the league you kind of are a bad fan. Sorry. Good fans believe in their team. They don't argue for the merits of other comparably talented teams because of a crap preseason game (and I know you wouldn't be posting this garbage if not for this crappy game).
what kind of dumb ass **** is this
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #966
Br0nc0Buster
You honeydicking?
 
Br0nc0Buster's Avatar
 
Super Bowl 50 Champs

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 7,423
Default

When Osweiler came out the qb I compared him to was Rivers(when Rivers was good)

Well he looks like Rivers all right....
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #967
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 5,691

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis
Default

Speaking of "over-officious jerks"...
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:59 PM   #968
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,093

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Gray Caldwell ‏@GrayCaldwell 30s
Word is that Vasquez's knee injury is not serious
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:59 PM   #969
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,064

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

The ref really wants some TV face time.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:59 PM   #970
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 5,691

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
When Osweiler came out the qb I compared him to was Rivers(when Rivers was good)

Well he looks like Rivers all right....
Maybe I missed the int's & fumbles.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:01 PM   #971
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 5,691

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Gray Caldwell ‏@GrayCaldwell 30s
Word is that Vasquez's knee injury is not serious
Good news. Now we could use some good news on Wolfe.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #972
ScottXray
Opinionated A******
 
We will NOT lose!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: PDX (Portland OR)
Posts: 7,835

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER
Default

I am so pissed that the coaches did not have this team prepared for Seattle.

1. Carroll coaches his players to play until well after the whistle. We played them in pre-season LAST year and they out physicalled us. They did it again tonight. There is no excuse for not being prepared for it this year.

2. Fox did not challenge the fumble and return when He should have. Although it might not have been overturned it looked pretty evident that the ball crossed the plane well before the hit and fumble. I could not believe there was no challenge. That kind of coaching loses games, and involved a 14point swing. Stupidity!

3. Illegal formations ? Get this crap straightened out.....

4. It's pre-season so were lucky.

Prayers for Wolfe.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #973
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 5,691

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis
Default

Seahawks can't run on Denver tonight. Broncos are not getting pushed around.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:03 PM   #974
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 18,223
Default

Brady Quinn and Brock Osweiler are locked up in a tight 3 and out competition.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:04 PM   #975
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottXray View Post
I am so pissed that the coaches did not have this team prepared for Seattle.

1. Carroll coaches his players to play until well after the whistle. We played them in pre-season LAST year and they out physicalled us. They did it again tonight. There is no excuse for not being prepared for it this year.

2. Fox did not challenge the fumble and return when He should have. Although it might not have been overturned it looked pretty evident that the ball crossed the plane well before the hit and fumble. I could not believe there was no challenge. That kind of coaching loses games, and involved a 14point swing. Stupidity!

3. Illegal formations ? Get this crap straightened out.....

4. It's pre-season so were lucky.

Prayers for Wolfe.
I will definitely agree that this game was not well coached at all. It's clear that the Broncos and the Seahawks have very different philosophies when it comes to preseason.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:59 PM.


Denver Broncos