The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2017, 10:16 PM   #76
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kapri Bibbs

I wasn't in the country when this **** went down. I was 10,000 miles away in Singapore and didn't even know about it for a while but here are the parts you ignored;

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
I heard that **** on a right wing hate show here almost verbatim so now I know where the Dallas douchebag got it from. I just got back from Singapore so I didn't have time to follow this mess much but I did see where Bong Boy was bemoaning how few on the sane side of the aisle were condemning it. Well obviously this nut deserves condemnation and full blame for this but notice who they don't mention? The vile pile of hateful garbage inhabiting the Oval Office who egged on people he thought might do exactly this kind of thing to Hillary Clinton. Now his moronic minions are crying because they nearly lost a couple of their own people.

The people who got shot actually helped bring their own attack about. Doesn't any of these dip****s ever stop to ask why we didn't see other GOP presidents provoke this kind of reaction? These idiots want to put some form of censorship in place now...at least these talk show clowns here do. Acting like criticism of the preening pervert amounts to hate speech they're suggesting Rump's critics are terrorists. So to them and the morons conveniently ignoring who pried open this Pandora's box I say up yours. You and your dictator can both kiss my ass, and if anything this latest insane act by another random nut ought to wake you fools up to the dangers of showing unfettered hatred from the presidency and the GOP's congressional clowns all the way down to the lowest internet idiot in here and the disgusting lies your "Leader" has engaged in tells the true story. about the people who support him.
I never said anyone "deserved" to get shot you lying sack. I merely pointed out who is responsible for this climate of insanity...the racisr pile who just like you refused to unilaterally condemn these Nazi ****s for two full days till he was forced to do so, the same POS who suggested his insane followers should murder Hillary Clinton. You're just kissed because the truth is out for all to see and it's uglier than anticipated for your dear leader who is swirling the drain.

So go **** yourself tiki torch boy.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM   #77
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

Tebowtaur

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

Quote:
I wasn't in the country when this **** went down. I was 10,000 miles away in Singapore and didn't even know about it for a while but here are the parts you ignored;

I never said anyone "deserved" to get shot you lying sack. I merely pointed out who is responsible for this climate of insanity...the racisr pile who just like you refused to unilaterally condemn these Nazi ****s for two full days till he was forced to do so, the same POS who suggested his insane followers should murder Hillary Clinton. You're just kissed because the truth is out for all to see and it's uglier than anticipated for your dear leader who is swirling the drain.

So go **** yourself tiki torch boy.
if someone uses the word "but", anything they said before the word was complete bull****.
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:19 PM   #78
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

Tebowtaur

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

So not only did Steps claim that the republicans brought this on themselves.

He never rebuked the act once.

Still hasnt to this day.

Cant say i am surprised.

Talks a tough game, but is the biggest hypocrite on the forum.

Last edited by ShaneFalco; 08-14-2017 at 10:21 PM..
Old 08-14-2017, 10:48 PM   #79
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kapri Bibbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
So not only did Steps claim that the republicans brought this on themselves.

He never rebuked the act once.

Still hasnt to this day.

Cant say i am surprised.

Talks a tough game, but is the biggest hypocrite on the forum.
Read post #42 in that thread idiot. It was crafted to make it look like "the left" was responsible for one guy's action...as opposed to Charlottesville, which was a mass transport of hundreds of organized Nazi sympathizer s carrying guns and threatening people, invoking praises to Adolph ****ing Hitler and defended to the hilt by scumbags like you.

What the softball shooter did was a TERRORIST ACT and I hope he rots in prison for life for it. But the reality is your entire party is causing this violence because you elected a madman to the highest office on the planet knowing this would happen. In fact you counted on it. So don't feed us anymore bull**** about why you didn't get massive outpouring of sympathy when the sick **** you defend called for the murder of his opponent and you have the balls to suggest those who oppose him are the terrorists.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:08 PM   #80
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

Tebowtaur

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

Quote:
What the softball shooter did was a TERRORIST ACT and I hope he rots in prison for life for it. But the reality is your entire party
just cant help yourself. Anything you say before "but" is meaningless.

My Party? first of all, i am not a republican.

2nd of all, you just labeled all republicans. i dont like republicans, i often find they are more often the opposition towards the libertarians then the left. So lets just stop that right there. But the truth is, even i, recognize that republicans still have some good people in there party, and are not all the same.

I am amazed that you still cant see what is wrong with what you post, while condemning others for doing exactly what you do.

Last edited by ShaneFalco; 08-14-2017 at 11:13 PM..
Old 08-14-2017, 11:16 PM   #81
Rohirrim
Partisan

"Push forward."

After all, Ayn Rand's thinking (if you can call it that) shared many parallels (if not flat-out borrowings) from Adolph Hitler's.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:17 PM   #82
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

Tebowtaur

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

i always felt Ayn Rand was a little bit preachy.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:20 AM   #83
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
oh that thread where people refused to denounce the attack?

i wonder where that thread is.... could check to see the responses then....

i remember LA and Steps mocking them for getting shot at and being pro 2nd amendment.
You lie as easily and shamelessly as your hero tRump.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:52 AM   #84
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
not how statistics work....
Since you said there are 8,000 in the KKK, I decided to use that as an average in each group. Do you have the amounts in each group? And as everyone knows, stats never tell the whole story, like those that don't align with one of the groups but have the same ideology.....like Trump.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:13 AM   #85
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Yes he talked about White Nationalists. You come back with there are only 8,000 in the KKK. The KKK is only one of 917 white nationalist groups and if you times 917 by 8,000 you get 7,336, 000 which is a hefty little bunch of voters. They identify with a man, who along with his father, wouldn't rent to minorties. The rest who voted for the man have their reasons, but obviously failed to find what this man stands for or don't care.
There are lots of things wrong with this post. The 917 hate groups include 193 black separatists groups. Also, the 8,000 KKK members are from 130 groups. That's a 60 member average per KKK group.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:24 AM   #86
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
There are lots of things wrong with this post. The 917 hate groups include 193 black separatists groups. Also, the 8,000 KKK members are from 130 groups. That's a 60 member average per KKK group.
I was basically noting that he was only looking at the KKK as a white nationalist group. Regardless, there's an awful lot of people who voted for Trump with the same extreme ideology, not just the KKK.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:29 AM   #87
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I was basically noting that he was only looking at the KKK as a white nationalist group. Regardless, there's an awful lot of people who voted for Trump with the same extreme ideology, not just the KKK.
They are really excited over Trump, but their numbers are insignificant. They all voted for Romney and McCain too.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:59 AM   #88
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Exactly.

The point Shane Spicoli willfully ignores is that not everyone who embraces the racism and bigotry as the KKK and other white supremacist groups is a member of one of those groups. The net effect is the same, however, where elevating a Nazi like tRump is concerned.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 11:05 AM   #89
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
They are really excited over Trump, but their numbers are insignificant. They all voted for Romney and McCain too.
I imagine white supremacist were excited by having one their own as president and voted for McCain & Willard to keep a negro out of the White House.

BTW, what are the "insignificant" numbers of white supremacist that aren't a member of a white supremacist group?
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #90
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
Well I didn't think they voted for Obama.