The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2017, 08:41 AM   #376
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jordan Taylor

I'd like to get Romo. I think he would bring our offense up into the top 10 and immediately make us a contender. That being said, I see him in Houston. Elway isn't going to bend for him. The conversation will be more like.....what are you willing to do Tony to play for god's greatest team, the Denver Broncos". Oh, you won't take $10m/yr. See ya!

I think Siemian and Lynch will be better than last year....but, still not quite ready to really compete. We'll see.
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 09:57 AM   #377
steeledude
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Klis is the Broncos mouthpiece. He's not an analyst. He's literally a mouthpiece for the Broncos organization. Anything that they want to get out to the public they usually go through Klis. I post what he says on this site occasionally, because there are a lot of people here who don't listen to Denver radio, or don't have the time to go online and listen to radio podcasts.

A lot of people might be wondering how the Broncos are approaching the Romo situation. Well, there it is. Straight from the horses mouth. No need to wonder, speculate, or make sh*t up anymore. If you (or anyone else) doesn't care for the Klis updates that I occasionally post, then here's a real simple solution for you.

Don't ****ing read them.
Jeez man, I was not trying to hurt your feelings. I was just having fun at Klis' expense--I guess you just posted some info for everyone, which was nice, but I also just posted a response--about Klis and not you. No need to take things so personally. I was just reacting to the quote.
steeledude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:07 AM   #378
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange crusher View Post
Good grief, you said you did. Here's your exact quote douchebag: "I think I was the one that added that word."

Sorry for wasting your time...I'll let you get back to working on your next Dennison conspiracy theory now.
You're really arguing the difference between "doesn't come" to the Broncos, and "spurns" the Broncos. As if it makes a difference? I said I might have gotten a word wrong as I was typing while I was listening. But no, I didn't add anything.

Too bad they're synonyms huh douchebag? Get a life.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:10 AM   #379
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeledude View Post
Jeez man, I was not trying to hurt your feelings. I was just having fun at Klis' expense--I guess you just posted some info for everyone, which was nice, but I also just posted a response--about Klis and not you. No need to take things so personally. I was just reacting to the quote.
Klis' statement was accurate. I don't take things personal. I just laugh at people who get hung-up on the most meaningless things.
Old 03-25-2017, 11:33 AM   #380
orange crusher
Predominately Orange

Mile High No Fly

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bennie Fowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Klis' statement was accurate. I don't take things personal. I just laugh at people who get hung-up on the most meaningless things.
Yes, we should save our arguments for more meaningful things like Dennison conspiring to cause harm to the quarterbacks. Smh.
orange crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:11 PM   #381
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange crusher View Post
Yes, we should save our arguments for more meaningful things like Dennison conspiring to cause harm to the quarterbacks. Smh.
Sounds like you and your boy Dennison need some vindication. Have fun with that, because you won't be getting any from me.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:16 PM   #382
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
Sometimes stopgap comes across a little nutty, but he is a great guy as far as I can tell. Go suck a dick.
Thanks for having my back. strafen needs to really look into the mirror when it comes to posting quality.
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:16 PM   #383
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Hopefully Elway has a deal cooked up for the owners meetings or he moves up in the draft and grabs an unexpected player.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote