The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2014, 02:39 PM   #226
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
After Zusi?
Ding ding
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 03:23 PM   #227
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,576

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default









Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 03:43 PM   #228
socalorado
Ring of Famer
 
socalorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post








KCdud is doing everything in his power to become the new Bobo.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 09:26 PM   #229
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Von Miller has the upper body of a safety.....he isn't getting to Cassel.

Especially not in a 4-3.
Typical Bob. are you ever right about anything?
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 09:39 PM   #230
B-Large
Pork Hanger
 
B-Large's Avatar
 
Oily Variety Bohunk

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 11,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Typical Bob. are you ever right about anything?
Itís not his fault, heís missing a chromosome... or has an extra one... whichever makes someone a retard...
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:14 PM   #231
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer
 
Agamemnon's Avatar
 
Elway needs to go to AA.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 34,670

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

Holy zombie thread Batman!
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:17 PM   #232
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 18,266

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Typical Bob. are you ever right about anything?
Ugh. That's an all-timer.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:34 PM   #233
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 27,190

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Typical Bob. are you ever right about anything?
I was right about us owning you the last two seasons.

How's that feel?

How does it feel to know you have less going on for you at the QB position than the Chiefs have for six years in a row now?

Are the Broncos just taking a break from winning for awhile?
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:37 PM   #234
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 32,308

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
I was right about us owning you the last two seasons.

How's that feel?

How does it feel to know you have less going on for you at the QB position than the Chiefs have for six years in a row now?

Are the Broncos just taking a break from winning for awhile?





Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:55 PM   #235
Arkie
Ring of Famer
 
Arkie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 13,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
All of you people crowing about Von Miller are fools. Ignorant fools who evidently don't understand one of the simple, timeless axioms of football:

You earn the right to rush the passer by stopping the run.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Broncos had THE SECOND WORST RUSHING DEFENSE IN THE NFL last year and have done NOTHING to fix it this offseason.

Why the **** would I care about a 230 pound outside linebacker rushing the passer when I'm steamrolling the middle of your defensive line with the NFL's best rushing attack? Von Miller will be getting his **** pushed in with the rest of your front seven. Then he'll bite on a play fake and Jonathan Baldwin will roast your secondary for a long TD.

****, Baldwin and Miller are basically the same size. Hell, they benched nearly identical amounts at the combine. Keep your head on a swivel, Vonny, otherwise Johnny's gonna knock it off when Charles springs to the outside.

If the Broncos had drafted Dareus I might be sitting here a little worried your defense was actually going to improve. As it is...it's still the same bag of ****, just with an older secondary and a useless, undersized linebacker who is going to have precious little opportunity to rush the passer....because you guys suck balls against the run. Oh, and Miller sort of sucks against the run, too:



Jesus, really, is John Fox an idiot? He inherited one of the worst run defenses in football in a division with two of the league's best rushing offenses...and he drafts a 230-pound linebacker......

He's as dumb as you guys are as you crow about this pick.

Have fun in the cellar.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 11:19 PM   #236
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 18,266

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
I was right about us owning you the last two seasons.

How's that feel?

How does it feel to know you have less going on for you at the QB position than the Chiefs have for six years in a row now?

Are the Broncos just taking a break from winning for awhile?
Are you serious about the last question?

If so, then yes. The last forty years of our history would suggest that we are, indeed, just taking a break from winning.

As for you being "right" for the last two seasons, even a broken clock is right twice a day. You've been predicting our demise every year since I've been here. We've won a lot of AFCW (not to mention, an AFCC - I forget what that one is called - and a Lombardi) in that time.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 11:19 PM   #237
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 18,266

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
I was right about us owning you the last two seasons.

How's that feel?

How does it feel to know you have less going on for you at the QB position than the Chiefs have for six years in a row now?

Are the Broncos just taking a break from winning for awhile?
It's good to see you, by the way.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 11:30 PM   #238
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 27,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Typical Bob. are you ever right about anything?
Why would you bump a 4 year old thread to call out Bob of all people?

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:16 AM   #239
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 27,190

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
You've been predicting our demise every year since I've been here.
Completely inaccurate. I gave you guys tons of respect during the Manning era.

Now you're a ****ing joke.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:25 AM   #240
orange crusher
Predominately Orange
 
orange crusher's Avatar
 
Mile High No Fly

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 3,737

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Completely inaccurate. I gave you guys tons of respect during the Manning era.

Now you're a ****ing joke.
That team of yours has been a joke for the last 50 years...fools gold.
orange crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:31 AM   #241
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 27,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Completely inaccurate. I gave you guys tons of respect during the Manning era.

Now you're a ****ing joke.
A joke is having a 21-10 lead in a home playoff game in the 4th quarter and managing to lose it 22-21. A joke is a 2-6 record at home in the playoffs. Or one playoff win in 24 years. Or Travis Kelce.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 07:15 AM   #242
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,816

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
All of you people crowing about Von Miller are fools. Ignorant fools who evidently don't understand one of the simple, timeless axioms of football:

You earn the right to rush the passer by stopping the run.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Broncos had THE SECOND WORST RUSHING DEFENSE IN THE NFL last year and have done NOTHING to fix it this offseason.

Why the **** would I care about a 230 pound outside linebacker rushing the passer when I'm steamrolling the middle of your defensive line with the NFL's best rushing attack? Von Miller will be getting his **** pushed in with the rest of your front seven. Then he'll bite on a play fake and Jonathan Baldwin will roast your secondary for a long TD.

****, Baldwin and Miller are basically the same size. Hell, they benched nearly identical amounts at the combine. Keep your head on a swivel, Vonny, otherwise Johnny's gonna knock it off when Charles springs to the outside.

If the Broncos had drafted Dareus I might be sitting here a little worried your defense was actually going to improve. As it is...it's still the same bag of ****, just with an older secondary and a useless, undersized linebacker who is going to have precious little opportunity to rush the passer....because you guys suck balls against the run. Oh, and Miller sort of sucks against the run, too:



Jesus, really, is John Fox an idiot? He inherited one of the worst run defenses in football in a division with two of the league's best rushing offenses...and he drafts a 230-pound linebacker......

He's as dumb as you guys are as you crow about this pick.

Have fun in the cellar.

Well.....that post didn't age well.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 07:44 AM   #243
D.B.
Paradigm Coordinator
 
D.B.'s Avatar
 
Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,719

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Are you serious about the last question?

If so, then yes. The last forty years of our history would suggest that we are, indeed, just taking a break from winning.

As for you being "right" for the last two seasons, even a broken clock is right twice a day. You've been predicting our demise every year since I've been here. We've won a lot of AFCW (not to mention, an AFCC - I forget what that one is called - and a Lombardi) in that time.
Donít forget that one...its the Lamar Hunt Trophy, named after the Chiefs founder, the team that hasnít ever touched it. It was created in 1984. Broncos 7, Chiefs 0. In fact they have never even played for one. That canít be said for even the Browns, Jets, Jags, Chargers, Raiders, and Titans, aside from the usual suspects.
D.B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 08:06 AM   #244
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Make the NFL Great Again

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,593

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Do you think itís possible for any team to complete a full season without throwing one single touchdown to a wide receiver?

Ha, what am I thinking that couldnít possibly happen right?
Pony Boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 08:20 AM   #245
TheElusiveKyleOrton
Kicking & Screaming
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Hot Damn.

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 16,783
Default

Oh, BOOOOOOOOOB.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 08:47 AM   #246
Rocket 7
Ring of Famer
 
Rocket 7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Santa Teresa, NM
Posts: 6,097

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Smith 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.B. View Post
Donít forget that one...its the Lamar Hunt Trophy, named after the Chiefs founder, the team that hasnít ever touched it. It was created in 1984. Broncos 7, Chiefs 0. In fact they have never even played for one. That canít be said for even the Browns, Jets, Jags, Chargers, Raiders, and Titans, aside from the usual suspects.
They actually did play for one back in the 93 AFFCG. It was Joe Montana who took him there and he never gets enough credit for that. Lot of people look at his four rings but Bradshaw did it before him and Brady has even topped him. But nobody else has ever taken that sorry, pathetic, woeful, miserable franchise one game away from the Super Bowl. That's Montana's missing great accomplishment. Bradshaw couldn't do that with them because the Chiefs didn't have an all time great defense. Brady couldn't do that with them either because the Chiefs aren't clever enough to cheat that well. Joe Montana was also the last Chiefs quarterback to win a home playoff game for them. He just celebrated his 62nd birthday this year.
Rocket 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 08:58 AM   #247
D.B.
Paradigm Coordinator
 
D.B.'s Avatar
 
Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,719

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
They actually did play for one back in the 93 AFFCG. It was Joe Montana who took him there and he never gets enough credit for that. Lot of people look at his four rings but Bradshaw did it before him and Brady has even topped him. But nobody else has ever taken that sorry, pathetic, woeful, miserable franchise one game away from the Super Bowl. That's Montana's missing great accomplishment. Bradshaw couldn't do that with them because the Chiefs didn't have an all time great defense. Brady couldn't do that with them either because the Chiefs aren't clever enough to cheat that well. Joe Montana was also the last Chiefs quarterback to win a home playoff game for them. He just celebrated his 62nd birthday this year.
Youíre right. They lost to the Bills. Canít argue with Montanaís level of greatness, but he wasnít the only one to take the franchise to within one game iof the SB. Len Dawson took them to one game from the SB and beyond.
D.B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 09:47 AM   #248
Smilin Assassin
Tradition
 
Smilin Assassin's Avatar
 
"Buy in, or get the hell out."

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,478
Default

It's threads like these that should make the OP log off, cut the cable, take a break and really consider finding an alternative hobby.

This internet thing just isn't for some people.
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:51 PM   #249
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 18,266

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.B. View Post
Donít forget that one...its the Lamar Hunt Trophy, named after the Chiefs founder, the team that hasnít ever touched it. It was created in 1984. Broncos 7, Chiefs 0. In fact they have never even played for one. That canít be said for even the Browns, Jets, Jags, Chargers, Raiders, and Titans, aside from the usual suspects.
Yeah, I was being glib.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:54 PM   #250
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 
Since 1986

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 20,278
Default

Come on guys, camp and preseason is Chief time. It's when their team is actually competitive, they have a shot at the Superbowl. Yada, yada, yada. We all know how this year ends for them, a loss early in the playoffs.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:54 PM.


Denver Broncos