The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Off Topics Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2014, 10:37 AM   #126
uplink
Ring of Famer

dislike them because they are good usually and Brady is exceptional. They are always there in the path to the SB for the Broncos, so its good to see them loose.
uplink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 03:30 PM   #127
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

Jaguars OM Mock GM

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Su'a Cravens

Hate them because their stupid fans are obsessed ****less with Manning, god knows why.

The media never blames Brady when they lose, always an excuse.

Among many other things.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 03:31 PM   #128
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

3-13 please

cheating started my hatred
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 07:10 PM   #129
BroncoFox
Cheervixen

If I have fleas.. they are happy.

Cheaters. Tommy Tantrum. Arrogant. Bandwagon fans to the extreme. Favored by NFL in both calls on the field, and new rules created by virtue of anyone daring to hit Tommy Tantrum. Coach with the personality of a can of baked beans. Could go on and on like an Energizer Bunny.
BroncoFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #130
USMCBladerunner
Ring of Famer

"...we're making ways to win."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
E. Sanders

1) Media's unobjective love for them.
2) Spygate.
3) Belichik is an ass.
4) That their division makes them look even better than they are.
5) That they are really good, and often beat the Broncos.

They are as close to a dynasty as the NFL has for the past 13 years, and they aren't my team. That pretty much makes them targets for me. I took immense pleasure in their collapse in KC. I hope it means their run of success is over, as long as the Jets stay lousy.
USMCBladerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:15 PM   #131
maven
#happy

Thank you NY Giants.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:52 AM   #132
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFox View Post
Cheaters. Tommy Tantrum. Arrogant. Bandwagon fans to the extreme. Favored by NFL in both calls on the field, and new rules created by virtue of anyone daring to hit Tommy Tantrum. Coach with the personality of a can of baked beans. Could go on and on like an Energizer Bunny.
Bingo.... Tom Brady is such a whiney ass pouter on the field. A little cry baby drama-queen.

I have no doubt that Jism wears the pants in the family.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:04 AM   #133
v2micca
This is the Water

and this is the well.

I have hated them ever since "The Patriot Way" entered into the football lexicon. One of the things I have always loved about football and the NFL in particular is the fact that there is no one blueprint to success. Every successful organization has developed its own identity, their own personality.

The NFL is a copycat league, so it inevitable that some franchises will try to copy the more successful ones, but the sustained success of the Patriots has led to this arrogant misconception in football that there is only one "right" way to go about building a championship team and it is what the Patriots are doing.

So, that is why I hate the Patriots. For promulgating the idea that not only is their approach to team construction the most valid approach but the "only" valid approach, for the arrogance of their fan base that dismisses any strategy to team building as invalid if it does not conform to the vaunted "Patriot Way"
v2micca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 02:42 AM   #134
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2micca View Post
I have hated them ever since "The Patriot Way" entered into the football lexicon. One of the things I have always loved about football and the NFL in particular is the fact that there is no one blueprint to success. Every successful organization has developed its own identity, their own personality.

The NFL is a copycat league, so it inevitable that some franchises will try to copy the more successful ones, but the sustained success of the Patriots has led to this arrogant misconception in football that there is only one "right" way to go about building a championship team and it is what the Patriots are doing.

So, that is why I hate the Patriots. For promulgating the idea that not only is their approach to team construction the most valid approach but the "only" valid approach, for the arrogance of their fan base that dismisses any strategy to team building as invalid if it does not conform to the vaunted "Patriot Way"

the Patriot way

Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:06 AM   #135
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNutBaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by davdog View Post
Hey sweetie, I was on this board when you were still rooting for the raiders.
Nice use of the word hoodie. Did you thunk that one up yourself DB?
Hmm, I was really angry that day. Not sure why exactly, but it's possible my original post was an over reaction, but your response is not really helping me see anything positive about your fanbase. You did come in here and post like a passive aggressive **** throwing monkey which your above response to my post indicates.

As far as your Raiders insinuation, I see what you are doing there and now that I no longer am for whatever reason as riled up as I was the day I posted, let me be clear, you mistake snideness with cleverness. You are not clever. You are just a prick who likes to come in and taunt to get a reaction. Unfortunately for me I rose to the bait which I am not proud of to be honest. I am better than that and I am so much better than you.

I don't actually hate all Patriots fans, I know some well spoken ones who actually just enjoy the game. You sadly are not one of them and unfortunately you are representative of enough of the fans to make the rest of the world view your fanbase as asshats. I wish you personally well because I am beyond being petty at that level, but I do hope that your team continues to fall back into obscurity where it belongs.

At any rate, regarding the thread topic, I don't think I hate the Patriots anymore. Too much energy to waste on that. Having said that I do still dislike Josh McDaniels intensely.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:21 AM   #136
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Let's Go Broncos!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Hmm, I was really angry that day. Not sure why exactly, but it's possible my original post was an over reaction, but your response is not really helping me see anything positive about your fanbase. You did come in here and post like a passive aggressive **** throwing monkey which your above response to my post indicates.

As far as your Raiders insinuation, I see what you are doing there and now that I no longer am for whatever reason as riled up as I was the day I posted, let me be clear, you mistake snideness with cleverness. You are not clever. You are just a prick who likes to come in and taunt to get a reaction. Unfortunately for me I rose to the bait which I am not proud of to be honest. I am better than that and I am so much better than you.

I don't actually hate all Patriots fans, I know some well spoken ones who actually just enjoy the game. You sadly are not one of them and unfortunately you are representative of enough of the fans to make the rest of the world view your fanbase as asshats. I wish you personally well because I am beyond being petty at that level, but I do hope that your team continues to fall back into obscurity where it belongs.

At any rate, regarding the thread topic, I don't think I hate the Patriots anymore. Too much energy to waste on that. Having said that I do still dislike Josh McDaniels intensely.
As long as Belichick and Brady -- and especially Josh McDaniels-- are associated in any way with that team, I really don't expect any abatement of the hostility toward them on my part. It's entirely possible that I might enjoy a Patriot loss more than a Raider loss (Raiders aren't likely to be a factor in the playoffs; they haven't been for a very long time).
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:36 AM   #137
pricejj
jungle

Quote:

You used to be a Raiders fan? Lol
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:39 AM   #138
bronco militia
made a business decision"

Bad, Bad, Bad Donks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
yeah, she used to be Don't Be Messin
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:53 PM   #139
Pick Six
Armchair Poster

I DO miss Patswin. He was a very nice, reasonable Patriots backer...
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 01:28 PM   #140
Samiwindr
Perennial Pro-bowler

Helicopter style

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Courtland Sutto

I hate the Pats for several reasons. Aside from the fact that Bill Belichick willfully sent one of his minions (JCMD) out to destroy our franchise and then welcomed him home with open arms, the Pats are hate-worthy for a variety of reasons...

1) They benefited from the second worst officiated Superbowl I've seen in my lifetime (Pats vs Rams, second only to Seahawks vs Steelers).

2) Spygate

3) Teddy Bruschi is an idiot

4) Danny Kanell should have gotten the win over them. Deltha Toast O'Neal blew the coverage. Hmmm, maybe thats a combo Pats/O'neal hate right there...

5) Urge to vomit every time I hear Colin Cowherd, Peter King, or Jim Nance discuss The Patriots. Cowpile's love of Brady even exceeds the Madden Faaaaahvrahh man crush.

6) Every other NFL show or telecast now has a former Patriot. They should all be collectively fired, and then punched right in the Taco.

I would have added tuck rule, but let's face it, Raider's losing was awesome. I wanted to run around the bar with a shot glass collecting Raider tears that day.
Samiwindr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:55 PM   #141
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNutBaja

Quote:
No. But glad to see you took the word of Patriots troll as truth. My hatred for the Raiders actually outpaces my love of the Broncos so his joke couldn't have been more on point in terms of pissing me off. But at least he's a troll so I understand why he'd take punches at me. I don't really know why you feel the need to insult me, but by all means continue to be an a-hole.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #142
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNutBaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
yeah, she used to be Don't Be Messin
Really? You too? I know there's a smilie and all that, but be called Don't Be Messin even in jest is worse than the time a Chiefs fan told me to suck his cock or something equally distasteful. Sighhh...After getting called out twice this week for wearing my Broncos gear, I think I've just had enough. I am out of here. Go Broncos!
Old 10-02-2014, 04:02 PM   #143
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

9 out of 10 NFL fans outside of NE hate the Cheatriots. Between them and the Cowboys they are the equally hated franchises outside of their fans.

Oakland would be a distant 3rd if they even resembled an NFL team.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:23 PM   #144
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
or something equally distasteful.
Tampax Tea? What else is there? I got nothin.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:43 PM   #145
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
No. But glad to see you took the word of Patriots troll as truth. My hatred for the Raiders actually outpaces my love of the Broncos so his joke couldn't have been more on point in terms of pissing me off. But at least he's a troll so I understand why he'd take punches at me. I don't really know why you feel the need to insult me, but by all means continue to be an a-hole.
All I read was your response. Thought you were admitting it or something. Sorry to slander your character in such a horrific way. I deserve 30 days in the hole for that one.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:00 PM   #146
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

I can hardly wait for Brady to retire so that The Patriot Way can be exposed for what it is: A HoF QB on a team in the weakest division in the NFL.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #147
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I deserve 30 days in the hole for that one.
Or this one.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:01 PM   #148
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Why do you hate the Patriots? It's pretty clear about 9 out of 10 Mane regulars despise the Patriots .... but at least on the surface there's lots of reasons NOT to hate them:

1. We're both original AFL, in fact we beat 'em in the first-ever AFL game
  2. Even though we didn't beat anybody in the AFL days, we're still 27-20 against them all-time
  3. Many feel their old logo helped change some long-held societal attitudes for the better
  4. Patriots lost TWO of the 13-straight NFC Super Bowl wins, helping set us up for our historic beat down of that streak
  5. They declined to bump their offer to Welker (because what, he was "too gung-ho?"), so Welker came over and was instrumental in helping us field the greatest offense ever.

See? You CAN say nice things about the Patriots if you try.
lolwut?
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:45 PM   #149
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFox View Post
This. I really began hating them in that divisional game. Watching "Tommy Tantrum" run around after John Lynch because he was being allowed to get to him. And then afterward their fans finding everyone to blame for losing but the team and their opinion that the Broncos didn't really win. Finally when Belly left before that one game was officially over. Tommy, Belly, their fans are a bunch of entitled brats who need a wake up call and personally, I enjoyed the one given them by the Chiefs.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:16 PM   #150
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by boppool View Post
This picture never gets old.

Has there ever been a figure in Denver sports that has been as universally disliked as Josh McDaniels? And he did it in such a short amount of time!
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote