The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2019, 09:34 AM   #51
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
Now you’re trying too hard brah
Not really. It's when you rally against supporters of Israel for doing what every other interest group does, even if on a smaller scale, that people have to start to wonder about your motives.

Meanwhile, the actual question still remains of why you'd ever support anyone who supports the end of the Israeli state. The critical question you keep avoiding.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 09:41 AM   #52
Dr.10-307
Legendary Lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
So you are now saying “Mexicans that come to the US are rapists and drug dealers”? Removing the word all doesn’t change what he said and what he wanted pinheads like you to hear.

You are proving yourself to be a bonafide idiot on this board. You don’t understand English well as evidenced by your post above then you factually mis represent immigration stats. Your a MAGA hat wearing low IQ buffoon.

https://www.usnews.com/news/data-min...on-under-trump

“Immigrants appeared to have responded, with U.S. Customs and Border Protection reporting record-low apprehensions at the southwest border in 2017. Yet, despite his hard-line rhetoric, Trump has still deported fewer immigrants than President Barack Obama did in each of the early years of his term.”

Resorting to name calling again ghwk? Do you live in a parallel universe where drug cartels don't exist? Go look up global murder rates by country. The top 20 is filled with countries in Central America and South America. Keep drinking the blue Kool-aid buddy.

https://www.statista.com/chart/12635...o-record-high/

Last edited by Dr.10-307; 02-12-2019 at 09:57 AM..
Dr.10-307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:08 AM   #53
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Boy, Israel and American Zionists have done quite a propagana number on people in this country. Nothing she said was anti-Semitic, given that criticism of of the Israeli government or those who lobby on its behalf, is not inherently anti-Semitic. That’s like saying criticism of China is racism against Asians. It’s beyond idiotic.
Agamemnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:17 AM   #54
Pontius Pirate
I made a bad call Ripley

Easy Easy Kill Kill Lane Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Not really. It's when you rally against supporters of Israel for doing what every other interest group does, even if on a smaller scale, that people have to start to wonder about your motives.

Meanwhile, the actual question still remains of why you'd ever support anyone who supports the end of the Israeli state. The critical question you keep avoiding.
So you’re saying that the treatment of Palestinian people by Israel is an off-limits conversation lest you be an anti-Semite.

Cool cool
Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:24 AM   #55
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So you’re saying that the treatment of Palestinian people by Israel is an off-limits conversation lest you be an anti-Semite.

Cool cool
Nobody said the conversation was offlimits. Demanding "boycott, divestment, and sanction" is going far further than "conversation" though. Especially considering the much more prevalent and disturbing atrocities of the rival regime you wish to promote.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:36 AM   #56
Bronx33
Dont Dox Me Bro!

Camaraderie-ship for all

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juicy Jewel

Quote:
Like how you defend Trump after he says all Mexicans who come to the US are rapists and drug dealers. That’s okay right? Not hate right? Equivalent to criticizing the Israeli political lobby?

GTFO
I will wait for you to find the post where I defended that comment or you can just say your full of shyt as always.
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:37 AM   #57
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Nobody said the conversation was offlimits. Demanding "boycott, divestment, and sanction" is going far further than "conversation" though. Especially considering the much more prevalent and disturbing atrocities of the rival regime you wish to promote.
I support sanctions against countries that gun down children in the streets. I’m crazy like that.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:39 AM   #58
Bronx33
Dont Dox Me Bro!

Camaraderie-ship for all

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juicy Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.10-307 View Post
You GTFO with that garbage.

I bet you can't find that Trump quote anywhere on the internet because it doesn't exist. Remove the word "all" and it's a factual statement. This is a perfect example of how all of you Trump haters were brainwashed by the media into thinking Trump is a racist because he wants to enforce immigration laws that already exist and have been ignored for years.
He has TDS bad one of the symptoms is Spouting off non sensical comments with zero facts alot of folks around here do the same thing.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:44 AM   #59
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Tiki Torch Boy must live in a perpetual state of ambivalence:

"Can I defend Jews and Nazis at the same time?"

L0L.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:50 AM   #60
Bronx33
Dont Dox Me Bro!

Camaraderie-ship for all

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juicy Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Tiki Torch Boy must live in a perpetual state of ambivalence:

"Can I defend Jews and Nazis at the same time?"

L0L.
Lol you got #woke
Old 02-12-2019, 10:58 AM   #61
gob1gred
Grinder

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I'd suggest looking at some of Omar's other tweets. In one tweet she admonished Muslims for celebrating Jesus. What she doesn't seem to understand is that the Koran the prophet Muhammad viewed Jesus as a prophet. Thus, there is nothing wrong with Muslims celebrating Jesus. Jesus is a part of their holy text. The fact that she would have this view tells me that she's not truly in tune with Muslim holy text.

I'd also say there's nothing wrong with being critical of Israel. It's an opinion. There is nothing wrong with the expression of opinion. How we express it matters
Ilhan is at best intolerant and at worst an extremist. I understand being critical of Israel, Ilhan just did it in a very Al shabaab way and exposed herself as an anti-semite.
gob1gred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:05 AM   #62
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by gob1gred View Post
Ilhan is at best intolerant and at worst an extremist. I understand being critical of Israel, Ilhan just did it in a very Al shabaab way and exposed herself as an anti-semite.
WTF?
Old 02-12-2019, 11:08 AM   #63
Dr.10-307
Legendary Lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
“They’re rapists”

Actual quote from Trump about Mexicans crossing the border

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/polit...sts/index.html
If you look at the context of what Trump said, every time he's talking about the cartels and gangs that are coming up from Mexico and South America.

The headline makes me laugh "Trump basically called Mexicans rapists again"

Either he did or he didn't. Having to add the word "basically" to the headline tells me that this guy is trying to cover his ass. You shouldn't source this kind of garbage unless you're okay with other's sourcing Hannity, Limbaugh, and other talking heads that have made a living by turning politics into a form of entertainment.
Dr.10-307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:15 AM   #64
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I support sanctions against countries that gun down children in the streets. I’m crazy like that.
How about for the people that air this on Children's TV?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow%27s_Pioneers

105 5 "Farfour and the Jew"

Quote:
Farfour's grandfather explains to Farfour the history of the land. Tel Aviv, he explains, is the Jewish name for the land that was originally called Tel Al-Rabi and the Jews renamed it after occupying it in 1948. Farfour's grandfather gives Farfour the key and documents to the land and then he dies. Farfour exclaims "Grandpa entrusted me with this great trust but I don't know how to liberate this land from the filth of the criminal plundering Jews who killed my Grandpa and everybody." Farfour is then taken to an interrogation where he is "beaten to death by an actor posing as an Israeli official trying to buy Farfour's land" because Farfour had called him a "despicable terrorist." The episode has what seems to be an editorial mistake as a brief flash of a "Farfour in prison" sign is shown immediately prior to Saraa explaining that "Farfour was martyred while defending his land, the land of his fathers and forefathers. He was martyred at the hand of the criminals, the murderers, the murderers of innocent children who killed Iman Hijo, Muhammad Al-Duro, and many others."
What do they get? Sternly worded letter? Or does Rep. Omar say "pass the popcorn."
Old 02-12-2019, 11:21 AM   #65
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
How about for the people that air this on Children's TV?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow%27s_Pioneers

105 5 "Farfour and the Jew"

What do they get? Sternly worded letter? Or does Rep. Omar say "pass the popcorn."
Yet more whataboutism and deflection. You seriously have a disorder or something.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:25 AM   #66
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Yet more whataboutism and deflection. You seriously have a disorder or something.
These are the very people you want to have more control, Ag. Sanction the region's only liberal democracy to try to leverage expansion of this ****.

Sorry to have to show you the fruit of the reform you seek, but there it is. Certainly anything but a "deflection"
Old 02-12-2019, 11:44 AM   #67
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
These are the very people you want to have more control, Ag. Sanction the region's only liberal democracy to try to leverage expansion of this ****.

Sorry to have to show you the fruit of the reform you seek, but there it is. Certainly anything but a "deflection"
You present Israel as something it’s not. Israel, at present, is a right wing, proto-fascist regime that has engaged in widescale human rights abuses for quite some time now. Even a former Israeli PM says as much:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/250872

Being against the current Israeli government does not imply any kind of anti-Semitism, and nothing Omar said suggests her statements were anti-Semitic rather than simply opposed to the tyrannical practices of the Israeli government and opposed to our support of them in their crimes.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:51 AM   #68
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You present Israel as something it’s not. Israel, at present, is a right wing, proto-fascist regime that has engaged in widescale human rights abuses for quite some time now. Even a former Israeli PM says as much:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/250872

Being against the current Israeli government does not imply any kind of anti-Semitism, and nothing Omar said suggests her statements were anti-Semitic rather than simply opposed to the tyrannical practices of the Israeli government and opposed to our support of them in their crimes.
Lolz. The relativistic bull**** is thick with this one. Jus curious, which regional Arab country would you personally choose as a home over Israel, if you were forced to choose.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:48 PM   #69
ShaneFalco
Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
That's Shane in a nutshell dude. He constantly exaggerates. That's been proven scientifically as a common sign of low self esteem.

ah right. speaking of low self esteem.

did you post your whole relationship with a certain someone on this forum?
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:48 PM   #70
ShaneFalco
Infamous

Quote:
“Accurately describing how the Israel lobby works is not anti-semitism”

Nailed it.

Also: two tweets is a rampage? Lol get dat boi some pearls to clutch!
Old 02-12-2019, 12:49 PM   #71
ShaneFalco
Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Par for the course for a mental midget who thinks condemning Nazis and Klansmen is racist.
Rep. Omar apologizes after House Democratic leadership condemns her comments as ‘anti-Semitic tropes’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.6ff1d15a9b39
Old 02-12-2019, 12:53 PM   #72
ShaneFalco
Infamous

Never knew we had some many Sharia supporters on the forum. Note to self. Dont post pics of the prophet.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:29 PM   #73
gob1gred
Grinder

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
Never knew we had some many Sharia supporters on the forum. Note to self. Dont post pics of the prophet.
Yeah, Ilhan is no bueno. Clearly an extremist.
gob1gred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 02:45 PM   #74
Bronx33
Dont Dox Me Bro!

Camaraderie-ship for all

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juicy Jewel

Old 02-12-2019, 02:52 PM   #75
Pontius Pirate
I made a bad call Ripley

Easy Easy Kill Kill Lane Lane