The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2019, 02:30 PM   #26
gob1gred
Grinder

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Beto & Biden are my top choices. Harris is a distant third. I'd never cast a vote for Warren.
gob1gred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 02:33 PM   #27
SVine
Ring of Famer

Broncos 2017!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by gob1gred View Post
Because I have common sense and recognize that Warren is a phony and a terrible candidate?
She wants to uproot all the corruption out of politics. What's not to like?
SVine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 02:37 PM   #28
SVine
Ring of Famer

Broncos 2017!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr

Quote:
Beto & Biden are my top choices. Harris is a distant third. I'd never cast a vote for Warren.
Beto and Biden are not my preferred choice (Bernie). Or even my 2nd choice (Harris or Warren). Or my 4th choice (Gabbard). Or even my 5th choice (Gilibrand), or even my 6th choice (Wang or Willimason), but I'd GLADLY vote for Beto or Biden or Klobuchar if the other option was trump.

See the difference?
Old 02-09-2019, 02:38 PM   #29
gob1gred
Grinder

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVine View Post
She wants to uproot all the corruption out of politics. What's not to like?
That's cute. She still sucks.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:39 PM   #30
gob1gred
Grinder

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Beto and Biden are not my preferred choice (Bernie). Or even my 2nd choice (Harris or Warren). Or my 4th choice (Gabbard). Or even my 5th choice (Gilibrand), or even my 6th choice (Wang or Willimason), but I'd GLADLY vote for Beto or Biden or Klobuchar if the other option was trump.

See the difference?
Jesus Christ, I stopped reading at "Bernie". Dude is a damn joke.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:42 PM   #31
SVine
Ring of Famer

Broncos 2017!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr

Quote:
That's cute. She still sucks.
You haven't offered one real reason why you think she is a phony or is a terrible candidate, but you are insinuating I don't have common sense?
Old 02-09-2019, 02:43 PM   #32
SVine
Ring of Famer

Broncos 2017!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr

Quote:
Jesus Christ, I stopped reading at "Bernie". Dude is a damn joke.
So, this is what you are good at... calling people jokes or phonies without offering any reasons.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:45 PM   #33
SVine
Ring of Famer

Broncos 2017!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr

Hey Taco, don't this forum have a policy in the user agreement that you cannot be a Russian Bot to have a username with posing privileges?
Old 02-09-2019, 02:50 PM   #34
gob1gred
Grinder

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Hey Taco, don't this forum have a policy in the user agreement that you cannot be a Russian Bot to have a username with posing privileges?
Most of your Bernie Bros are Russian bots. Bernie Bros are the worst people in the US (besides Trumpets).
Old 02-09-2019, 02:53 PM   #35
gob1gred
Grinder

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You haven't offered one real reason why you think she is a phony or is a terrible candidate, but you are insinuating I don't have common sense?
I don't have to insinuate it, you just outed yourself as a Bernie Bro.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:22 PM   #36
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

We need a candidate who puts the greater good above his/her own career.

Warren showed her true colors in 2016 when she supported the presumed winner (Hillary).

This tells us everything we need to know about Warren. When push comes to shove she will again betray us.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:39 PM   #37
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Make the NFL Great Again

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

She could be the “first woman of color president”.
Pony Boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 06:21 PM   #38
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

she won't make it through the primaries just like Jeb Bush never had a chance even though he was the initial "front-runner".
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 11:31 PM   #39
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 11:40 PM   #40
SVine
Ring of Famer

Broncos 2017!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Notice the date on that... 1986? So, this was a gaffe in her past. But it was 33 years ago. Hardly anything to get totally worked up over. Especially considering what trump has done.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:40 PM   #41
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
He heard it on Tucker Carlson’s show, and that’s good enough for him.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 11:48 PM   #42
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Notice the date on that... 1986? So, this was a gaffe in her past. But it was 33 years ago. Hardly anything to get totally worked up over. Especially considering what trump has done.
The point is she lied about it. Again and again.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/06/polit...can/index.html

Elizabeth Warren's Native American problem just got even worse

Quote:
Here's why this all matters so much: Prior to the Post's report of this bar registration card, Warren had maintained some level of plausible deniability about claiming herself as a Native American. As the Post wrote:
"The Texas bar registration card is significant, among other reasons, because it removes any doubt that Warren directly claimed the identity. In other instances Warren has declined to say whether she or an assistant filled out forms."
When the story initially broke WAY back during Warren's 2012 Senate campaign, it was reported that Warren had been listed as a minority in a faculty directory at Harvard Law School -- and had been part of the school's touting of its diversity. At the time, Warren and her campaign insisted that she was unaware that her background was being touted by Harvard -- and had never asked them to do so.
When subsequent stories emerged about Warren being listed as a Native American in a similar faculty directory at the University of Pennsylvania, the Warren team gave the same answer. She wasn't aware of the listing -- and certainly never gained any benefit from it.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 12:00 AM   #43
kappys
Ring of Famer

“It will be of little avail to the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
She could be the “first woman of color president”.
and here I thought you'd be lining up to support one of your people.
kappys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 12:11 AM   #44
kappys
Ring of Famer

“It will be of little avail to the

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Compare Warren with Gabbard. Tulsi quit the Democratic National Committee in 2016 because of what they were doing to Bernie. Today, Tulsi is drawing the ire of the presstitutes because she is openly speaking the simple truths that drives the Democrats crazy.

Warren supported Hillary in 2016 to further her own personal career. Warren's speech at the Democratic convention was the epitome of hypocrisy. She was so underwhelming she nearly made me vomit.

Now she wants us to believe she is for real? No thanks. There are other better choices.
I like Tulsi quite a bit. Anti new wars/intervention, tough on Islamic terror, progressive domestic agenda.

I am concerned that MHG is the only one supporting her though, I may have to rethink this thing. Is there some sort of hard line anti-Zionist policy position of hers that I missed?
kappys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 05:01 AM   #45
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappys View Post
I like Tulsi quite a bit. Anti new wars/intervention, tough on Islamic terror, progressive domestic agenda.

I am concerned that MHG is the only one supporting her though, I may have to rethink this thing. Is there some sort of hard line anti-Zionist policy position of hers that I missed?
Are you aware you stumbled into one of the most reactionary places on the Internet?

The home of knee jerks of AmeriKKKa.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 07:37 AM   #46
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Why won't you move to Russia?

You heartily approve of The Saker - he's the epitome of reactionary.

You're so mentally ill you've lost all sense of moral direction, der traitor gaffo-troll.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:25 AM   #47
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Warren is a bad enough candidate that Trump would still win. We need Beto. If the DNC delivers us Warren or some crap like that I just won't vote (and many other moderates/independents won't either).
Then you and those who take your path will be directly responsible for continuing the destruction of our representative democracy. While the two party system we have sucks it is the only game in town. Voting for anyone but the Dem candidate for Potus ( no matter who it is ) or NOT voting at all is tantamount to screwing yourself and your neighbors and relatives and friends .

It is why Trump got elected last time despite ALL the evidence that he would be exactly what he has turned out to be. A re-election of that turd will result in the end of this country as a democracy at all. I already suspect that he will not leave the white house if he loses the next election claiming it will be " fake news and rigged". And if he is allowed to continue to load the court system with his cronies and fake legal scholars with a Republican agenda there will be no recovery without a civil war.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:30 AM   #48
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Happy Sunday everyone!

Nice to see the Manes version of the never ending Middle East conflict is in full swing!
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:32 AM   #49
gob1gred
Grinder

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottXray View Post
Then you and those who take your path will be directly responsible for continuing the destruction of our representative democracy. While the two party system we have sucks it is the only game in town. Voting for anyone but the Dem candidate for Potus ( no matter who it is ) or NOT voting at all is tantamount to screwing yourself and your neighbors and relatives and friends .

It is why Trump got elected last time despite ALL the evidence that he would be exactly what he has turned out to be. A re-election of that turd will result in the end of this country as a democracy at all. I already suspect that he will not leave the white house if he loses the next election claiming it will be " fake news and rigged". And if he is allowed to continue to load the court system with his cronies and fake legal scholars with a Republican agenda there will be no recovery without a civil war.
No, the idiots that nominate a garbage candidate would be to blame.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:33 AM   #50
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

I don't know if I'll end up supporting Warren or not, but I'm going to enjoy watching this country wake up and actually start debating the critical issues facing us, rather than the idiotic drivel coming from the Right that has been misdirecting this country into total dysfunction (like "The Wall") "Oh! Climate change is going to kill us all! Let's give the rich another tax break!" I just hope the media doesn't step in and try and anesthetize us all instead. If there is one thing the corporate media dislikes it is real debate on real issues. As it is, people like Warren and AOC are forcing the dialogue (like Sanders did last election). "Agitate, agitate, agitate."
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote