The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2018, 10:55 PM   #51
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Just out of curiosity, how long do you plan to continue crying about it?
Until you ban him basically. This is his way of giving you the middle finger.
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 10:57 PM   #52
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
its funny how that works.

Call us white supremacists 24/7 its all okay.

But hey go "get tougher skin".

See! SEE!

When people tell me, "that Shane - he's slow" - well, I can point to this thread, and say, "oh no, he's not - he GETS it!"

I'm so proud of you right now!

Racism/bigotry = free agency/choice. People choose their level of bigotry.

Color of skin = no choice. Except in very unique circumstances (think Michael Jackson, Sammy Sosa, Rachel Dolezal, etc), you die the color you were born.

Political affiliation = free agency/choice. People may not choose to be white or black, but they certainly choose to be red or blue.

Gender = no choice. This one is loaded, so I'll just say that most people die the same gender that they were born.

Religion = free agency/choice. Talk to 100 different people, and you are likely to discover 100 different religious philosophies. And said religious philosophies are likely to constantly evolve.

Sexual preference = no choice. Again, this is slightly controversial, to some. But I think it's generally accepted that people don't choose their sexual preference. Generally speaking, you like either boys or girls when you are born.

So ideally, we are all simply kind to each other. But, in the rare event that someone chooses to be unkind, they need to avoid the three things I mentioned as the declared justification for their unkindness - at least as it pertains their Mane mannerisms. (Their manerisms - do you see what I did there?)

Way to take the lead on this, Shane-aroo!
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:08 PM   #53
nyuk nyuk
Hurts feels

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Vance Joseph!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
So you are saying I was supposed to be butt hurt when someone called me a dude? C'mon.

"When was the last time you left your dilapidated shack and went out for fresh air? "

"Guaranteed that Footsteps would be mensturating all over if someone called Democrats that. "
You're awfully retarded. This is about breaking specific rules, not hurting your feelings.

Unless those posts were against the rules, and they were not as they were all posted on THIS sub-forum, you have no argument.

Please pull your head out. Thanks.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:11 PM   #54
nyuk nyuk
Hurts feels

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Vance Joseph!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Note to self: stay on gunns' good side.

So, gunns makes a valid point. And I believe it was the same point that Blue was making. It's a little lame to chuck rocks at someone from a glass house.
Interesting how that didn't cross your mind when you banned me for calling a user who was insulting me a cuck.

Quote:
But, I stand by my original post. I do not feel comfortable standing by and watching someone get pummelled over something that is completely outside of their control (hence, the three examples that I gave).

There isn't a change in how things will be moderated here. We're not going to attempt to civilize WRP. I believe it's just common sense. If someone used the N-word, it would (and should) result in an immediate ban. If someone threw out blatantly homophobic slurs, it would (and should) result in an immediate ban. I don't think the gender-related stuff is any different, when it gets to the degree to which it had gotten.
If you're not going to enforce the rule regarding calling someone outside of the gender, don't bother mentioning it. That has been violated several times on this thread and it's been done with impunity. That just tells these people you aren't serious and they can do what they want.

I was banned for calling someone a cuck while I flagged about 15 posts attacking my gender with menses/dry vagina/menopause/sensitive breasts and they went unchecked. If that's not flagrant bias, what is?

And how is my noting this discrepancy my "crying"?
Old 09-12-2018, 11:15 PM   #55
nyuk nyuk
Hurts feels

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Vance Joseph!

Quote:
Anytime you feel the need to summon the moderator team into WRP over such a trivial perceived slight, your skin isn't just thin; it's onionskin.

And I'm not in "moderator mode"... I'm expressing an opinion as one of a handful of female posters who still come here.
Since I was banned for 2 weeks for calling a guy a cuck, I was hoping for some even-handed moderating. Clearly my expectations were way too high.

If "cuck" isn't a trivial slight, I don't know what is. And it's not even an attack on gender but rather behavior.

I hurt feelings by posting a cuck meme to a guy one time while Wog spammed me about 15 times with vagina/tit posts with impunity? Cute.

If you're going to "express" such opinions, at least do it both ways, rather than this one-sided horse ****.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:18 PM   #56
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

BWAHAHAHA flagging posts. Haven’t done that yet. You and Pumpkin boy are snowflakes
Old 09-12-2018, 11:27 PM   #57
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuKKK
Since I was banned for 2 weeks for calling a guy a cuck, I was hoping for some even-handed moderating. Clearly my expectations were way too high.

If "cuck" isn't a trivial slight, I don't know what is. And it's not even an attack on gender but rather behavior.

I hurt feelings by posting a cuck meme to a guy one time while Wog spammed me about 15 times with vagina/tit posts with impunity? Cute.

If you're going to "express" such opinions, at least do it both ways, rather than this one-sided horse ****.
^

Someone forgot to diaper the baby.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:33 PM   #58
nyuk nyuk
Hurts feels

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Vance Joseph!

And here's the **** kicker:

I reviewed my PMs with a mod telling me that if I'm being attacked due to my gender, I should report it.

Now this other mod comes along and repeatedly verbally attacks me on this thread the morning after I report posts attacking my gender.

Old 09-12-2018, 11:40 PM   #59
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuKKK

I reviewed my PMs with a mod telling me that if I'm being attacked due to my gender, I should report it.

Now this other mod comes along and repeatedly verbally attacks me on this thread the morning after I report posts attacking my gender.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:40 PM   #60
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

I really can't imagine giving a rat crap about what some whiney internet troll calls me, says to me, etc...and the day I do I'll probably check myself into the nuthouse.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:45 PM   #61
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Let's Go Broncos!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

I'll express any damn opinion I please.
Attached Images
File Type: gif giphy.gif (469.6 KB, 33 views)
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:47 PM   #62
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:

Sucks for you then. Maybe you should take the hint and spend more time on a KKK website. You obviously arenít taking the hint here. You are seen as an obnoxious pain in the ass I need attention thread starter.

Really just go.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:08 AM   #63
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Interesting how that didn't cross your mind when you banned me for calling a user who was insulting me a cuck.
You had been specifically warned about that term. You used it and I told you I would cut you some slack, since you hadn't been around when it came up. Then, you went and used it again Do you really feel your banning was unjust, with those circumstances?

Quote:
If you're not going to enforce the rule regarding calling someone outside of the gender, don't bother mentioning it. That has been violated several times on this thread and it's been done with impunity. That just tells these people you aren't serious and they can do what they want.
There was a ban given over this. What more did you want, exactly? Public humiliation? Some sort of flogging? Should we hang someone from a cross?

Quote:
I was banned for calling someone a cuck while I flagged about 15 posts attacking my gender with menses/dry vagina/menopause/sensitive breasts and they went unchecked. If that's not flagrant bias, what is?

And how is my noting this discrepancy my "crying"?
Again, please tell me what more you think should be done beyond handing out a vacation.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:10 AM   #64
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

Again, what? In? The? Hell? Are? You? Talking? About? With this impunity nonsense?
Old 09-13-2018, 12:11 AM   #65
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
^

Someone forgot to diaper the baby.

Wearing diapers = choice/free agency! Fair game!
Old 09-13-2018, 12:13 AM   #66
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

And you did. And a person received a ban from it. And yet, you're still whining. I get the sense that you will not be satisfied with anything we do.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:16 AM   #67
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
And you did. And a person received a ban from it. And yet, you're still whining. I get the sense that you will not be satisfied with anything we do.
Correct. Which is why she should just move on.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:12 AM   #68
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
You're awfully retarded. This is about breaking specific rules, not hurting your feelings.

Unless those posts were against the rules, and they were not as they were all posted on THIS sub-forum, you have no argument.

Please pull your head out. Thanks.
I'm well aware it's about breaking the rules. Read the last line in my post which you posted. And you had to be somewhat butthurt, "they did it to me" to have to run and tell when you hadn't checked yourself. First grade

WTG too on using retard again.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:12 AM   #69
ShaneFalco
Infamous

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, how long do you plan to continue crying about it?
sorry but your skin is way too soft
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:15 AM   #70
ShaneFalco
Infamous

Quote:

Most people on this forum know it by now. Did the same thing to me.

Mods cater to the people spamming this thread with nazi memes.

Last edited by ShaneFalco; 09-13-2018 at 01:28 AM..
Old 09-13-2018, 01:16 AM   #71
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneSpicoli
sorry but your skin is way too soft

For pointing out the sniveling by you and your white power troll teammates?

Is "I am rubber - you are glue" all you've got?
Old 09-13-2018, 01:17 AM   #72
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Don't bully Nazis! *Sniffle*
Poor little racist troll.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:19 AM   #73
ShaneFalco
Infamous

Quote:
This message is hidden because L.A. BRONCOS FAN is on your ignore list.
Somebody wants attention. better leave before the memebot starts humping my leg.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:21 AM   #74
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Somebody wants attention. better leave before the memebot starts humping my leg.
Spicoli is funny when he puts people on fake ignore.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:25 AM   #75
ShaneFalco
Infamous

Quote:

Color of skin = no choice. Except in very unique circumstances (think Michael Jackson, Sammy Sosa, Rachel Dolezal, Footsteps etc), you die the color you were born.