The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2018, 11:12 AM   #26
B-Large
Pork Hanger

Oily Variety Bohunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
At least Chris Wallace did a solid...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.420c9b6d6add
DJT views our foundation institutions with contempt when he sees fit. The first eye brow raising moment was when he stated he probably would not recognize Hillary Clinton's win if that came to pass...

This guy has to be jettison. We can't accept and embrace a post-truth America.
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:18 AM   #27
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Tomorrow, Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan, arm in arm, are going to walk down to the front of a packed Congress and call for the passage of a resolution condemning Russia's interference in our elections, calling them out publicly for Putin's murderous attacks on press freedom, the downing of that passenger jet full of innocent people, his annexation of Crimea and his invasion of Ukraine while outlining new sanctions against Russia, completely repudiating Trump's shameful conduct in Helsinki.

Both parties and both houses will unanimously pass these resolutions and sanctions and Trump will know that his little game show presidency is over! A great, heroic moment in American politics is about to occur. Long live America! Land of the free!

j/k
Tomorrow, you won't be able to find any of the leaders of the Republican Party. They'll be in hiding. If any of them happen to stumble into the proximity of a journalist, they're going to run like the devil was after them.
Total bullshyte.

McConnell and Ryan are not leading, they are bringing up the rear like the purblind pols that they are, exploiting the situation for their own political gain.

Will they also apologize for the US supported coup in Honduras that happened on Obama & Hillary's watch?

Will they apologize to Russia for massive interference in the 1996 Russian presidential election?

Will they apologize for the key US role in destroying Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:22 AM   #28
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Just about every post about Trump/Putin and Ukraine and collusion etc etc shows the extreme degree of US exceptionalism....which is the result of a lifetime of being brain washed here.

JFK tried to end the first Cold War and was assassinated -- executed in broad daylight - -by the CIA.

Trump -- buffoon that he is -- finally mustered the inner fortitude in his own clumsy narcissistic way - to try to end the new and much more dangerous Cold War -- and now he may likewise pay the ultimate price.
Old 07-17-2018, 11:24 AM   #29
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

The USA exists for war and conflict -- endless confrontation. This keeps the war industries producing and SELLING weapons, ammo, and all of the military accoutrements -- that keeps the war machine rolling.

Any US politician who is perceived to threaten this gravy train for the 1% will be removed from office. If not one way, then another.
Old 07-17-2018, 11:34 AM   #30
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Of course it is -- you progs are claiming the election was rigged by the Russians.

"Attacking our elections" isn't relevant. We've "attacked" elections far and wide for years and you know it. I'm sure every power does it in one form or another.

Rather, you're looking for a reason to claim Trump an illegitimate president. That's ALL this is.
I'm not claiming Trump is an illegitimate President. He didn't win the popular vote, but, for now, the electoral vote. There is a lot of reason to believe he may have had help in that. Yes we've complained about previous elections, rightfully so in the Bush debacle (again the electoral) but I don't remember anyone complaining about the Reagan election and overall not far and wide.

No, we are saying Trump is an ass, a prolific liar, a racist and misogynist, completely clueless, dishonest, oh hell I could on and on and I don't need a reason for this, it's all been out in the open.

If there is reason to believe (it's been shown Russia meddled) that the President was involved, shouldn't it be investigated? Don't you think if he was innocent he'd be all for it? No, you wouldn't because ALL you are trying to do is make sure you didn't vote for an ass, prolific liar, racist, misogynist, clueless, dishonest prick, and trying to prove it to us. You're losing.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:40 AM   #31
Paladin
Ring of Famer

That troll says he "Attended college."

Probably one semester of basket weaving and Shyte Shoveling in Animal Care 101.

At Whoville Community College.
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:19 PM   #32
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Quote:
Zzzzz "interference in our elections" has amounted to little outside of internet advertiSeimiants and some troll accounts.

The only reason you progs are blowing this up out of proportion is to undermine the midterms and get Trump out.

Is there ANYTHING you can do honestly without exaggerating or lying?
Is that you, Mr. Hannity?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:21 PM   #33
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Quote:
Of course it is -- you progs are claiming the election was rigged by the Russians.

"Attacking our elections" isn't relevant. We've "attacked" elections far and wide for years and you know it. I'm sure every power does it in one form or another.

Rather, you're looking for a reason to claim Trump an illegitimate president. That's ALL this is.
He lost the popular vote by 3 million votes.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:52 PM   #34
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Republicans lining up, one after the other, with one mealy-mouthed cowardly comment after another. "Well, there's a difference between "meddling" and "collusion." "I can't know what's in Trump's heart." "I'm glad he clarified his comments today."

What a bunch of surrender monkeys.

Old 07-18-2018, 02:16 AM   #35
LongDongJohnson
CUCK

CUCK

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CUCK

Quote:
He lost the popular vote by 3 million votes.
Hilary should've campaigned harder
LongDongJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:42 AM   #36
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDongJohnson View Post
Hilary should've campaigned harder
Or your hero Benedict Don shouldn't have jumped in bed with Russia.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 08:28 PM   #37
Guess Who
Awesomeness

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
I'm not claiming Trump is an illegitimate President. He didn't win the popular vote, but, for now, the electoral vote. There is a lot of reason to believe he may have had help in that. Yes we've complained about previous elections, rightfully so in the Bush debacle (again the electoral) but I don't remember anyone complaining about the Reagan election and overall not far and wide.

No, we are saying Trump is an ass, a prolific liar, a racist and misogynist, completely clueless, dishonest, oh hell I could on and on and I don't need a reason for this, it's all been out in the open.

If there is reason to believe (it's been shown Russia meddled) that the President was involved, shouldn't it be investigated? Don't you think if he was innocent he'd be all for it? No, you wouldn't because ALL you are trying to do is make sure you didn't vote for an ass, prolific liar, racist, misogynist, clueless, dishonest prick, and trying to prove it to us. You're losing.
I will for you. He is an illegitimate President. He won Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan by 77,000 votes. Without Russian propaganda in those states he would not be President.

He is illegitimate and he is a traitor.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 09:02 PM   #38
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson

I still strongly suspect voting machine tampering in those states. The statistical anomalies in each were so unlikely that it basically amounts to Trump winning the lottery...three times. There are significant security issues with voting machines, and I have long suspected tampering by the private sector (corporations). Now it seems a foreign government has used the security holes for its own designs. If anyone believes such an idea is ridiculous, just read this:

https://www.newsweek.com/election-ha...ftware-1028948

And this:

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...ng-competition

Last edited by Agamemnon; 07-18-2018 at 09:04 PM..
Agamemnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 08:09 AM   #39
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I still strongly suspect voting machine tampering in those states. The statistical anomalies in each were so unlikely that it basically amounts to Trump winning the lottery...three times. There are significant security issues with voting machines, and I have long suspected tampering by the private sector (corporations). Now it seems a foreign government has used the security holes for its own designs. If anyone believes such an idea is ridiculous, just read this:

And this:

Lolz.

Trump Derangement Syndrome's got you wandering off into Gaffnean fantasy now.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 08:39 AM   #40
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Excellent idea on The Hill this morning. Let the Senate investigative committee interview Trump's translator regarding what went on in his little "private" meeting with Putin in Helsinki, in the interests of national security.
Old 07-19-2018, 08:40 AM   #41
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Excellent idea on The Hill this morning. Let the Senate investigative committee interview Trump's translator regarding what went on in his little "private" meeting with Putin in Helsinki, in the interests of national security.
If executive privilege ever applied, it would be here.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:04 AM   #42
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Quote:
National security.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:16 AM   #43
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
National security.
Also an executive function.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:20 AM   #44
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Quote:
Also an executive function.
There is no subject you won't needle into some form of ridiculous hair-splitting.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:20 AM   #45
TheElusiveKyleOrton
Kicking & Screaming

Hot Damn.

Quote:
what a clown.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:59 AM   #46
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
There is no subject you won't needle into some form of ridiculous hair-splitting.
Lolz. If you think Obama would've submitted to his interpreters being subpoenaed by congress to repeat what was said over the phone or behind closed doors. you're delusional.

Foreign negotiations are both executive prerogative, and very confidential.

Congress has no more right to a Presidential interpreter than the President does to an NSA monitoring feed of Congress.
Old 07-19-2018, 10:01 AM   #47
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
what a clown.

A clown running interference for a clown show.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 11:47 AM   #48
BroncsRule
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post

And this:

There were similar problems in Ohio in 2004. And you can bet your a$$ that if there were "something to the story", it absolutely would be crushed and buried.

There are a few principles that are sacrosanct: The people must not loose faith in the value of money, and the people must not loose faith in the validity of the general elections. The powers that be will lie, cheat, steal, cover up, murder - whatever it takes to bury a story like that if it has any legs.
BroncsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 01:57 PM   #49
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Quote:
Lolz. If you think Obama would've submitted to his interpreters being subpoenaed by congress to repeat what was said over the phone or behind closed doors. you're delusional.

Foreign negotiations are both executive prerogative, and very confidential.

Congress has no more right to a Presidential interpreter than the President does to an NSA monitoring feed of Congress.
Whatabout... blah, blah, blah

Remember that time Obama went into a room with an adversarial world leader for two hours with nobody else in the room? Yeah. Neither do I.
Old 07-19-2018, 02:32 PM   #50
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson

Quote:
Lolz.

Trump Derangement Syndrome's got you wandering off into Gaffnean fantasy now.
You didnít read the articles I linked did you? My concerns on the matter predate Trump, and they are based on very real and provable security issues with our voting machines. What are you basing your skepticism off of exactly? The infallibility of technology?

Last edited by Agamemnon; 07-19-2018 at 02:35 PM..
Agamemnon is online now   Reply With Quote