The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2018, 01:52 PM   #151
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyels View Post
You guys validate yourselves. Circular. Invalid.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:52 PM   #152
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Funny how Tonyels tries to use reason and logic to justify his faith, when his faith is not, and cannot be, based on reason and logic.

The typical doublethink of inerrantists - pretzeling the crap out of themselves.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:55 PM   #153
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Your problem is obvious...

TP, Did you count that meme as a point won by you? LMAO!

TY for proving what I just said.

BTW TP, what is your religion?

What is one example of an objective documented rule or law Trump broke?

Who set that law in your religion?

I 100% guarantee you wonít answer direct. It will be word salad, dodge & disappear.

Man it sucks when the TP runs out! Lol!!
Tonyels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:59 PM   #154
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
TP, Did you count that meme as a point won by you?
No, that would be part of your shtick, i.e., attacking the medium when you can't deny the message.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:06 PM   #155
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
You guys validate yourselves. Circular. Invalid.

You call names.

You incorrectly quote scripture out of context.

You donít understand salvation in Jesus.

You generalize things without proof such as ĎTrump lies a lotí oríhe scares meí

These are not objective or valid points. Sorry TP.

You are up to your old games.

Name one valid point. There is not one which hasnít been thoroughly refuted.
^

The resemblance is uncanny...

Old 07-12-2018, 02:22 PM   #156
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
TP, Did you count that meme as a point won by you? LMAO!

TY for proving what I just said.

BTW TP, what is your religion?

What is one example of an objective documented rule or law Trump broke?

Who set that law in your religion?

I 100% guarantee you wonít answer direct. It will be word salad, dodge & disappear.

Man it sucks when the TP runs out! Lol!!
OK, where do we begin. Hmmm, let's see.

* How about the fact Trump products used the official Presidential Seal, which is against the law. In his Trump Tower gift shop he sold coffee mugs with the Presidential Seal. One of his golf courses paid a sign company to make Presidential Seal to tee markers. Of course both of those have since been removed, doesn't change the fact the law was broken.

* Refusing to put 'country or origin' tags on his products. Obviously didn't want Americans knowing his products were made in China. Refusing to put 'country of origin' tags on products is ILLEGAL.

* Spending Clause - the power of the purse is goes to congress, not the Presidency. Trump threatened to withhold funds to certain cities. He straight up said those words. He doesn't have the power to do that.

* Emoluments Clause - gosh, this one has been in the news for 2 years so no need to go into details. If you don't know what this is, then you don't know your politics and shouldn't be on this board.

* Destroying Records - Under the federal Presidential Records Act, the president and his staff are required to maintain records of official business or communication for future public access. According to Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) and the National Security Archives (NSA) "presidential statements made on Twitter sent from the President's personal Twitter account, which are subject to federal record-keeping obligations, have been destroyed," according to a lawsuit filed against Trump. Also, presidential staffers use secret chat apps, such as Confide and Signal, and other encrypted communications programs -- including some that destroy the message as soon as it is received or sent. The use of those apps also violate federal presidential records laws.

* Soliciting foreign officials

* Using campaign contributions to pay off business debts

* Violated Copyright laws by using images without consent

* Broke IRS law by using charity funds to purchase sports memorabilia

* Trump University Fraud

The list could go on for 3 more pages. He's got 4500 standing law suits against him. All of which 'Jesus' I'm sure would throw out of court, hahahahahahahaha. Man, the hypocrisy is strong with this guy.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:41 PM   #157
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
You are endorsing yourself. Maybe you could win a popularity contest here st OM, but that has no bearing on truth.

You say you have many examples. Are they from objective resources? If you have so many, letís just start w one.

Your evangelical vote argument is a poor one. One would not start out with political aspirations and use this strategy to capture the vote. He was many times coached to move to a centrist position.

Here is s poll which shows the public at large against such a measure.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox...-supreme-court

Possibly you could argue it plays to his base, but it hurts him more overall from a pure numbers standpoint.

That said, heís doing the right thing to overturn 600,000 murders a year.

Think you President Trump!
You're hopeless, bro. Goodness. Quotes and video are quotes and video. Go find them and decide for yourself. Pretty cut and dry.

And yes, the majority is opposed to overturning Roe v. Wade. But most R's are going to vote R regardless, and most R's aren't going to turn on their candidate over abortion rights, so candidates like Trump have to please their core base. Most R candidates have at least given lip service to being "Pro Life". Geez, I feel like I'm teaching a history/poli-sci class to you Tonyels!
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:55 PM   #158
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

I think Obama policies were shot down by the courts more than Trump's have been.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:05 PM   #159
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I think Obama policies were shot down by the courts more than Trump's have been.
Hmm, a right leaning Supreme Court not favoring Obama policies, yeah, that's a shocker.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:34 PM   #160
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

The funniest thing to me in all of this is that Tony thinks that all the derision aimed at him is because he's a Christian, not because he's equal parts retarded, arrogant, and hypocritical.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:41 PM   #161
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
I don't think you read very well.
You made no point whatsoever.

All are sinners & fall short of the glory of God.

All....means all

Jesus is the only means of salvation.

Hello!
Old 07-12-2018, 03:44 PM   #162
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
Man, you really should consider getting that proverbial mirror to look in.
X 2 no point
Old 07-12-2018, 03:45 PM   #163
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Well, I think it's time to move on. This thread is just becoming endless pages of Tonyeles trying to preach his religion.

As I stated before in many posts, I do think most Republicans are fine with most of the policies Trump has adopted since becoming a Republican himself, but don't necessarily like the person who Trump is. He's shown too many times in his past that he's a liar, cheater, scumbag in general and if he wasn't wearing an 'R' on his lapel, I think most Republicans here would have nothing good to say about him. But because he is on team 'R' they feel they have to defend him at some level, I get that part. I don't agree with it, but I do understand it.

I seriously do hope he's out in 2 more years. I hope Democrats can find somebody who's more center viewed than Bernie. And I hope the Republican party can clean out the trash in their party and get candidates that are more centered also. Everybody needs to come closer together, not further apart. Come to the center, it's a nice place to be.
And you wonder why you lost the election.

You made false claims w zero proof.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:46 PM   #164
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
No, that would be part of your shtick, i.e., attacking the medium when you can't deny the message.
Thatís all you do.

Meme bot gotta meme.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:50 PM   #165
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
^

The resemblance is uncanny...

So you avoided all the questions I posed to you.

Everyone here sees that.

Speaks to your integrity.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:55 PM   #166
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
So you avoided all the questions I posed to you.

Everyone here sees that.

Speaks to your integrity.
No one is one your side. Everyone sees that you're full of **** and a hypocrite. In every thread you've posted in you've been presented with countless arguments and evidence against your stubborn idiocy, and all you ever do is respond with, "nuh-uh, the Bible says ____". You then claim no one has provided you answers or proof. So at this point pretty much everyone has decided to stop giving you substantive responses, preferring, instead, to treat you like the forum idiot, which is what you are.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:59 PM   #167
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
OK, where do we begin. Hmmm, let's see.

* How about the fact Trump products used the official Presidential Seal, which is against the law. In his Trump Tower gift shop he sold coffee mugs with the Presidential Seal. One of his golf courses paid a sign company to make Presidential Seal to tee markers. Of course both of those have since been removed, doesn't change the fact the law was broken.

* Refusing to put 'country or origin' tags on his products. Obviously didn't want Americans knowing his products were made in China. Refusing to put 'country of origin' tags on products is ILLEGAL.

* Spending Clause - the power of the purse is goes to congress, not the Presidency. Trump threatened to withhold funds to certain cities. He straight up said those words. He doesn't have the power to do that.

* Emoluments Clause - gosh, this one has been in the news for 2 years so no need to go into details. If you don't know what this is, then you don't know your politics and shouldn't be on this board.

* Destroying Records - Under the federal Presidential Records Act, the president and his staff are required to maintain records of official business or communication for future public access. According to Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) and the National Security Archives (NSA) "presidential statements made on Twitter sent from the President's personal Twitter account, which are subject to federal record-keeping obligations, have been destroyed," according to a lawsuit filed against Trump. Also, presidential staffers use secret chat apps, such as Confide and Signal, and other encrypted communications programs -- including some that destroy the message as soon as it is received or sent. The use of those apps also violate federal presidential records laws.

* Soliciting foreign officials

* Using campaign contributions to pay off business debts

* Violated Copyright laws by using images without consent

* Broke IRS law by using charity funds to purchase sports memorabilia

* Trump University Fraud

The list could go on for 3 more pages. He's got 4500 standing law suits against him. All of which 'Jesus' I'm sure would throw out of court, hahahahahahahaha. Man, the hypocrisy is strong with this guy.
You missed the whole question. It was for TP who has avoided this question 6 x on two threads.

At least you had the guts to try.

The question, which was for TP as we have history, was:

What is your religion?

What provable law did Trump break?

Who set the law?

TP makes up his own religion as he goes. He also said Trump was a god, small Ďgí and has heaven within him.

Back to you....

You have a list of unfounded accusations, thatís all.

Itís just political mudslinging. Has nothing to do with Christianity.
Old 07-12-2018, 04:12 PM   #168
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
You're hopeless, bro. Goodness. Quotes and video are quotes and video. Go find them and decide for yourself. Pretty cut and dry.

And yes, the majority is opposed to overturning Roe v. Wade. But most R's are going to vote R regardless, and most R's aren't going to turn on their candidate over abortion rights, so candidates like Trump have to please their core base. Most R candidates have at least given lip service to being "Pro Life". Geez, I feel like I'm teaching a history/poli-sci class to you Tonyels!
Your hopeless bro....lol...I only care what Jesus, my wife & kids think, outside of that Iím just going to testify to the truth. By doing so, itís gonba make feel uncomfortable. When people get uncomfortable, they get angry. Trust me, not concerned.

Iíve seen plenty of mudslinging here from people who hated Trump before this thread ever started. You guys should reserve your anger and learn why evangelicals helped win him the election.

Know your enemy.

You guys are absolutely clueless about what salvation in Jesus means.

Thatís way more of a concern than any election.
Old 07-12-2018, 04:14 PM   #169
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Hmm, a right leaning Supreme Court not favoring Obama policies, yeah, that's a shocker.
Whatís important is soon 600,000 baby deaths will be avoided each year.

Thank you President Trump.

TY Jesus!
Old 07-12-2018, 04:19 PM   #170
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
No one is one your side. Everyone sees that you're full of **** and a hypocrite. In every thread you've posted in you've been presented with countless arguments and evidence against your stubborn idiocy, and all you ever do is respond with, "nuh-uh, the Bible says ____". You then claim no one has provided you answers or proof. So at this point pretty much everyone has decided to stop giving you substantive responses, preferring, instead, to treat you like the forum idiot, which is what you are.
There have been a few who tried a few responses.

You guys are akin to an angry mob.

You want to outlaw Trump.

You want to outlaw Jesus.

Thatís fear.

Fear never wins.

God sees the end from the beginning. We already know the outcome.

The election should have been a wake up call.

MAGA

Maranatha
Old 07-12-2018, 07:09 PM   #171
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:
There have been a few who tried a few responses.

You guys are akin to an angry mob.

You want to outlaw Trump.

You want to outlaw Jesus.

Thatís fear.

Fear never wins.

God sees the end from the beginning. We already know the outcome.

The election should have been a wake up call.

MAGA

Maranatha
What color was Jesus?
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:14 PM   #172
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
And you wonder why you lost the election.

You made false claims w zero proof.
I won't bother even responding to you after this because you don't even give intelligent answers. You reply with blanket statement like 'and you wonder why you lost the election'. My comment had nothing to do with the 2016 election. Nor do I wonder why Dems lost it. Nor did I claim anything in my post. Man, you really need to take a class in comprehension or something.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:20 PM   #173
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
You guys should reserve your anger and learn why evangelicals helped win him the election.
I already know "why evangelicals helped win him the election".

Are you familiar with Cal Thomas, Tonyels? Because he's calling you and your kind out:

Quote:
... That brings me back to the debate within evangelical circles as to whether President Trump deserves the support, even adulation, even fawning, of some in their tribe.

I will leave that for now to those debating the issue and ask a more important question. What would happen in our culture and especially in our politics if all of those who call themselves evangelicals began obeying the commands of Jesus of Nazareth?

As I read the Scriptures, which evangelicals believe are infallible and inerrant, both Testaments place obedience as a top priority for believers.

If God is supreme and Jesus is Savior, doesnít it follow that their commands and teachings should be paramount?

There is no expectation, much less any command, for believers to prop up a fallen world through government. Itís quite the opposite. What would be the worldís perception of evangelicals if they started obeying the commands of their true leader? Those commands are to love your enemies, pray for those who persecute you, feed the hungry (thatís personal, not government), clothe the naked, visit those in prison and care for widows and orphans.

Yes, some do these things, but not enough. Today, ďevangelicalsĒ are perceived by many as one more interest group attached to the Republican Party and especially President Trump. Its members need to make a choice as to which one is their true ďmaster.Ē They canít serve both.
Cal Thomas: Are today's Evangelicals following Jesus or following Trump?

And the best part, you can't cry "fake news" because this is from Fox News!

Tonyels, you have been served!
Old 07-12-2018, 07:44 PM   #174
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Here's another glorious and powerful condemnation of the warped brand of christianity (small c used intentionally) that Tonyels practices.

My Jesus can beat up your Jesus
Old 07-12-2018, 08:24 PM   #175
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

"When we go in church and I drink the little wine, which is about the only wine I drink, and I eat the little cracker — I guess that’s a form of asking forgiveness," Trump said in Iowa.

"If I do something wrong, I try to do something right. I don't bring God into that picture," Trump said in Iowa at the same conference.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote