The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > Maniac Community Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2010, 10:32 AM   #26
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Make the NFL Great Again

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinCitiesBronco View Post
Then one day I went down to the baSeimiant because I blew a fuse and I found about ten mounds of crap on the floor. Turns out I had been crapping down in the baSeimiant and didn't even know it! Weird stuff huh?
Didn't the skid marks in your skivvies give you a hint something was goin on?
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #27
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Didn't the skid marks in your skivvies give you a hint something was goin on?
Not if he sleeps nude..... then the skid marks on the sheets would have been a sure sign!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:52 AM   #28
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

I'm pretty sure the thread closer is "I shiat the baSeimiant."

End of story time.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #29
Mr.Meanie
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Seems like from some of the posts on here that there are quite a few of us on here who take Ambien to help us sleep. Anybody have any good stories of weird stuff that happens if you don't go right to sleep?

Here's mine: About a year ago I was taking Ambien pretty regularly but I wouldn't go right to sleep after taking it. Well I didn't crap for like 2 weeks and I couldn't figure out why. I wasn't eating any differently or anything. Then one day I went down to the baSeimiant because I blew a fuse and I found about ten mounds of crap on the floor. Turns out I had been crapping down in the baSeimiant and didn't even know it! Weird stuff huh?

Anyone else?
Wow, that's hilarious, and gross.

This story isn't in any way going to top that one, but my aunt takes Ambien and has weird side effects. She will eat, and keep eating, and have no idea in the morning what happened. Sometimes she'll wake up feeling sick, and find out she ate an entire block of cheese, or an entire bowl of candy. One time she even drove to the store to buy stuff and didn't even remember it. She woke up with a ton of food in the house and had no idea how it got there.

It's gotten to the point where if she's going to take one she has to lock everything up the night before.
Mr.Meanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #30
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Seems like from some of the posts on here that there are quite a few of us on here who take Ambien to help us sleep. Anybody have any good stories of weird stuff that happens if you don't go right to sleep?

Here's mine: About a year ago I was taking Ambien pretty regularly but I wouldn't go right to sleep after taking it. Well I didn't crap for like 2 weeks and I couldn't figure out why. I wasn't eating any differently or anything. Then one day I went down to the baSeimiant because I blew a fuse and I found about ten mounds of crap on the floor. Turns out I had been crapping down in the baSeimiant and didn't even know it! Weird stuff huh?

Anyone else?
stories like these is probably a great reason to have two accounts for posting. I know will always remember TwinCitiesBronco as a guy that ****s his future mancave.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:10 AM   #31
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Penrose

I am a total midnight eater I will raid the kids candy bin but I have never **** or pissed anywhere I shouldn't. Maybe it is the pitstop before bed?

When I 1st started taking it I would think about all this stuff I needed to do, study stuff for Certs or computer labs. I would get into it for 15 minutes then find myself sitting there out of it a couple hours later with some scribbles on the notebook.

If something here pisses me off and I don't depress before I take the pill I will post but I am lucky it works out only to about once a year, but 3 times in 5 years here is ok I guess and thank god for delete!

It is the 1st couple hours that are the danger time. My nerve damage will wake me up around 2-3am most nights and rather than take another I will just leave the PC off and watch TV in the Rec room or play Civilization on the PS3 the rest of the night. If I get up after 2pm I am usually normal though still fuzzy but I don't do the stupid stuff I would do right after taking it.

I now force myself to turn the PC off at 10pm, central, get everything done, get in bed and relax then take it 15 - 30min later. Not perfect but it is that or no sleep at all.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #32
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser

Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

I took an Ambien-induced trip to the mane last night, sorry for any hateful comments anyone got from me. I also bought a bunch of crap on Amazon, I really need to stop taking this stuff.
Bronco Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:08 AM   #33
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Penrose

Quote:
I took an Ambien-induced trip to the mane last night, sorry for any hateful comments anyone got from me. I also bought a bunch of crap on Amazon, I really need to stop taking this stuff.
Get a console game to play, something to do other than turn the PC on.

I couldn't sleep last night from bad nerve pain, my hands would go numb and twitch so I got up and played Civilization on the PS3 rather than turn on my PC and wreck havoc here.

Plus I am not thinking we will see anything more than what we did yesterday this year so I wasn't too worked up about the loss.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:20 AM   #34
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

This thread for the win!!

LMAO...

Now it all makes sense when a few people have made comments about taking a few ambiems and going into their baSeimiant.
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:26 AM   #35
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

How about reading before you go to bed?

That way at least you'll have some paper with you when you head to the baSeimiant.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:28 AM   #36
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Re Ambien: There is no chemical solution to a spiritual problem. Your mind is like a muscle and must be trained to quiet down so it can sleep. Suggestions: Yoga and meditation.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:33 AM   #37
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

So I am taking it no one here has taken and tried to jerk it before nodding off?

You win either way.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #38
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
So I am taking it no one here has taken and tried to jerk it before nodding off?

You win either way.

I love that movie. Just watched it the other day too.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #39
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post

You win either way.

I usually fall asleep within 10 minutes of hitting the rack....if for some reason I don't fall asleep, I spank the monkey and it takes the edge off enough to put me to sleep.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #40
baja
Headmaster

"Win from now on" - Elway

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
I usually fall asleep within 10 minutes of hitting the rack....if for some reason I don't fall asleep, I spank the monkey and it takes the edge off enough to put me to sleep.
interesting does the wife watch?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:58 AM   #41
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
interesting does the wife watch?
Sometimes she watches, there are times she lends a hand.....and other times I fly solo.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:03 PM   #42
Bronco9798
Two Time World Champions

Boom Goes The Dynamite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

I've been taking Ambien for 3 years now. I don't have a huge problem with it but have had a few problems here and there. The one thing I remeber is going to bed with my dog who sleeps on my bed every night. He's a Schnauzer. If you don't know what one looks like, they have big eyebrows and beards on their face. I woke up one morning and found a pair of scissors on the bed and noticed Rufus (my dog) had his beard, eye brows, and other facial cut in a not to good pattern. I had whacked his beard and eyebrows way out of proportion and he had gashes of hair missing all over his face. He had to go to the groomer a few days later and get his hair cut off to even things back up.
Bronco9798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:07 PM   #43
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac

Rofl!rofl!rofl!
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #44
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I got to share this thread with the peeps at BF. I bet some of them have some good **** to tell.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #45
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
Sometimes she watches, there are times she lends a hand.....and other times I fly solo.
What about pets? Are pets involved?
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #46
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser

Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
How about reading before you go to bed?

That way at least you'll have some paper with you when you head to the baSeimiant.
Well the good news is that I know live in an apartment and don't have a baSeimiant.

I do have a dog and scissors though.
Bronco Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:26 PM   #47
baja
Headmaster

"Win from now on" - Elway

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
I've been taking Ambien for 3 years now. I don't have a huge problem with it but have had a few problems here and there. The one thing I remeber is going to bed with my dog who sleeps on my bed every night. He's a Schnauzer. If you don't know what one looks like, they have big eyebrows and beards on their face. I woke up one morning and found a pair of scissors on the bed and noticed Rufus (my dog) had his beard, eye brows, and other facial cut in a not to good pattern. I had whacked his beard and eyebrows way out of proportion and he had gashes of hair missing all over his face. He had to go to the groomer a few days later and get his hair cut off to even things back up.

Did you check him for penetration?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #48
IHaveALight
the sun is gone

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Baja

Damn it, this thread is an instant classic. Why did it get moved?
IHaveALight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:43 PM   #49
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Penrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
I am starting to wonder if Bowlen didn't ride the "A-train" one night after pounding some scotch and walk into Dove Valley the next morning to find mCd in there sitting in Shanny's office.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:11 PM   #50
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
What about pets? Are pets involved?
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote