The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Off Topics Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2015, 03:53 PM   #301
Luvva
The Orange MAINE Guy

I love everyone....except a-holes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Snowgoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...lloyd-patriots

June 17, 2013 — The body of Odin Lloyd, a semipro football player, is found in an industrial park in North Attleboro, Mass., near Hernandez's home.

June 18, 2013 —Police search Hernandez’s home.

June 21, 2013 — Video surfaces placing Hernandez and Lloyd together the night of the murder; Hernandez's trips to lawyers and a gas station are tracked by media helicopters.

June 22, 2013 — A civil suit is filed against Hernandez by Alexander Bradley for shooting him in Florida in February.

June 23, 2013 — Hernandez’s home is searched again, this time with dogs assisting the search, for four hours by investigators.

June 26, 2013 — Hernandez arrested at his North Attleboro home, charged with murder of Odin Lloyd.

June 26, 2013 - Patriots finally release Hernandez after 9 days of police evidence gathering and arrest.

Go to any *patsfan message board and read posts during that time period. They vehemently defend the serial killer even when it is obvious he is guilty.
I was wrong, jj.

Burger-flipper is a job way beyond your capabilities, based on that reasoning.
Luvva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:57 PM   #302
40yrpatsfan
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Why did they call that one guy ''the defaltor''
No idea. But that text was sent in May, right in the middle of the offseason, 8 months before the AFCC game. So to me that renders it meaningless. McNally in particular must have been an extra in Dumb & Dumber, he sounds numb as a hake.
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:59 PM   #303
Luvva
The Orange MAINE Guy

I love everyone....except a-holes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Snowgoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yrpatsfan View Post
I don't know how this is relevant to anything but I can tell you how everyone following the Hernandez story felt and reacted. In the first couple of days, the feeling was that he was probably associated with those involved, but not directly involved in the murder. Then when they charged him, nobody had a reason to defend him or consider him falsely accused. It was 1000% obvious he did it, it was not a well planned hit. What a waste of a human being.
That's all well and good, but what has confounded jj is why an owner would not immediately cut a guy with a 40 million dollar contract as soon as he heard that the police were looking at him as a person of interest!

Notwithstanding jj's keen and obvious 20-20 hindsight, he needs a little help grasping the obvious, so could you help him out there?
Luvva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:02 PM   #304
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
No idea. But that text was sent in May, right in the middle of the offseason, 8 months before the AFCC game. So to me that renders it meaningless. McNally in particular must have been an extra in Dumb & Dumber, he sounds numb as a hake.
Wrong answer.

Try again.
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:03 PM   #305
Shananahan
#snakelife

BLASTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvva View Post
That's all well and good, but what has confounded jj is why an owner would not immediately cut a guy with a 40 million dollar contract as soon as he heard that the police were looking at him as a person of interest!
But why would that owner also have to meet with every member of Hernandez' gang to personally offer his condolences and support?

Let's hear you try to explain that.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:14 PM   #306
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Right. Lets see, 3 of the Colts balls are 12.15, 12.3 and 12.35, so more like 0.75 natural drop. Adjust them down .5 cause they started .5 higher than NE's, so they're really 11.75 or so.
False. You have no idea what Colt's balls measured initially. We only know that ALL 4 Colts balls measured above 12.5 psi by at least one gauge, and that ALL Colts ball measurements are within 0.5 psi of 12.5 psi, which is explainabable by the ideal gas law.

Quote:
Plus they were in the warm locker room 15 minutes longer, measured only in the last few seconds of halftime, so take 'em down another .3, so now they're effectively 11.45. Then look at the Pats balls, and 6 of the 12 are 11.45 or higher.
False. The entire halftime only lasted 13 minutes. What you are stating is physically impossible.

Quote:
And also ask why there are such wide variations within each of the 4 columns of measurements. They're all over the board. How could these balls, which all started the same (or did they?), and were just subjected to identical conditions for a half of football (or were they?), measure so differently? I mean, like .5 or more difference for the same group of balls in the same column. Sounds like the experiment was really tightly controlled and monitored, doesn't it?
False. It's quite obvious from the table that one of the gauges reads 0.35 psi higher than the other. Yes, it appears that the experiment was tightly controlled and monitored given the conditions, equipment, and time constraints. Judge Berman had absolutely no problem with the methods or findings of the report.

Quote:
Wow, send Brady and the deflators away for life. This proof is so damn bulletproof.
Nobody ever said that. Everyone just wants a level playing field. Without that, the games are meaningless.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:16 PM   #307
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
I don't know how this is relevant to anything but I can tell you how everyone following the Hernandez story felt and reacted. In the first couple of days, the feeling was that he was probably associated with those involved, but not directly involved in the murder. Then when they charged him, nobody had a reason to defend him or consider him falsely accused. It was 1000% obvious he did it, it was not a well planned hit. What a waste of a human being.
I read the patsfan forum during the time of the investigation and arrest and was absolutely disgusted by the vast majority of posters who defended Hernandez throughout the investigation and even after the arrest.

That is the primary reason why I have ZERO respect for most posters on the *patsfans forum.
Old 09-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #308
40yrpatsfan
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I read the patsfan forum during the time of the investigation and arrest and was absolutely disgusted by the vast majority of posters who defended Hernandez throughout the investigation and even after the arrest.

That is the primary reason why I have ZERO respect for most posters on the *patsfans forum.
I don't know what to say on that. It was offseason, I wasn't on the Pats website too much, it was a hard news type of thing, not a football thing. You may be confusing "defending" with "this sounds very hard to believe". Skeptical is perhaps the best term. "how could a guy with the world in his palm, with no prior problems several years into his career, be involved with this?" People still shake their heads and can't understand it
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:46 PM   #309
Targaryen
Perennial Pro-bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

You guys are still crying about air pressure in footballs?

In case you missed it, a federal Judge grilled the NFL for a complete lack of evidence, then threw the suspension out because the league office is a laughable kangaroo court. Your hero, Roger Goodell, lost, and lost big.

Maybe you should move on with your lives and stop whining about it 9 months later. The score was 45-7. Get over it.
Targaryen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:01 PM   #310
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
I don't know what to say on that. It was offseason, I wasn't on the Pats website too much, it was a hard news type of thing, not a football thing. You may be confusing "defending" with "this sounds very hard to believe". Skeptical is perhaps the best term. "how could a guy with the world in his palm, with no prior problems several years into his career, be involved with this?" People still shake their heads and can't understand it
Does this sound skeptical to you? You can find hundreds of similar posts throughout the entire process. Keep in mind, we're talking about someone obviously guilty of murder.

"Let's please wait.......obviously things look pretty bleak, but, innocent until proven guilty is how it's supposed to work."
Old 09-12-2015, 05:05 PM   #311
Targaryen
Perennial Pro-bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Wow. Aaron Hernandez talk lol.
You have to really go to the bottom of the hater barrel to drudge up Aaron Hernandez stuff in 2015. Let me guess: Belichick was an accomplice and Brady drove the van?
Targaryen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:19 PM   #312
Shananahan
#snakelife

BLASTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targaryen View Post
Belichick was an accomplice and Brady drove the van
I heard that also.

Pretty messed up.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 07:34 PM   #313
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targaryen View Post
You guys are still crying about air pressure in footballs?

In case you missed it, a federal Judge grilled the NFL for a complete lack of evidence, then threw the suspension out because the league office is a laughable kangaroo court. Your hero, Roger Goodell, lost, and lost big.

Maybe you should move on with your lives and stop whining about it 9 months later. The score was 45-7. Get over it.
Getting over it is a fantastic idea. I will do so as soon as Pat fans are gone from here.

As long as you and your ilk remain message boards proclaiming innocence, no one will let it go. Why? It's too much fun seeing you guys squirm, deflect, and defend.

Know this> the more you douchebags proclaim your innocence, to more I will dig in my heels and remind you of your guilt. It's that simple.

If you want Deflategate to go away, go away.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote