The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2018, 03:35 AM   #176
TheCoachBear
College Coach
 
Scout

Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 200

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Janovich
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
I disagree, there is no reason in the world to keep Lynch on the roster if he is 3rd string....1st round draft pick cap hit or not he will be cut this year.
Trade for anything possible, and cut him if nothing comes acrosss the wire.
TheCoachBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:02 AM   #177
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 17,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
I disagree, there is no reason in the world to keep Lynch on the roster if he is 3rd string....1st round draft pick cap hit or not he will be cut this year.
You can disagree all you want, but they aren't going to release him when it's cheaper to keep him. Elway likes to keep a cap cushion during the season in case personnel opportunities/needs come up.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 06:23 AM   #178
BroncoFox
Cheervixen
 
BroncoFox's Avatar
 
If I have fleas.. they are happy.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,367
Default

I think he is totally worth like.. a conditional 7th rounder in 2027! Sheesh, don't sell him short. >.>
BroncoFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:05 AM   #179
Guess Who
Awesomeness
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17,101

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
You can disagree all you want, but they aren't going to release him when it's cheaper to keep him. Elway likes to keep a cap cushion during the season in case personnel opportunities/needs come up.
Well, yeah because Denver is going to need to sign a real QB, thus cap hit or not Denver will need to sign a QB.
Guess Who is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:28 AM   #180
TheElusiveKyleOrton
Kicking & Screaming
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Hot Damn.

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 16,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFox View Post
I think he is totally worth like.. a conditional 7th rounder in 2027! Sheesh, don't sell him short. >.>
Could we pay someone to take him off our hands? Like the junk man?

1-800-GOT-JUNK
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:01 AM   #181
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 17,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Well, yeah because Denver is going to need to sign a real QB, thus cap hit or not Denver will need to sign a QB.
What "real QB" currently available would give us even a remote chance to win if he had to play?
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:40 AM   #182
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 14,233

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
You can disagree all you want, but they aren't going to release him when it's cheaper to keep him. Elway likes to keep a cap cushion during the season in case personnel opportunities/needs come up.
No guarantee he is on the roster.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:53 AM   #183
Broncoandrew
Ring of Famer
 
In hoc signo vinces

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Keenum (I hope)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
They could just IR him for like half the year can't they Just go all Belecheat and make up something.
Wouldn't be to hard, just bountygate in reverse. "Hey Chicago linebackers, if you give Lynch a good hit, we will put you on our practice squad after you get cut".
Broncoandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:55 AM.


Denver Broncos