The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2018, 09:42 AM   #1
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default Clinton Foundation tax return -- must see

Various people in here, including myself, have been highly critical of the Clinton Foundation, which gives every indication of being a pay to play mafia type operation. Well, now we have the smoking gun - - the Clinton tax return.

See for yourself.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50010.htm
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2018, 09:47 AM   #2
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Where's Cheetolini's tax returns, der traitor gaffo?

Secreted in your ass?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:00 AM   #3
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Another informationclearinghouse.info bombshell.

Lolz.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:26 AM   #4
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Various people in here, including myself, have been highly critical of the Clinton Foundation, which gives every indication of being a pay to play mafia type operation. Well, now we have the smoking gun - - the Clinton tax return.

See for yourself.

You can't possibly wonder why people think you're crazy when you repeatedly
link that craphouse bs your little friend keeps spawning.

More FAKE NEWS! from the fringe.
DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:33 AM   #5
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
You can't possibly wonder why people think you're crazy when you repeatedly
link that craphouse bs your little friend keeps spawning.

More FAKE NEWS! from the fringe.
Brit's been drinking fluoridated water all his life. The toxic fluoride built up in his pineal -- which explains his calcified awareness. It's all plain as day.

hahahahhaaaa
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:38 AM   #6
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Brit's been drinking fluoridated water all his life. The toxic fluoride built up in his pineal -- which explains his calcified awareness. It's all plain as day.

hahahahhaaaa
You're as nutty as squirrel shiit!
DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:40 AM   #7
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:

See for yourself.

I did see for myself...long before you posted this...years before in fact.

Clearly, you don't understand the world of philanthropy and charitable foundations and how hybrid business models fit into it. I do...because I design them, among other things. Search my OM postings and you'll find multiple times this issue has already been addressed, but...ONE MORE TIME I guess...

Let's start with the simplest fact; Most charitable foundations are required by the IRS to use only 5% of their asset base per year on their stated mission objectives. The Tax Reform Act of 1969 and Section 823 of Public Law 97-34 in 1981 created the 5% Payout Rule and an adjusted requirement, requiring private, non-operating foundations to spend down 5% of their donated asset base, (their minimum investment return) to their mission in the form of grants or other considerations in each fiscal year. If they don't, the excess revenue is taxed. This is why foundations can accumulate billions of dollars without spending more than a fraction of it each year. NO charitable foundation I'm aware of spends anywhere close to its full asset base in one year. In fact, their fiscal rankings and creditworthiness would be severely damaged by doing so.

The Clinton Foundation has been vetted by the strictest standards in the industry by outside organizations for years, including Charity Navigator which ranked it on its financials and transparency as four stars, its highest rating. They are not a traditional charity in terms that most people understand them, existing to give money to worthy causes through other charities. They're an operating foundation, which means they fund fellowships, and they pay direct salary compensation to their own employees who are doing the work in the field that other charitable organizations are also doing. In other words, those hundreds of employees aren't helping to distribute grants. They're actually doing the hands-on work themselves. Here are the IRS guidelines that govern them:

https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-pr...ing-foundation

This is a social entrepreneurship type business model. Do you know what that is? I guarantee you don't. Social entrepreneurs create hybrid business models and strategies that combine both for-profit and non-profit objectives into a single matrix. This is the next wave of philanthropic engagement, over the horizon thinking that is suited for a 21st-century global economy and the realities of a shrinking US economic commitment to public funding of social problems, business funding social solutions directly through their own mission objectives in other words. A social entrepreneur's underlying mission is social, but they generate profits in the market to support that mission. As such, they attempt to build bridges that extend from dependence on external funding to full sustainability with internal financial controls and autonomous income support. In other words, the Clinton Foundation is basically a business incubator for social entrepreneurs, and the world of philanthropy has recognized this for years. Social entrepreneurship is a global phenomenon but less than 25 years old as a codified business practice in the academic community. It resides at hundreds of universities, think tanks, and MBA programs worldwide, including the blue ribbon business schools in the US...Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Wharton, Duke, Stanford...etc, etc. However, because it is relatively new, it is poorly understood by the general public. This accounts for why people assume a foundation like the one organized by the Clintons is cheating when in fact they're actually doing some of the most ground-breaking work in this field and playing by the rules the government and the IRS established.

Only idiots like you think that it would take this long to figure out a major scandal simply by taking a glance at the Clinton Foundation 990 returns. Hundreds of the Clinton's enemies have dug through these tax filings, yet suddenly this idiot you linked to thinks he's found the smoking gun.

You ought to be embarrassed...but I know you're incapable of that.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:51 AM   #8
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Quote:

hahahahhaaaa
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:57 AM   #9
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
I did see for myself...long before you posted this...years before in fact.

Clearly, you don't understand the world of philanthropy and charitable foundations and how hybrid business models fit into it. I do...because I design them, among other things. Search my OM postings and you'll find multiple times this issue has already been addressed, but...ONE MORE TIME I guess...

Let's start with the simplest fact; Most charitable foundations are required by the IRS to use only 5% of their asset base per year on their stated mission objectives. The Tax Reform Act of 1969 and Section 823 of Public Law 97-34 in 1981 created the 5% Payout Rule and an adjusted requirement, requiring private, non-operating foundations to spend down 5% of their donated asset base, (their minimum investment return) to their mission in the form of grants or other considerations in each fiscal year. If they don't, the excess revenue is taxed. This is why foundations can accumulate billions of dollars without spending more than a fraction of it each year. NO charitable foundation I'm aware of spends anywhere close to its full asset base in one year. In fact, their fiscal rankings and creditworthiness would be severely damaged by doing so.

The Clinton Foundation has been vetted by the strictest standards in the industry by outside organizations for years, including Charity Navigator which ranked it on its financials and transparency as four stars, its highest rating. They are not a traditional charity in terms that most people understand them, existing to give money to worthy causes through other charities. They're an operating foundation, which means they fund fellowships, and they pay direct salary compensation to their own employees who are doing the work in the field that other charitable organizations are also doing. In other words, those hundreds of employees aren't helping to distribute grants. They're actually doing the hands-on work themselves. Here are the IRS guidelines that govern them:

https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-pr...ing-foundation

This is a social entrepreneurship type business model. Do you know what that is? I guarantee you don't. Social entrepreneurs create hybrid business models and strategies that combine both for-profit and non-profit objectives into a single matrix. This is the next wave of philanthropic engagement, over the horizon thinking that is suited for a 21st-century global economy and the realities of a shrinking US economic commitment to public funding of social problems, business funding social solutions directly through their own mission objectives in other words. A social entrepreneur's underlying mission is social, but they generate profits in the market to support that mission. As such, they attempt to build bridges that extend from dependence on external funding to full sustainability with internal financial controls and autonomous income support. In other words, the Clinton Foundation is basically a business incubator for social entrepreneurs, and the world of philanthropy has recognized this for years. Social entrepreneurship is a global phenomenon but less than 25 years old as a codified business practice in the academic community. It resides at hundreds of universities, think tanks, and MBA programs worldwide, including the blue ribbon business schools in the US...Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Wharton, Duke, Stanford...etc, etc. However, because it is relatively new, it is poorly understood by the general public. This accounts for why people assume a foundation like the one organized by the Clintons is cheating when in fact they're actually doing some of the most ground-breaking work in this field and playing by the rules the government and the IRS established.

Only idiots like you think that it would take this long to figure out a major scandal simply by taking a glance at the Clinton Foundation 990 returns. Hundreds of the Clinton's enemies have dug through these tax filings, yet suddenly this idiot you linked to thinks he's found the smoking gun.

You ought to be embarrassed...but I know you're incapable of that
Comrade Gaffo is trying to earn his Ken Starr merit badge.

Kenny has since moved on to other things, but Gaffo is committed to keeping the fishing expedition going.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote