The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2018, 11:03 AM   #26
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Did the US media report the flap over Musk's indiscretion?
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 01:37 PM   #27
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

And thus der gaffo's obfuscatory journey has reached this...

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 01:48 PM   #28
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
And thus der gaffo's obfuscatory journey has reached this...

Who owns the US media, W*gs?

Who owns all of the major Networks - and most of the print media?

Who owns all of the big Hollywood studios?

Who owns Congress?
Old 06-17-2018, 01:59 PM   #29
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Proving me right, der gaffo, proving me right.

I fear we're going to hear about you in the media some day.
Old 06-17-2018, 02:08 PM   #30
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Did the US media report the flap over Musk's indiscretion?
He didn't say anything about Jews. Now maybe he's an antisemite like yourself, I don't know. I do know that you see someone say "Who do you think controls the media?" and you jump immediately to "the Jews". You're basically a piece of ****.
Agamemnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 02:09 PM   #31
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Who owns the US media, W*gs?

Who owns all of the major Networks - and most of the print media?

Who owns all of the big Hollywood studios?

Who owns Congress?
Corporations do dimwit. The corporate world is far from wholly or even mostly Jewish.
Old 06-17-2018, 02:11 PM   #32
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
He didn't say anything about Jews. Now maybe he's an antisemite like yourself, I don't know. I do know that you see someone say "Who do you think controls the media?" and you jump immediately to "the Jews". You're basically a piece of ****.
Yup.

He's gonna snap and do something horrific some day.
Old 06-17-2018, 02:14 PM   #33
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Quote:
Corporations do dimwit. The corporate world is far from wholly or even mostly Jewish.
der gaffo's mask has finally dropped off.

I've known for a long time he's an anti-Jewish piece of filth, and he's proven me even more right with his posts over the past few weeks.
Old 06-17-2018, 04:51 PM   #34
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You are dodging the issue. Zionists and/or their close allies control all of the above. They have achieved hegemony over the US.

I fault Democrats as much as Republicans for this. It can only lead to another world war.

The Russian people and German people had their dark night of the soul. One must ask - is it our turn?

Last edited by mhgaffney; 06-17-2018 at 05:41 PM..
Old 06-17-2018, 05:42 PM   #35
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

300 prominent global figures accuse Israel of committing ‘war crimes’

June 12, 2018

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...ng-war-crimes/
Old 06-17-2018, 06:09 PM   #36
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
You are dodging the issue. Zionists and/or their close allies control all of the above. They have achieved hegemony over the US.

I fault Democrats as much as Republicans for this. It can only lead to another world war.

The Russian people and German people had their dark night of the soul. One must ask - is it our turn?
Who you kidding? You don’t have a soul.
Old 06-17-2018, 06:32 PM   #37
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Who you kidding? You don’t have a soul.
You are typical dumbed down brain dead Amerikkkan -- brought up to think you were entitled to 24 X 7 entertainment -- cradle to grave Broncos Football.

You believe it so deeply you will actually fight to defend your entitlement as an Amerikkkan. Because everyone knows we are smarter than the rest of the world...

Only we are not.

You and so many others here have been had -- played -- by the Zionists and their allies. Manipulated on September 11, 2001 -- and brainwashed ever since to believe that A-rabs are terrorists -- and if they are not terrorists they are stupid, dirty, ignorant, violent and evil.

Who told you this? The 100% corporate controlled US media -- owned or controlled by the Zionists and/or their allies.

Listen to JFK's 1961 speech about the US security state - and secret societies -- and about the media. JFK tried to warn us...but paid the ultimate price.

https://youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs

Last edited by mhgaffney; 06-17-2018 at 06:42 PM..
Old 06-17-2018, 06:44 PM   #38
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
You are typical dumbed down brain dead Amerikkkan -- brought up to think you were entitled to 24 X 7 entertainment -- cradle to grave Broncos Football.

You believe it so deeply you will actually fight to defend your entitlement as an Amerikkkan. Because everyone knows we are smarter than the rest of the world...

Only we are not.

You and so many others here have been had -- played -- by the Zionists and their allies. Manipulated on September 11, 2001 -- and brainwashed ever since to believe that A-rabs are terrorists -- and if they are not terrorists they are stupid, dirty, ignorant, violent and evil.

Who told you this? The 100% corporate controlled US media -- owned or controlled by the Zionists and/or their allies.

Listen to JFK's 1961 speech about the US security state - and secret societies -- and about the media. JFK tried to warn us...but paid the ultimate price.

https://youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs
It's between you and Tonyels for craziest mofo on the OM. It's really close, but right now you're in the lead. Congrats.
Old 06-17-2018, 06:52 PM   #39
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

For what it's worth, I'm wholly opposed to Israel's policies towards the Palestinians and I see what they are doing as the first stages of fascism. I also think the founding of Israel as a nation was a mistake, and our massive financial support to that country is a waste. All that said, I don't have any issues with the Jewish people, unlike a certain Putin toadie. Makes sense I suppose. Russia has long had strong antisemitic tendencies.
Old 06-17-2018, 06:57 PM   #40
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
For what it's worth, I'm wholly opposed to Israel's policies towards the Palestinians and I see what they are doing as the first stages of fascism. I also think the founding of Israel as a nation was a mistake, and our massive financial support to that country is a waste. All that said, I don't have any issues with the Jewish people, unlike a certain Putin toadie. Makes sense I suppose. Russia has long had strong antisemitic tendencies.
Thank you.

FYI, I am like you in that I have no problem with Jews.

You are wrong about Russia being antisemitic. Your opinion follows from your ignorance about Russia.
Old 06-17-2018, 07:16 PM   #41
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Thank you.

FYI, I am like you in that I have no problem with Jews.

You are wrong about Russia being antisemitic. Your opinion follows from your ignorance about Russia.
And there you go making up **** once again. I had a Russian girlfriend who told me exactly what it was like there in the 80's, and I've actually studied Russian history. To say that antisemitism hasn't long been widespread there is a bold-faced lie.
Old 06-17-2018, 07:34 PM   #42
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
And there you go making up **** once again. I had a Russian girlfriend who told me exactly what it was like there in the 80's, and I've actually studied Russian history. To say that antisemitism hasn't long been widespread there is a bold-faced lie.
According to Chomsky, anti-semiticism was the rule here in the USA as late as the 1950-1960s. I don't remember it. That was before my time. But there is no significant anti-semitism in the USA today. Indeed, today Jews largely run the US.

Why should we expect that the Soviet Union was more progressive than us - during the Cold War?

Ordinary Russians had good reason to distrust Jews. About a third of the Bolsheviks were Jews, including Lenin and Trotsky.

Even under Stalin, the Cheka, or secret police was reputedly run by Jews. Stalin murdered hundreds of thousands of his opponents -- but never specifically targeted Jews.

Freedom loving Russians had cause to distrust Jews during the Soviet period. Indeed, Jewish bankers' had supported Lenin and even paid for his return to Russia -- to kick start the revolution.

Just as they bankrolled Hitler at the critical moment, 1933, when the German Nazi Party was on the verge of Bankruptcy.

The question YOU should be asking is: why have Zionist Jewish bankers financed the most extreme political leaders of the last 100 years? This still continues - with Israeli support of ISIS.

Last edited by mhgaffney; 06-17-2018 at 07:39 PM..
Old 06-17-2018, 10:19 PM   #43
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Here is a current map of Syria -- showing one of the last areas (in black) controlled by ISIS. Notice, it's next to the Israeli occupied Golan Heights.

Obviously, the ISIS psychopaths have taken refuge near the Israelis.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b2f4e0078bca4fc091e0d03aeedf447b_6 (1).jpg (109.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 06-18-2018, 05:08 PM   #44
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

der gaffo letting his inner Nazi out.

He couldn't help it.

PS - Russians (and Slavs generally) have been infested with anti-Semitism for centuries.
Old 06-28-2018, 07:22 PM   #45
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default let's hope it's changing...

US candidates critical of Israel face political attacks
#USPolitics

Criticising Israel in US politics is risky, but norms may be changing, analysts say

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/an...acks-615371190
Old 06-28-2018, 07:25 PM   #46
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default it'w unanimous! Next the Methodists!

US Presbyterian Church Votes Unanimously to Support BDS

June 27, 2018

https://www.palestinechronicle.com/u...o-support-bds/
Old 06-28-2018, 07:27 PM   #47
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DgiQ8f9WkAAXTZ_.jpg (51.1 KB, 9 views)
Old 07-01-2018, 10:50 AM   #48
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default breaking the siege of Gaza.

The Next Boat to Gaza

by Elizabeth Murray
June 2, 2018

https://jfp.freedomflotilla.org

Aboard the international solidarity boat Al-Awda, part of the Freedom Flotilla Coalition (FFC), we are a more motley crew than the passengers aboard the Minnow in the old US TV series McHale’s Navy: Among those who have joined us on one or more legs of the trip to Gaza are citizens of Spain, Israel, Norway, Malaysia, Canada (Indigenous), Denmark and the United States. Despite our diverse ages and backgrounds we have something important in common: Minds that comprehend the crimes and human rights violations being committed daily against the people of the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories; Hearts that feel deeply the pain of those whose basic freedoms have been denied for 70 years; and Consciences that want to find a nonviolent way to reach out to these people, right the wrongs of the Gaza blockade and achieve a measure of justice.

The legitimate political representatives of our governments have failed us in having the political and moral courage to secure peace and justice for a people facing 70 years of sustained, brutal political and economic subjugation by a foreign power, Israel. Thus, we act. The international Freedom Flotilla Coalition (FFC) sails again. This time the FFC will not attempt to deliver medical supplies or foodstuffs to the suffering people of Gaza - past experience with previous FFC missions indicates that such materials will likely never end up in Gaza, or will arrive in spoiled or damaged condition. Instead, the “Al-Awda” will deliver itself - a refurbished Norwegian fishing boat - as a solidarity offering to the fisherman of Gaza, who are shot at and harassed on a daily basis, prevented from feeding their families, and whose fishing boats are regularly seized and destroyed by Israel.

There is so much misery in Gaza that could easily be alleviated, since nearly all of it is either deliberately manufactured by Israel (such as the bombing of sewage plants, the electricity grid, Gaza harbor, the undrinkable water) or is an immediate by-product of Israeli policy (widespread post-traumatic stress disorder and associated mental illnesses, a spike in the rates of cancer, once extremely rare among Palestinians). The economic blockade, the restrictions on foodstuffs and construction materials, the travel bans, and the sealed borders are all aided and abetted by the Egyptian leader al-Sisi, a close ally of Netanyahu. Under al-Sisi the Rafah border to Egypt - the only non-Israeli outlet available to the Palestinians of Gaza seeking medical aid or travel abroad - is almost always closed. These blatant violations of human rights and the Geneva Convention have occurred with the complicit wink of the US and Europe, whose weapons manufacturers profit handsomely from their arms sales to Israel.

The relegation of Palestinians to a less-than-human status by Israel (with the complicity of the US and its European allies as well as Egypt, Saudi Arabia and smaller Gulf states who have a thinly veiled alliance with Tel Aviv) — in particular the inhabitants of Gaza, who are perpetually locked into an open-air prison and subject to the Israeli blockade, was noted by MIT professor Noam Chomsky after a visit to Gaza to attend an academic conference. In comments broadcast by Democracy Now on Nov. 14, 2012, Chomsky remarked:

“It’s kind of amazing and inspiring to see people managing somehow to survive as essentially caged animals subject to constant, random, sadistic punishment only to humiliate them; no pretext. They [the Palestinians] would like to have dignified lives, but the standard Israeli position is that they shouldn’t raise their heads.”

During our ports of call in Germany, visitors to the Al-Awda told us that many German politicians as well as ordinary Germans are reluctant to speak out against human rights abuses against Palestinians because they say that if they do, they will be branded as anti-Semitic and possibly have their lives and careers ruined by this smear. Listening to these German citizens express their solidarity with the FFC mission in passionate, yet hushed tones, one cannot but think back to the suppression of free speech by the Communist-era East German government that was fiercely enforced by the secret police known as the Stasi, and deplore that the practice of self-censorship has become widespread in what is supposed to be a free and democratic united Germany. It also underscores the powerful political pressure that Israel brings to bear on many European countries.

Shortly before we departed from Wilhelmshaven, Germany, we were visited by Georg, a human rights advocate and photographer affiliated with the “Bundesverband Arbeiterfotographie,” who made the 50-mile road trip from Bremen to take photos, express support and offer a generous personal donation to the Freedom Flotilla mission before rushing back to Bremen to collect his 9-year-old son from school. He said: "I came over as soon as I heard about you."

We were also blessed to meet Timo, a German trade union leader and youth organizer, who volunteered his time and talents to take care of some technical problems aboard the Al-Awda. Timo, who also hails from Bremen, spent an entire day driving around to half a dozen specialty maritime and hardware supply stores in Wilhelmshaven to help us obtain the proper parts; he then worked tirelessly until all was “shipshape” aboard the “Al-Awda.” When we offered to compensate him for his time and trouble, he refused, saying: “Let this be my small contribution toward peace."

Meanwhile, the Palestinian-German community in Wilhelmshaven showered us with gifts of home-made Palestinian delicacies and serenaded us with singing, dancing and playing of the oud, a classical Palestinian stringed instrument. They thanked us for making this journey, saying they only wish they could join us and return to their original homes and villages. Their love and affection for our mission is overwhelming.

Tonight in Amsterdam we will be feted by local peace and social justice activists who will host a dinner featuring traditional Palestinian food. After a very rough night at sea two nights ago en route to Amsterdam - during which the Al-Awda tossed and pitched amid enormous swells - we are grateful to be here in calm waters, enjoy freshwater showers, real bathrooms, and the warm hospitality of the local human rights community.

We have been met by peaceful, nonviolent groups of grassroots community supporters at every port of call thus far. We pray that we can approach Gaza harbor unimpeded, so that our supporters there can receive us as well.

From aboard the "Al-Awda" at the port in Amsterdam,

Elizabeth Murray
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15d7fe4c-13c8-4426-bb5d-964dff1b12a1.jpg (134.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 07-01-2018, 10:53 AM   #49
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Why aren't you on it, der gaffo?