The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2018, 03:28 PM   #76
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 18,194
Default

Yoda is correct. You can't make this s*** up.

Mueller is a cunning bastard. Say that for him.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:46 PM   #77
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,265

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Yoda is correct. You can't make this s*** up.

Mueller is a cunning bastard. Say that for him.
The fact you and Choda are on the same page so much of the time leads me to conclude that we in fact have 2 paranoid delusionals on the board not one.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:49 PM   #78
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 20,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
The fact you and Choda are on the same page so much of the time leads me to conclude that we in fact have 2 paranoid delusionals on the board not one.
Are you qualified to make such a diagnosis.

Does your IQ even reach three digits? I seriously doubt it.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:20 PM   #79
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 42,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
Are you qualified to make such a diagnosis.

Does your IQ even reach three digits? I seriously doubt it.
Tell us more about what itís like to live in Jurassic Park. I enjoyed that story
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:25 PM   #80
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Make the NFL Great Again

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,417

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Speaking of comprehension, isn't it about time those Russian sanctions went into effect?
Do you remember when Romney said Russia was our biggest threat and Obama told Romney that the 80ís wanted its foreign policy back and that the Cold War has been over for 20 years.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:27 PM   #81
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 75,676
Default

We have plenty of outstanding indictments and warrants for drug dealers from Columbia and Mexico (and other places). We had one for El Chapo and the Mexicans turned him over to us. We also have outstanding warrants for terrorists around the world.

Last edited by Rohirrim; 02-17-2018 at 04:29 PM..
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:28 PM   #82
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 75,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Do you remember when Romney said Russia was our biggest threat and Obama told Romney that the 80ís wanted its foreign policy back and that the Cold War has been over for 20 years.
So? Obama also didn't have 98% of Congress voting their approval for sanctions.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:31 PM   #83
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 18,194
Default

Ro thinks Russia will extradite the accused if we threaten more sanctions! Talk about delusional.

Do you think a Russian could get a fair trial in the US at this time?

From the posts here - -every one of you assumes they are guilty as charged. No need for evidence. Hey why bother with a trial?

Mueller is counting on this. Like I said, cunning.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:50 PM   #84
W*GS
Eppure si scalda
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 34,704
Default

Why aren't you living in Russia?

What's Venus?

Would you want to be on trial in Russia or the US?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #85
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 42,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Do you remember when Romney said Russia was our biggest threat and Obama told Romney that the 80ís wanted its foreign policy back and that the Cold War has been over for 20 years.
I donít think them corrupting Donald trump is what he meant. Though if he did, good for him. Though Iím not sure what this has to do with anything
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 06:13 PM   #86
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Make the NFL Great Again

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,417

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I donít think them corrupting Donald trump is what he meant. Though if he did, good for him. Though Iím not sure what this has to do with anything
You mean that Putin is laughing his ass off at Muller for indicting 13 Russians for creating fake Facebook accounts, knowing that absolutely nothing is going to happen. He left Mullet a nice little bread crumb trail for him to follow and as a matter of fact they are going really ramp it up for the midterms.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 06:40 PM   #87
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 31,950

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
You mean that Putin is laughing his ass off at Muller for indicting 13 Russians for creating fake Facebook accounts, knowing that absolutely nothing is going to happen. He left Mullet a nice little bread crumb trail for him to follow and as a matter of fact they are going really ramp it up for the midterms.
So the fact that Rump crying "WITCH HUNT!" and denying that the Russians had anything to do with our elections, that it was all a plot by the HRC forces to discredit him....has now been entirely disproven, doesn't bother you in the slightest, right?

Mueller doesn't have to prosecute any of these guys, and he clearly understood he wasn't going to. This was round 1, of several...and he has now entirely destroyed the GOP fake narrative that this was an Obama/Clinton plot suborned by a "deep state" attack on Rump. That fact ALONE, is all the justification needed to continue this investigation, because despite your obvious bull**** about fake Facebook accounts, this was a well designed intelligence operation by the Kremlin. We know for certain now they were behind this, and we also know the dictator and his henchmen were meeting in secret for months with these people. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure this out.

Rump is done. We may not get him with an impeachment because your GOP scumbags in congress are cowards, but we will get him, and the people supporting him, whether in the mid-terms or later, this will all come back on you, and it's going to be part of your party's historical legacy for the rest of this country's existence. You've entirely disgraced yourselves, and the legacy of the people you claim to hold in high esteem. You sold your souls to the devil himself, and he got the better end of the bargain.

For what?

So you could destroy the legacy of a black president.

Now...it's going to come back to bite you in the ass, and I can't wait to watch it happen.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:09 PM   #88
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Make the NFL Great Again

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,417

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
For what?

So you could destroy the legacy of a black president.

Now...it's going to come back to bite you in the ass, and I can't wait to watch it happen.
There you go, you always play the race card no matter the tread topic.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:26 PM   #89
elsid13
Lost In Space
 
elsid13's Avatar
 
Bůg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 22,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
One of the small potato's that Mueller was left with indicting was a small Russian caterer.

You always hear of the joke the FBI could indict a 'ham sandwich' if they wanted to.

Now Muller really has.

Here's to you Mueller .... bwhahahahaaaaaaa



.
The guy that you are referring to is called Putinís cook and is oligarch.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/16/w...t-mueller.html
elsid13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:26 PM   #90
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 42,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
You mean that Putin is laughing his ass off at Muller for indicting 13 Russians for creating fake Facebook accounts, knowing that absolutely nothing is going to happen. He left Mullet a nice little bread crumb trail for him to follow and as a matter of fact they are going really ramp it up for the midterms.
You really think thatís why mueller did it? He did it to clarify it as a crime so when collusion is established, they can link it to a crime

Do you really think heís an idiot? Read the indictment, it mentions contacts with people the grand jury knows about
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:33 PM   #91
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 31,950

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
There you go, you always play the race card no matter the tread topic.
Your entire party IS a race card.

I merely call the spade, the spade, and we both know why that pisses you off...don't we?

There is one reason your entire party has tossed their former ideology on many issues into the garbage, and is now backing this treasonous criminal, and it has nothing to do with taxes, economics, health care policy or military spending.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:42 PM   #92
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 75,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Ro thinks Russia will extradite the accused if we threaten more sanctions! Talk about delusional.

Do you think a Russian could get a fair trial in the US at this time?

From the posts here - -every one of you assumes they are guilty as charged. No need for evidence. Hey why bother with a trial?

Mueller is counting on this. Like I said, cunning.
Mueller is Gaffo's new Dr. Evil.



Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:21 PM   #93
Guess Who
Awesomeness
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 16,687

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
There is nothing that shows Trump colluded yet. Sounds like Russia was helping Bernie also, should he be investigated.
Of course not... yet..

As soon as Mueller points anything at Trump he knows his job is in jeopardy. He is getting all his ducks in a row. He will make no arrows point to Trump until after he interviews, Him, Kushner and John Jr.

I have no doubt Mueller and his team have all the information they need right not to indict Trump and associates. He will want to get their statements first before lowering the hammer.


Let's remember. Don JR. , Kushner and Manafort Met with Russians about getting stolen e mails from the DNC. All roads leads out from there. It will be glorious.

Last edited by Guess Who; 02-17-2018 at 09:23 PM..
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:36 PM   #94
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 18,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
You really think thatís why mueller did it? He did it to clarify it as a crime so when collusion is established, they can link it to a crime

Do you really think heís an idiot? Read the indictment, it mentions contacts with people the grand jury knows about
Mueller is far from an idiot. He has set things up so he won't have to present evidence in a courtroom. Indeed he won't even have to appear! He is brilliant in his deviousness.

Meanwhile, Putin and many Russians are laughing at all of the AmeriKKKan idiots who are hanging on Mueller's every word. They know there was no collusion by Trump. Indeed, if there was collusion it was by Hillary.

The Clintons were more than willing to take $$$$ from anyone. Their Clinton Foundation was the perfect pay to play vehicle.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:41 PM   #95
Pontius Pirate
I made a bad call Ripley
 
Pontius Pirate's Avatar
 
Easy Easy Kill Kill Lane Lane

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,394
Default

It’s all irrelevant due to BOFA
Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:47 PM   #96
Fear the Hawk
Ring of Famer
 
Fear the Hawk's Avatar
 
Proud member of the Deep State.

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Boredom Capital of the Universe (Everett, WA)
Posts: 5,748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Mueller is far from an idiot. He has set things up so he won't have to present evidence in a courtroom. Indeed he won't even have to appear! He is brilliant in his deviousness.

Meanwhile, Putin and many Russians are laughing at all of the AmeriKKKan idiots who are hanging on Mueller's every word. They know there was no collusion by Trump. Indeed, if there was collusion it was by Hillary.

The Clintons were more than willing to take $$$$ from anyone. Their Clinton Foundation was the perfect pay to play vehicle.
I'm not a lawyer, but I would expect a trial in absential. I'm pretty sure that means presenting evidence in a court of law.

Last edited by Fear the Hawk; 02-17-2018 at 09:50 PM..
Fear the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:01 PM   #97
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 31,950

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Of course not... yet..

As soon as Mueller points anything at Trump he knows his job is in jeopardy. He is getting all his ducks in a row. He will make no arrows point to Trump until after he interviews, Him, Kushner and John Jr.

I have no doubt Mueller and his team have all the information they need right not to indict Trump and associates. He will want to get their statements first before lowering the hammer.


Let's remember. Don JR. , Kushner and Manafort Met with Russians about getting stolen e mails from the DNC. All roads leads out from there. It will be glorious.
Did you notice how coy Rosenstein was in his announcement? He almost went out of his way to emphasize that nothing in THIS indictment points to willing collusion on the part of any US citizen. Rump's dumb ass seized on that to pretend it exonerates him, but nothing could be further from the truth...because Mueller's nowhere near done with this yet. He's just keeping his powder dry...for now.

I'm thinking he'll launch the really good stuff in the thick of the summer campaign season...making it very difficult for Rump to provoke a crisis by firing him, and thus creating a whole new disaster for GOP vermin up for re-election.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:15 PM   #98
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 82,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Do you remember when Romney said Russia was our biggest threat and Obama told Romney that the 80ís wanted its foreign policy back and that the Cold War has been over for 20 years.
Was Romney referring to cyberattacks or attempts to interfere with elections?

You make this too easy.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:15 PM   #99
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 29,959

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Show me the 40 million dollar house Hillary sold for 100m to a Russian oligarch. A house he never planned to move into

Enough of the “but hillary!” Kim Kardashian is currently president and it’s hilsrious you can’t seem to realize that
As if you'd be up for a Clinton Impeachment given your dream alternative.

You'd be singing every praise like the worst MAGAneer in the crowd.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:17 PM   #100
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 82,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
As if you'd be up for a Clinton Impeacment given your dream alternative.
TRump has already met the standards for impeachment your Rethugs established for Clinton.

Are you therefore up for a tRump impeachment?

That's what I thought.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Denver Broncos