The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Other Sports Discussion > MLB
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2016, 12:31 PM   #1151
sgbfan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
I'm still salty about the M's refusing to trade Walker to the Yankees without a king's ransom and then they do this.
You screwed us with Montero, we wanted something to make up for it.
sgbfan is offline  
Old 11-24-2016, 10:09 PM   #1152
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,828
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbfan View Post
You screwed us with Montero, we wanted something to make up for it.
We gave you guys something in the Ackley trade.

Besides, it's not the Yankees fault that Montero decided he wanted to become a fat ass after the trade.
Sanchez is doing what Montero was supposed to do.
IndelibleScribe is offline  
Old 11-27-2016, 01:30 AM   #1153
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,828
Default

Hmm...the MLB is willing to eliminate the forfeiture of draft picks to sign a FA in the next CBA if the MLBPA will agree to an international draft.

That would be ****ing sweet as hell for bigger market clubs. Makes no sense to lose a draft pick for signing a FA.
IndelibleScribe is offline  
Old 11-28-2016, 06:12 PM   #1154
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

The Mariners give up on Alex Jackson, the sixth overall pick of the 2014 amateur draft.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Mariners?src=hash">#Mariners</a> acquire RHP Rob Whalen &amp; RHP Max Povse from Atlanta in exchange for OF Alex Jackson &amp; a PTBNL. <br><br>Read: <a href="https://t.co/YVVqjDSR1h">https://t.co/YVVqjDSR1h</a> <a href="https://t.co/7nzw45XtEp">pic.twitter.com/7nzw45XtEp</a></p>&mdash; MarinersPR (@MarinersPR) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarinersPR/status/803418655933362177">November 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
balero is online now  
Old 11-28-2016, 06:21 PM   #1155
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
Hmm...the MLB is willing to eliminate the forfeiture of draft picks to sign a FA in the next CBA if the MLBPA will agree to an international draft.

That would be ****ing sweet as hell for bigger market clubs. Makes no sense to lose a draft pick for signing a FA.
Brian Cashman wasn't a fan of the old CBA either.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/24/one-hot...-cba-concerns/
balero is online now  
Old 11-28-2016, 06:23 PM   #1156
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Owners have backed off the international draft as a requirement for a new collective-bargaining agreement.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/803392044597121024">November 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Owners’ willingness to back off international draft stemmed from desire to move talks forward. Has yet to achieve desired effect.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/803404870984302592">November 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
balero is online now  
Old 11-28-2016, 06:26 PM   #1157
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To advance colleague Clark Spencer's story, per source, Marlins giving Edinson Volquez two years and $22 M.</p>&mdash; Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) <a href="https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status/803413802096148480">November 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
balero is online now  
Old 11-28-2016, 09:52 PM   #1158
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,828
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balero View Post
The Mariners give up on Alex Jackson, the sixth overall pick of the 2014 amateur draft.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Mariners?src=hash">#Mariners</a> acquire RHP Rob Whalen &amp; RHP Max Povse from Atlanta in exchange for OF Alex Jackson &amp; a PTBNL. <br><br>Read: <a href="https://t.co/YVVqjDSR1h">https://t.co/YVVqjDSR1h</a> <a href="https://t.co/7nzw45XtEp">pic.twitter.com/7nzw45XtEp</a></p>&mdash; MarinersPR (@MarinersPR) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarinersPR/status/803418655933362177">November 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
The Mariners were pretty damn bad at drafting and developing players. Hopefully that changes under the new regime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balero View Post
Brian Cashman wasn't a fan of the old CBA either.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/24/one-hot...-cba-concerns/
He was not. He made that clear on several occasions, similar to how he dislikes that revenue sharing is not forced to be put back into the teams.
IndelibleScribe is offline  
Old 11-29-2016, 11:17 AM   #1159
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Cespedes back to <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Mets?src=hash">#Mets</a>.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/803677430078550016">November 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Cespedes deal expected to be four year, $110M.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/803678662163828736">November 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
balero is online now  
Old 11-29-2016, 11:37 AM   #1160
strafen
Karma
 
strafen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 16,273

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balero View Post
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Cespedes back to <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Mets?src=hash">#Mets</a>.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/803677430078550016">November 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Cespedes deal expected to be four year, $110M.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/803678662163828736">November 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
$110 million? Really?
I don't think he deserves that kind of money
strafen is offline  
Old 11-29-2016, 12:15 PM   #1161
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strafen View Post
$110 million? Really?
I don't think he deserves that kind of money
It's a thin free agent market so Yoenis Cespedes and Edwin Encarnacion stand alone for teams that are looking for impact bats.

I agree all $100-million deals are risky propositions for age 30 and older players.

But this is the big market Mets, they are built to win now around that young staff, and their offense desperately needs Cespedes, who was sixth among MLB outfielders in 2016 in weighted runs created-plus (136).

It's not often that a team locks up a prized free agent at age 31 and is only on the hook for four years. Cespedes even agreed to a shorter term because he really wanted to be a Met.
balero is online now  
Old 11-29-2016, 07:54 PM   #1162
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,828
Default

So very glad it was the Mets and not the Yankees. Though if he was a Yankee FA I would probably be happy if he re-signed despite the price.
IndelibleScribe is offline  
Old 11-30-2016, 03:13 PM   #1163
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Draft-pick compensation idea in play in CBA talks, per source: Rather than lose a pick for signing a qualifying offer free agent . . .</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/804071579911147520">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">. . . a wealthy revenue-sharing payor would slide back, say, five slots in draft. So, if <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Dodgers?src=hash">#Dodgers</a> signed QO FA, picking at No. 25 . . .</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/804071585095237632">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">. . . They would fall back to No. 30, a less onerous penalty than losing a pick. Again, this is simply a proposal, an idea being discussed.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/804071592032608256">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">On draft-pick compensation idea just mentioned: Less wealthy teams that sign qualifying-offer FA presumably would not lose pick or position.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/804072527052099586">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One more thing: Teams that lose qualifying-offer free agents presumably would continue to get pick; indirect compensation. It’s all fluid.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/804073460863553536">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
balero is online now  
Old 11-30-2016, 03:35 PM   #1164
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Andrew McCutchen will be wearing a different uniform in spring training.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Important distinction on Andrew McCutchen -- Pirates aren't sitting back, taking calls. Been the aggressors, offering him to teams.</p>&mdash; Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/804073825386319886">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
balero is online now  
Old 11-30-2016, 03:44 PM   #1165
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,828
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balero View Post
Andrew McCutchen will be wearing a different uniform in spring training.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Important distinction on Andrew McCutchen -- Pirates aren't sitting back, taking calls. Been the aggressors, offering him to teams.</p>&mdash; Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/804073825386319886">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Even though he had a down year, I wouldn't mind him in Pinstripes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balero View Post
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Draft-pick compensation idea in play in CBA talks, per source: Rather than lose a pick for signing a qualifying offer free agent . . .</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/804071579911147520">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">. . . a wealthy revenue-sharing payor would slide back, say, five slots in draft. So, if <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Dodgers?src=hash">#Dodgers</a> signed QO FA, picking at No. 25 . . .</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/804071585095237632">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">. . . They would fall back to No. 30, a less onerous penalty than losing a pick. Again, this is simply a proposal, an idea being discussed.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/804071592032608256">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">On draft-pick compensation idea just mentioned: Less wealthy teams that sign qualifying-offer FA presumably would not lose pick or position.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/804072527052099586">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One more thing: Teams that lose qualifying-offer free agents presumably would continue to get pick; indirect compensation. Itís all fluid.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/804073460863553536">November 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Still stupid. Just let teams keep their picks, the game is flush with money right now, there are no truly "poor" teams, only cheap owners.
IndelibleScribe is offline  
Old 11-30-2016, 03:59 PM   #1166
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
Even though he had a down year, I wouldn't mind him in Pinstripes.

Still stupid. Just let teams keep their picks, the game is flush with money right now, there are no truly "poor" teams, only cheap owners.
McCutchen had an .852 OPS after Aug. 1. He sat down for three days in early August for a mental break and it seemed to work.

The Pirates are Exhibit A of cheap owners. What a bad message to send to Gerrit Cole, Starling Marte, Gregory Polanco, you can be the icon of the franchise, do everything right and you're getting shipped out after a down year.
balero is online now  
Old 11-30-2016, 04:30 PM   #1167
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,828
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balero View Post
McCutchen had an .852 OPS after Aug. 1. He sat down for three days in early August for a mental break and it seemed to work.

The Pirates are Exhibit A of cheap owners. What a bad message to send to Gerrit Cole, Starling Marte, Gregory Polanco, you can be the icon of the franchise, do everything right and you're getting shipped out after a down year.
Indeed it has to do with being cheap but McCutchen was the first superstar they had in years and also they did pay him.
The Pirates have a stocked system and OFers who can take over for him.
IndelibleScribe is offline  
Old 11-30-2016, 05:05 PM   #1168
GoneFishin'
Ring of Famer
 
GoneFishin''s Avatar
 
Longtime listener first time caller

Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 7,480

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balero View Post
It's a thin free agent market so Yoenis Cespedes and Edwin Encarnacion stand alone for teams that are looking for impact bats.

I agree all $100-million deals are risky propositions for age 30 and older players.

But this is the big market Mets, they are built to win now around that young staff, and their offense desperately needs Cespedes, who was sixth among MLB outfielders in 2016 in weighted runs created-plus (136).

It's not often that a team locks up a prized free agent at age 31 and is only on the hook for four years. Cespedes even agreed to a shorter term because he really wanted to be a Met.
I agree. Plus it would have really hurt to lose him to the Nats.
GoneFishin' is offline  
Old 11-30-2016, 05:50 PM   #1169
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
Indeed it has to do with being cheap but McCutchen was the first superstar they had in years and also they did pay him.
The Pirates have a stocked system and OFers who can take over for him.
It's a sensible move for baseball, but bad for business.

Top 10-15 overall prospect Austin Meadows being nearly ready is the primary motivation for the Pirates shopping McCutchen. They also have Josh Bell that can split time at a corner OF spot and 1B. Pittsburgh is one of the most creative, forward thinking organizations out there in terms of getting bang for its buck, being on the cutting edge of what the industry is doing.

But they are selling low on McCutchen and trading the town's most favorite player probably since Willie Stargell. The Pirates fans deserve better. The Pirates ranked fifth in MLB in local TV ratings. This town loves their Bucs. Even with beautiful PNC Park to draw fans in droves, this franchise hasn't changed a bit since the 1992-93 winter when management tore down a three-time division winner.

For that reason, they're No. 3 in the Steel City behind the Steelers and Penguins despite 1979, 1971 and 1960.
balero is online now  
Old 11-30-2016, 05:59 PM   #1170
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,828
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balero View Post
It's a sensible move for baseball, but bad for business.

Top 10-15 overall prospect Austin Meadows being nearly ready is the primary motivation for the Pirates shopping McCutchen. They also have Josh Bell that can split time at a corner OF spot and 1B. Pittsburgh is one of the most creative, forward thinking organizations out there in terms of getting bang for its buck, being on the cutting edge of what the industry is doing.

But they are selling low on McCutchen and trading the town's most favorite player probably since Willie Stargell. The Pirates fans deserve better. The Pirates ranked fifth in MLB in local TV ratings. This town loves their Bucs. Even with beautiful PNC Park to draw fans in droves, this franchise hasn't changed a bit since the 1992-93 winter when management tore down a three-time division winner.

For that reason, they're No. 3 in the Steel City behind the Steelers and Penguins despite 1979, 1971 and 1960.
Pittsburgh seems to have a fan base that tends to demand dedication from the ownership if they are going to fully support them.
The Pirates indeed do not show that.
IndelibleScribe is offline  
Old 11-30-2016, 06:04 PM   #1171
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

CBA agreement has been reached between players, owners.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2016/1...agreement.html
balero is online now  
Old 11-30-2016, 06:11 PM   #1172
balero
The Big Fellow
 
balero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There will be free-agent compensation, but with a draft pick that isn't a 1st rounder</p>&mdash; Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) <a href="https://twitter.com/JonHeyman/status/804144687405735936">December 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
balero is online now  
Old 11-30-2016, 06:22 PM   #1173
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,828
Default

Quote:
The qualifying offer system has been another area of some uncertainty, and it seems there are some final details to work through there. A source tells Rosenthal (via Twitter) that the sides are “trying to shuffle around [the] loss of [a] first[-round] pick with [a] player getting [a] deal of $50MM or more.” While it’s a bit difficult to know just what that means, it sounds as if draft compensation could be tied to the ultimate price the market puts on a player. Meanwhile, Jon Morosi of MLB Network tweets that first-rounders won’t be sacrificed in signings of QO-declining players, which would seem to suggest a somewhat different approach.
This will be interesting.
IndelibleScribe is offline  
Old 11-30-2016, 06:24 PM   #1174
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,828
Default

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Free agent compensation must be paid by teams over the tax threshold only, is the word (w/ draft pick below 1st round)</p>&mdash; Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) <a href="https://twitter.com/JonHeyman/status/804147961009684482">December 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The smaller market clubs are going to b**** up a storm on this.
IndelibleScribe is offline  
Old 11-30-2016, 06:44 PM   #1175
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Greed is good

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 39,828
Default

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Turns out draft-pick compensation won't disappear. Teams over threshold lose a 2nd- &amp; 5th-round pick. Under threshold: lose 3rd-round pick.</p>&mdash; Jayson Stark (@jaysonst) <a href="https://twitter.com/jaysonst/status/804151936601751552">December 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Worth it! So SO SO SO SO WORTH IT!
Sign AWAY!
IndelibleScribe is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:28 PM.


Denver Broncos