The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2014, 10:44 AM   #376
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
bro tears does not = lady

I'm talking about the squeekyness and general overall ******ry. You know exactly what I mean.
With all this gay talk for a second I thought your screenname was rimranger.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:50 AM   #377
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
With all this gay talk for a second I thought your screenname was rimranger.
remember only clockwise brah! Counter clockwise is only reserved for when in Australia.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:54 AM   #378
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
remember only clockwise brah! Counter clockwise is only reserved for when in Australia.
a whole new meaning to the term down under.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:57 AM   #379
Rabb
Ring of Famer

Liking or disliking what they showed isn't even my issue. It's the really neat and super funny gay jokes and corresponding names like pillow biter, rimranger, queers, etc. that really get to me here.

I know I am going to get flamed for making a comparison here, but if someone started throwing out slurs over some race stereotype this badly there would be a **** storm...just look at the Sterling thread.

All I know is, I am disappointed with some of the people here...not that it makes a difference. But it is sad to me. I'd say the same thing about a racial or gender topic as well. Anyway, is what it is I guess.
Rabb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:03 AM   #380
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
Liking or disliking what they showed isn't even my issue. It's the really neat and super funny gay jokes and corresponding names like pillow biter, rimranger, queers, etc. that really get to me here.

I know I am going to get flamed for making a comparison here, but if someone started throwing out slurs over some race stereotype this badly there would be a **** storm...just look at the Sterling thread.

All I know is, I am disappointed with some of the people here...not that it makes a difference. But it is sad to me. I'd say the same thing about a racial or gender topic as well. Anyway, is what it is I guess.
Why only race or sexual preference? What about fat, skinny, ugly, stupid, religious, this or that? I mean cmon pictures of women will get blasted around here for having pointy elbows and i don't see you coming on the board to let everyone know how bummed you are about it.

Sorry you feel let down. Maybe Micheal Sam can come give you a backrub lol!

In other words lighten up Nancy! It's not like I am outside his house calling him the pillow biting rimranger. It's just a joke from the Game Of Thrones lol.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:07 AM   #381
Rabb
Ring of Famer

Wow, ok.

Since all I can do is put you on ignore, because you are right you can say whatever you want, that is what I will do.

You're an ignorant piece of ****. Never mind the moderator on this very site that allows you to share your point of view, who is proudly homosexual and I am sure won't even say a word about most of this to anyone. I'm sure we've all made one of our own feel real peachy about being here and right at home.

You're a ****ing joke.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:21 AM   #382
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

I'm already tired of M. Sam...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:21 AM   #383
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

And the headline on DRUDGE REPORT (followed by a picture of that kiss):

Michael Sam: Is emotional kiss exactly what some NFL teams were afraid of?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Sports/...were-afraid-of

See here's the thing all of you "progressives" don't understand. That kiss was absolutely DIGUSTING. It turns my stomach. I'd rather masturbate with sand paper than KISS A GUY. And I'd be willing to wager that most men feel the same way I do (7 out of 10 minimum).So why is the media covering this with such enthusiasm? (Fat people shouldn't kiss in public either.)

But should Sam be discriminated against in terms of employment opportunities because I find his attraction to other men absolutely abhorrent? NO.

Anyhow, there's something about him in interviews and his reaction to getting Drafted that leads me to believe that he's not really that mentally tough. I bet he winds up on IR at some point this season if he plays even a single regular season down at all. It's one thing to be coddled by a bunch of college football coaches and progressives at a state university; it's quite another to be in the testosterone filled football lockeroom where no one is going to be there to tend to his delicate senses when the term for a "pile of sticks" is mentioned repeatedly...Is Goodell ready for the PC fallout?

Last edited by txtebow; 05-11-2014 at 11:28 AM..
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:25 AM   #384
GreatBronco16
Ring of Famer

Deadbeat Coach

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:

Never mind the moderator on this very site that allows you to share your point of view, who is proudly homosexual

You're a ****ing joke.

So since we have a gay moderator, that means non gays should not be allowed to voice their opinion on this forum? I think the ****ing joke is you.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:33 AM   #385
Rabb
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
So since we have a gay moderator, that means non gays should not be allowed to voice their opinion on this forum? I think the ****ing joke is you.
Because that is exactly what I said. Are you seriously too stupid to understand voicing an opinion versus using derogatory and probably offensive names?

I'd expect the same thing in respect to Blue in regards to women if it bothered her.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:35 AM   #386
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Watch out everyone, we got the posting police here...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:36 AM   #387
Rabb
Ring of Famer

Sigh, ok. Just backing away, don't want to cause anymore drama than it appears I have.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:54 AM   #388
Flacko
UDFA

3x Champions

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shane Ray

If someone finds the broadcast of Sam's draft disgusting, that's their right. Just like it is Sam's right to be gay. You can't praise the guy for coming out of the closet and than bash somebody who's unfamiliar with it.
Flacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:54 AM   #389
F.N.
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
Is Archer81, a top, bottom or versatile?
F.N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:00 PM   #390
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Sigh, ok. Just backing away, don't want to cause anymore drama than it appears I have.
Good idea. You are wrong and might as well let it go before you look silly.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:04 PM   #391
manchambo
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
And the headline on DRUDGE REPORT (followed by a picture of that kiss):

Michael Sam: Is emotional kiss exactly what some NFL teams were afraid of?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Sports/...were-afraid-of

See here's the thing all of you "progressives" don't understand. That kiss was absolutely DIGUSTING. It turns my stomach. I'd rather masturbate with sand paper than KISS A GUY. And I'd be willing to wager that most men feel the same way I do (7 out of 10 minimum).So why is the media covering this with such enthusiasm? (Fat people shouldn't kiss in public either.)

But should Sam be discriminated against in terms of employment opportunities because I find his attraction to other men absolutely abhorrent? NO.

Anyhow, there's something about him in interviews and his reaction to getting Drafted that leads me to believe that he's not really that mentally tough. I bet he winds up on IR at some point this season if he plays even a single regular season down at all. It's one thing to be coddled by a bunch of college football coaches and progressives at a state university; it's quite another to be in the testosterone filled football lockeroom where no one is going to be there to tend to his delicate senses when the term for a "pile of sticks" is mentioned repeatedly...Is Goodell ready for the PC fallout?
What small minded bigots don't understand is that heterosexual progressives also are turned off by homsexual sex. But somehow they have developed a worldview that's tolerant enough to allow people to exist in public even if they wouldn't themselves want to participate in their activities.

Him getting drafted and the coverage was a historic and encouraging sign. The discussion in the last few pages here are just sad.
manchambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:06 PM   #392
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Until you can be made fun of without caring, you haven't accepted yourself.

We fight discrimination and violence not jokes, humor, satire, or disparging comments.

It's fine to say pillowbiter in certain situations. Would i run into a gay marraige and yell pillow biters? hell no I wouldn't. That would be infringing on someones right to try and be happy. If i was at a gay marraige and I knew the couple well enough would I make a joke? hell yeah.

On an internet forum you can't really infringe on anyone. It's just a free speech zone where all ideas and comments should be allowed unless the cross a line of making threats or trying to attack someone in the real world etc etc.

Until your group, race or religion can be made fun of without you caring you haven't fully arrived at being mainstream IMO. White people are there for the most part until they start being gay lol.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:09 PM   #393
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
What small minded bigots don't understand is that heterosexual progressives also are turned off by homsexual sex. But somehow they have developed a worldview that's tolerant enough to allow people to exist in public even if they wouldn't themselves want to participate in their activities.

Him getting drafted and the coverage was a historic and encouraging sign. The discussion in the last few pages here are just sad.
So in your mind you are thinking GROSS! but you just tune it out because you want to be tolerant to let them exist.

How is that much different from someone who says do what you want but I am going to make fun of you for it lol. Seriously we are talking about making jokes. Not someone saying this person should have harm come to them, not play football, or should be beaten etc etc.

It's just some harmless jokes. Like i said if your group can't take a joke you have a long ways to go.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:09 PM   #394
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter

Quote:
Until you can be made fun of without caring, you haven't accepted yourself.

We fight discrimination and violence not jokes, humor, satire, or disparging comments.

It's fine to say pillowbiter in certain situations. Would i run into a gay marraige and yell pillow biters? hell no I wouldn't. That would be infringing on someones right to try and be happy. If i was at a gay marraige and I knew the couple well enough would I make a joke? hell yeah.

On an internet forum you can't really infringe on anyone. It's just a free speech zone where all ideas and comments should be allowed unless the cross a line of making threats or trying to attack someone in the real world etc etc.

Until your group, race or religion can be made fun of without you caring you haven't fully arrived at being mainstream IMO. White people are there for the most part until they start being gay lol.
So as long as you are saying hateful things anonymously on a message board where you don't have to take any responsibility for the things you put out there, or worry about who you might be offending, then it's cool... Got it.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:10 PM   #395
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Mancambo is saying we are small minded bigots, and he is a large minded bigot.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:13 PM   #396
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks

[QUOTE=txtebow;4110137]So why is the media covering this with such enthusiasm?[/qoute]Why are you posting about it with such enthusiasm?

Quote:
Anyhow, there's something about him in interviews and his reaction to getting Drafted that leads me to believe that he's not really that mentally tough.
You clearly know nothing about the kid. Before he came out at Mizzou, a teammate made some derogatory comments about gays, and Sam called him out in front of the whole locker room; telling the whole team that if anyone had an issue with a gay man they could let him know and they could settle any issues.

Quote:
It's one thing to be coddled by a bunch of college football coaches and progressives at a state university; it's quite another to be in the testosterone filled football lockeroom where no one is going to be there to tend to his delicate senses when the term for a "pile of sticks" is mentioned repeatedly...Is Goodell ready for the PC fallout?
This is laughable.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:15 PM   #397
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
So as long as you are saying hateful things anonymously on a message board where you don't have to take any responsibility for the things you put out there, or worry about who you might be offending, then it's cool... Got it.
Exactly. On stage in comedy = OK because it's a forum people should expect it. Same with on the internet on a message board. Same with lots of arenas that are marketplace of ideas type areas.

But for instance going up to someone at work everyday and harrassing them would cross a line. You are actively trying to go out of your way to stop another person from pursuing happiness.

glad you at least get it, even though you still don't. Sorry but making a few jokes is not a big deal. I bet you do it all the time and have just for some reason decided gays are no off limits.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:17 PM   #398
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

unbelievable that a few jokes can't be made without people going PC all over the place.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #399
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

[QUOTE=Dedhed;4110192]
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
So why is the media covering this with such enthusiasm?[/qoute]Why are you posting about it with such enthusiasm?

You clearly know nothing about the kid. Before he came out at Mizzou, a teammate made some derogatory comments about gays, and Sam called him out in front of the whole locker room; telling the whole team that if anyone had an issue with a gay man they could let him know and they could settle any issues.

This is laughable.
Let Sam call out someone in an NFL locker room...he will be ostracized so quickly Goodell and the Rams will have nothing left but the shell of an already overly sensitive man to try and resuscitate. Think Johnathan Martin x 100. Mark my words...He will be placed on IR as a courtesy while he deals with "issues" as Jeff Fisher will put it (repeatedly) in press conferences in this 2014 season.......He was a productive college player with below average athletic measurables, add that to what I've seen in his interviews and he is destined to come up short as a contributor to the Rams.....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:25 PM   #400
manchambo
Ring of Famer

Quote:
So in your mind you are thinking GROSS! but you just tune it out because you want to be tolerant to let them exist.

How is that much different from someone who says do what you want but I am going to make fun of you for it lol. Seriously we are talking about making jokes. Not someone saying this person should have harm come to them, not play football, or should be beaten etc etc.

It's just some harmless jokes. Like i said if your group can't take a joke you have a long ways to go.
First, I don't think it's "gross." It's just not what I'm into. And I don't have to tune anything out to view Sam as a human being just like me and be happy for him.

But the comments on here are not just jokes. The comment I was responding to specifically said that the fact Sam cried exactly like others did, and kissed his partner exactly like others did, means he will never make it in the league.
manchambo is offline   Reply With Quote