The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2014, 01:44 AM   #351
Hotwheelz
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
Dude I get it. Some guys like smoking rod. Ok. Let them marry and be miserable like most married couples. I could care less.I have gay friends that dont blast it to everyone they see. If they are gonna make us watch that garbage, doesnt espn owe us a lesbian soccer girls 69 at this point?
No, you ****ing moron. ESPN wanted to have cameras there because, like it or not, this is history. A historically oppressed and maligned minority is breaking a major barrier and gaining access (while being open about it) to a machu/caveman sport. The biggest sports network in the planet, which boasts a predominately straight male demographic, feels comfortable broadcasting a gay interracial couple doing things couples do despite the fact that homophobic bigots like you still exist. That means that you are in the minority. Society is moving forward and you are being left behind. That feels so good to the rest of us.
Hotwheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:55 AM   #352
Enter The Dragon
Still Not A Playa

Football Jesus

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shane MF Ray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwheelz View Post
No, you ****ing moron. ESPN wanted to have cameras there because, like it or not, this is history. A historically oppressed and maligned minority is breaking a major barrier and gaining access (while being open about it) to a machu/caveman sport. The biggest sports network in the planet, which boasts a predominately straight male demographic, feels comfortable broadcasting a gay interracial couple doing things couples do despite the fact that homophobic bigots like you still exist. That means that you are in the minority. Society is moving forward and you are being left behind. That feels so good to the rest of us.
If youre gay its ok dude.
Enter The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:22 AM   #353
extralife
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Pushed down everyones throats on national tv? Nope. In private? DGAF
he was at his own private party you moron. get over yourself. straight people "shove" straitness "down everyone's throats" all the time. people ****ing and loving is only classified as political in the first place because you and your ilk are irrational.
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:45 AM   #354
WABronco
WE SUCK AGAIN

All dat force

Quote:
You give me a massive hard on
WABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:46 AM   #355
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
very glad you decided to continue years of spamming garbage posts for this important, insightful comment.
Your award for posts to internet message boards that change the world is on its way. For your important and insightful comments we commend thee.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:08 AM   #356
Flacko
UDFA

3x Champions

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shane Ray

Who cares if he likes dingalings. It would be awesome if he wore #69.

Although, it is awkward seeing straight couples make-out in public. Let alone two men.

Last edited by Flacko; 05-11-2014 at 03:10 AM..
Flacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 05:01 AM   #357
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

He has to make the team and play. I have some Ram fan friends that will be fun to tease. Probably by them both Sam jerseys but in the female style lol!
Old 05-11-2014, 05:04 AM   #358
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacko View Post
Who cares if he likes dingalings. It would be awesome if he wore #69.

Although, it is awkward seeing straight couples make-out in public. Let alone two men.
I don't care but i refuse to be told what I can and can't make fun of. This board has a way of doing that. One day it's that is wrong cutthemdown! how could you joke about that...the next day people are making fun of a plane crash.

What makes gays so special you can't make fun of them? We make fun of fat people, funny looking people, religious people, republicans, democrats, bald people, people who **** goats, chickens. Straight people get made fun of for funny things they do in relationships and sex right?

**** that if i want to say someone is a pillowbiter that is a harmless joke. It's stupid to get upset about it.
Old 05-11-2014, 06:21 AM   #359
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwheelz View Post
Well said.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 06:22 AM   #360
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks

Quote:
...and the idiot's response...
Old 05-11-2014, 07:42 AM   #361
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter

Quote:
He's not the one calling himself Enter the Dragon.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:50 AM   #362
Kaylore
Three Lombardis

This one's for Pat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I actually don't believe that to prove you aren't a bigot you have to be ok with watching every couple in the world making out. I'm not a big public kissing guy anyway. I also think two dude's making out is kind of gross. I also think two old people of any gender combination making out is gross. That doesn't mean I don't think they should be allowed to. It's their right to make out and it's my right not to enjoy watching it.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:06 AM   #363
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k

Since 1986

The cake thing was weird. And it would be weird for a straight couple too.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:24 AM   #364
GreatBronco16
Ring of Famer

Deadbeat Coach

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I actually don't believe that to prove you aren't a bigot you have to be ok with watching every couple in the world making out. I'm not a big public kissing guy anyway. I also think two dude's making out is kind of gross. I also think two old people of any gender combination making out is gross. That doesn't mean I don't think they should be allowed to. It's their right to make out and it's my right not to enjoy watching it.
Well said. But just be careful of the gay police in here.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:43 AM   #365
Punisher
Drunk Elway our savior

97,98,2015 Champs WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
It would of been better if he put the cake on his ass
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:53 AM   #366
Bronc0guy
Hard hat & lunch pail guy

Repeat City

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

I didn't really think it was necessary to show it 10 times in an hour long viewing of sportscenter. Of course they have the right to kiss each other, rub cake all over each other and do whatever the hell else they want to. I can't help but think that was a little over the top as far as ESPN trying to cram it down our throats. To me, it's just odd seeing two grown men make out on national television, especially on a sports network. That doesn't make me a bigot, I have nothing against gay people. It's just not something you see every day, and I personally have never even seen anything like that happen in person. Welcome to west Texas I guess..
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:58 AM   #367
KevinJames
HE-MANuel Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Exactly my point I don't care if they share a kiss, but that cake **** was over the top and disgusting.

If a straight couple (girl and dude) did it there would be more people making a big deal about it and lets be honest you know they would, but now since some gay dude did it they were "sharing a moment" its okay.

such a double standard its not even funny.
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:05 AM   #368
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
I didn't really think it was necessary to show it 10 times in an hour long viewing of sportscenter. Of course they have the right to kiss each other, rub cake all over each other and do whatever the hell else they want to. I can't help but think that was a little over the top as far as ESPN trying to cram it down our throats. To me, it's just odd seeing two grown men make out on national television, especially on a sports network. That doesn't make me a bigot, I have nothing against gay people. It's just not something you see every day, and I personally have never even seen anything like that happen in person. Welcome to west Texas I guess..
I agree, but it is newsworthy for the bolded part of your comment. It's not just something you don't see every day, it's something that's never been seen. I get weirded out by man on man PDA too, but that doesn't invalidate the historic element of the event.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:07 AM   #369
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

So now that he's been drafted does he "trade up" his current "partner" for another "partner"? I bet ESPN and TMZ will be stalking Sam incessantly to find out...
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:55 AM   #370
Kaylore
Three Lombardis

This one's for Pat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
Well said. But just be careful of the gay police in here.
And that's the part that bothers me. It's like they want everyone to not merely accept it but derive personal enjoyment out of it. It's the same problem I have with militant vegetarians. It's not enough that they not eat meat. They need everyone else to not eat it too.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:14 AM   #371
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

queers don't bother me, neither do the tears or kissing.... but jesus tap dancing christ do you really have to be such a lady. You're a football player bro, nut up.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:28 AM   #372
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter

Quote:
And that's the part that bothers me. It's like they want everyone to not merely accept it but derive personal enjoyment out of it. It's the same problem I have with militant vegetarians. It's not enough that they not eat meat. They need everyone else to not eat it too.
To be fair, most people weren't complaining about someone just not personally enjoying it, it was someone who felt the need to go out of their way to call it ****ing disgusting and imply that it was somehow a horrible thing. I'm not a vegetarian but I also don't go around saying "OMG, just eating spinach and celery? WTF!! That's the sickest thing ever, you so are so disgusting!" which is just as bad IMO as a vegetarian needing everyone else to be one too.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:33 AM   #373
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks

Quote:
I think that's a terrible analogy. Vegetarians tend to be sanctimonious and often loudly try to convert meat eaters. That is hardly the case with homosexuals.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:34 AM   #374
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
queers don't bother me, neither do the tears or kissing.... but jesus tap dancing christ do you really have to be such a lady. You're a football player bro, nut up.
Did you say the same thing when Clowney (and just about every top 5 pick) was bawling his eyes out?
Old 05-11-2014, 10:39 AM   #375
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
Did you say the same thing when Clowney (and just about every top 5 pick) was bawling his eyes out?
bro tears does not = lady

I'm talking about the squeekyness and general overall ******ry. You know exactly what I mean.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote