The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2016, 12:24 PM   #3626
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jamal Charles

i always thought the faceless man was the creepy girl.
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 12:26 PM   #3627
DHallblows
Ring of Famer

scio me nihil scire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jamaal Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
Only thing I will complain about is how in the first few seasons of the show they made it seem that only the richest of the rich could afford a Faceless Man. Now a back up B actress can? I'm curious as to whether this is some sort of test regarding "justice" of some sort but I know they don't really have any value in that
Well I'd imagine part of the thinking is that if you're not super rich, then all you get is a Faceless Trainee like Arya.
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:06 AM   #3628
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

X-FACTOR

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 05:20 PM   #3629
Brohemoth
Ring of Famer

Question everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Why doesn't Jon try to get Wun Wun to recruit more giants? I'm not talking about an army, just a handful. Imagine a dozen giants against the wights. The Winterfell siege would be a cakewalk too.
Brohemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:40 PM   #3630
Johnykbr
Ring of Famer

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohemoth View Post
Why doesn't Jon try to get Wun Wun to recruit more giants? I'm not talking about an army, just a handful. Imagine a dozen giants against the wights. The Winterfell siege would be a cakewalk too.
The giants are almost all wiped out. Very few out
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 07:15 PM   #3631
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

http://thechive.com/2016/06/04/intri...tin-17-photos/
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 07:22 PM   #3632
Brohemoth
Ring of Famer

Question everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
The giants are almost all wiped out. Very few out
In the books there were like 100 giants alone in Mance's army, too many for Jon to count. They were alive and doing well. But in the show, it seems everything CGI is endangered.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:57 PM   #3633
Brohemoth
Ring of Famer

Question everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

They have successfully turned Jon into a total puss.

This is the Jon ****ing Snow who battled Karl, Styr, and white walkers. Climbed the wall. The Jon who challenged the Night's King. The Jon who recruited Mance Rayder, the most feared man in the north. He has walked amongst giants, literally. He defended Castle Black against 100,000 wildlings. He wields Valyrian steel. He has a god damn direwolf. He has seen it all and should be the baddest dude in the show.

Now all he does is mumble like a scared boy and can't even look up at the people talking to him. Piece of **** showrunners.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:18 PM   #3634
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter

Quote:

This is the Jon ****ing Snow who battled Karl, Styr, and white walkers. Climbed the wall. The Jon who challenged the Night's King. The Jon who recruited Mance Rayder, the most feared man in the north. He has walked amongst giants, literally. He defended Castle Black against 100,000 wildlings. He wields Valyrian steel. He has a god damn direwolf. He has seen it all and should be the baddest dude in the show.

Now all he does is mumble like a scared boy and can't even look up at the people talking to him. Piece of **** showrunners.
You should try dying and see what kind of hero you turn out to be.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:23 PM   #3635
broncolife
Nut Hugger Detector

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Andy Janovich

Quote:

I agree, they made my favorite character a big Pssy.
broncolife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:39 PM   #3636
broncolife
Nut Hugger Detector

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Andy Janovich

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
You should try dying and see what kind of hero you turn out to be.
I think I would feel even more stronger especially if the person who made it happend is still with me. How many people come back to life, you would think he would feel special. One of the things that pisses me off is Mel sees this miracle and doesnt push the whole prince who is promised thing. Anytime she talks about it, she sounds depressed. They still havent talked to each other since he came back. I guarantee this wont happen in the books because Sansa and Davos are not there. To me, it looks like the show has some agenda to make all the female characters strong so they sacrificed Jon to make Sansa look strong. Just like Hollywood is doing with all the remakes.
Old 06-05-2016, 11:19 PM   #3637
24champ
Obi-Wan Phillips

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandstarter

Jon wants to fight for Winterfell ASAP, and Sansa still wants to do a recruiting tour to amass a bigger army. I didn't feel like he turned into a total puss, but rather that he just seems new to the politics of the North, and Sansa obviously has more knowledge of it. That's all.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 12:47 AM   #3638
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

X-FACTOR

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncolife View Post
I think I would feel even more stronger especially if the person who made it happend is still with me. How many people come back to life, you would think he would feel special. One of the things that pisses me off is Mel sees this miracle and doesnt push the whole prince who is promised thing. Anytime she talks about it, she sounds depressed. They still havent talked to each other since he came back. I guarantee this wont happen in the books because Sansa and Davos are not there. To me, it looks like the show has some agenda to make all the female characters strong so they sacrificed Jon to make Sansa look strong. Just like Hollywood is doing with all the remakes.
As far as she knows, Jon Snow is not a prince. Likewise, she has already met Berrick Dondarrion, who came back to life, and also isn't a prince. As far as she knows, it's just a miracle, nothing more.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:48 AM   #3639
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

X-FACTOR

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Wun Wun is the last of the giants (in the show)...

Last edited by Taco John; 06-06-2016 at 12:53 AM..
Old 06-06-2016, 01:18 AM   #3640
broncolife
Nut Hugger Detector

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Andy Janovich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
As far as she knows, Jon Snow is not a prince. Likewise, she has already met Berrick Dondarrion, who came back to life, and also isn't a prince. As far as she knows, it's just a miracle, nothing more.
She already said Jon was the prince that was promised twice.(Maybe when finds out about R+L=J, she will be happier) She latched on to Stannis being Azor Ahai for alot less. It was a Miracle her God performed from her prayers, you would think she would be happy. Just dont see why she is doing nothing since his return. Look into flames or something. Sansa shouldnt be the one motivating Snow right now it should be Mel.

Last edited by broncolife; 06-06-2016 at 01:20 AM..
Old 06-06-2016, 03:20 AM   #3641
BroncsRule
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
In the show, Mel is always talking about "king's blood" - she's not so concerned about which side of the sheets a boy is born on. Also, a couple episodes back, she clearly declared Jon to be TPWWP to Davos.
BroncsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 06:54 AM   #3642
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jamal Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
She's an incredible schemer and I think what's she's doing here is defeating Cersi L.
Good call. She totally fooled the queen of thorns. Not sure about the high sparrow though. He seems too smart to be fooled by her good girl act.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:56 AM   #3643
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jamal Charles

Quote:

Sansa and John are goofs. They let a 8yr old girl talk to down to them. Only to have Darvos save their asses again. All for 62 men.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:35 AM   #3644
Requiem
The OM's #1 Draft Pick

~ ~ ~

But those 62 Bear Island men are worth 620 mainland fighters according to Lyanna Mormont!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 06:20 PM   #3645
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

John Stark is out of his element. Relax...hes got this.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 08:30 AM   #3646
Brohemoth
Ring of Famer

Question everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Sansa wrote to Littlefinger. Thank you internet.

http://imgur.com/a/p2mfe
Old 06-07-2016, 09:01 AM   #3647
DHallblows
Ring of Famer

scio me nihil scire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jamaal Charles

DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 09:30 AM   #3648
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHallblows View Post
She is awesome!
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:40 AM   #3649
LeftCoastBronco
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Sansa wrote to Littlefinger. Thank you internet.

http://imgur.com/a/p2mfe
So can we now call Littlefinger, "Mr. 62"?
LeftCoastBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 12:05 PM   #3650
TonyR
Franchise Poster

“What did the rose Margaery Tyrell gave Lady Olenna symbolize?”
The rose is the symbol of House Tyrell. By passing that note, Margaery is letting her grandmother know that while it appears she’s been indoctrinated into the High Sparrow’s militant version of the Faith, she’s still a Tyrell of Highgarden. Since Margaery was a child, Lady Olenna has been preparing her to rule — and not the fairy tale version of governance, either. Margaery knows how to use her public image to further a goal while keeping it separate from the backroom machinations necessary for wielding power. In Season 2, Margaery was unfazed by Renly’s inability to consummate their marriage. “Do you want my brother to come in and help?” Margaery asks. “Well, he could get you started?” She understood that the way to secure her family’s hold on power was to produce a male heir; the route taken was of lesser importance than getting there. Margaery is running the same sort of game now, just with higher stakes.
https://theringer.com/ask-the-maeste...7d5#.ca9avbtg9
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote