The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2016, 01:29 AM   #1476
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Why would Negan need to keep Rick around? Kill the leader and less chance of an uprising. Rick has a lot to prove and if given the chance, will do so.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 03:34 AM   #1477
retro
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Why would Negan need to keep Rick around? Kill the leader and less chance of an uprising. Rick has a lot to prove and if given the chance, will do so.
Maybe he figures the group will be more productive and give him more supplies with the leader in tact.
retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 03:47 AM   #1478
Guess Who
Awesomeness

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
My guess is the queer bate Aaron meets Lucile head on.
you are a jerk
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:18 AM   #1479
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
you are a jerk
Clearly but my guess still stands. At least he gets some good wood on the way out.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:54 AM   #1480
Guess Who
Awesomeness

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN

This article seems to think it might be Abraham.

Abraham doesn’t have any more comic book story left. He was supposed to die from an arrow through the eye a few episodes ago. The writers put Denise in his place. Why? Why would they need to keep Abraham alive? Maybe Denise had to take the arrow so Abraham could take the bat.

Abraham certainly isn’t as beloved as the characters listed above, but there’s one more piece of evidence that Cudlitz might be on his way out. Last year, Cudlitz tweeted to Josh McDermitt (Eugene) that he “had a blast working with him.” Yes, past tense. The actor then changed the text to remove the controversial language. Some called it nothing, but I call it a slip. —Elise Taylor

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...-cliffhanger#6

I still think it is Glen. His character no longer seems to be as important as it once was. Maggie is in training by Rick to be a leader and this could spur her on to be the ruthless leader she needs to be.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:45 AM   #1481
jmz313
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Because Negan looks at Rick the same way i do... Biggest sissy in that world. Rick is just painful now. I went to bed praying it was him to die.

Andrew Lincoln needs another go to acting move. That whole wide eyes, panting look once a season is too much. Hasn't he grown a little more numb by now? Carl and everyone else keeps their crap together 1000 times better than Rick. how is he even the leader anymore? He should be in the nursery taking care of Judith.
jmz313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 08:15 AM   #1482
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

I kept waiting for Carol to come hobbling in and kill Neagan and all his people and save the day
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:17 AM   #1483
TimHippo
TheOrangeFanaticFrameJob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Terrell Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
This article seems to think it might be Abraham.

Abraham doesn’t have any more comic book story left. He was supposed to die from an arrow through the eye a few episodes ago. The writers put Denise in his place. Why? Why would they need to keep Abraham alive? Maybe Denise had to take the arrow so Abraham could take the bat.

Abraham certainly isn’t as beloved as the characters listed above, but there’s one more piece of evidence that Cudlitz might be on his way out. Last year, Cudlitz tweeted to Josh McDermitt (Eugene) that he “had a blast working with him.” Yes, past tense. The actor then changed the text to remove the controversial language. Some called it nothing, but I call it a slip. —Elise Taylor

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...-cliffhanger#6

I still think it is Glen. His character no longer seems to be as important as it once was. Maggie is in training by Rick to be a leader and this could spur her on to be the ruthless leader she needs to be.
It seems to me that no one has any idea because they haven't shot the death scene or told any of the cast who dies yet. Both Carl and Maggie have mentioned this.

So there is plenty of time for them to change their mind or ruminate on who to kill for the next couple month till shooting begins. I really think they just have no idea who to kill of and so are procrastinating.

I would just kill off Abraham, Sasha and Eugene at the same time. Abraham is comic relief and the relationship with Sasha is least developed compared to Maggie-Glenn and michione-Rick who are all popular.
TimHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:24 AM   #1484
Brohemoth
Ring of Famer

Question everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Think about it from the Alexandrians' perspective. Rick is the one person they had hope in. Always in control, always with a plan, always confident. A dead leader can create resentment, because he died with his ideas intact. A broken leader can create submission and fear, because both he and his ideas were subdued.
Brohemoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:57 AM   #1485
Johnykbr
Ring of Famer

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

I assume it's either Aaron or Abraham. Aaron all of a sudden popped back in after being nothing for awhile which happens in TV a lot. Abraham should have been killed already so that could be it. Killing Glenn doesn't make sense after the tease last year even though he got it in the comics.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:21 AM   #1486
MamaMia
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewer View Post
Leaving it like this does nothing to stir up interest in the show. I think it hurts the show a lot. Everyone who has any interest in the show now has 6 whole months to wait and see who died, all the while getting used to the idea that it could have been anyone other than Rick and Carl. It won't be a woman, because that would be seriously weak on Negan's part. It will be Abraham, Glenn, Daryl, or Eugene. Can't be the gay guy or there will be a huge riot by the sexually confused segment of America. It won't be Daryl or the show will lose a lot of fans of the female type. If Glenn dies everyone will say, "About time. That guy has been spared far too many times." If Eugene dies, big deal, right? Abraham? He wants to put some babies all up in Sasha, so it would make sense for him to buy it during a make-out session with Lucille. My top two are Abraham and Glenn, in that order. But who cares? 6 months from now any casual fan will have gotten used to the idea of any member of Rick's group getting killed, and when it's finally revealed they'll say, "I knew it. That makes sense." and it won't have near the effect on viewers as showing who was laying there in a puddle of brains, popped-out eyes, and splintered teeth as they gagged their last breath in the dark. Can't show that on tv, though, so it's better to use yet another cheap cliffhanger ending. This episode was so over-hyped all week, and I feel really let down by it. The only good part was the dudes in body armor who picked up Morgan and Carol. Another community to add to the survivors' world. There was far too much filler in this episode. And way too many commercials. I wonder if anyone has ever mentioned that to AMC? Ha.
Well, the finale has generated over 3 pages in this thread that really wasn't all that active before and whether people liked the episode or not everyone is going to speculate and then tune in come season 7. Also, it was going to be either the most watched or second most watched episode of the season, so the extra half hour wasn't for content it was a money grab. New to America?
MamaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:55 AM   #1487
Nickstixx
Mile High til I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis

My guess is that it's Abraham...
Nickstixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:00 AM   #1488
Nickstixx
Mile High til I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Whoever it was they took two good shots and rose back up so they are pretty tough
Exactly what my initial thoughts were. Which is why I believe it is Abraham. If Daryl were to be hit, he was already injured, so I bet he would stay down. Glenn is crying his eyes out, so the same situation there. Abraham was the one that kind of stood up to say "pick me" and I think he is the toughest one of them all.

I think I saw another one of your posts where you said you were waiting for Carol to come limping in and wipe them all out... haha! I was thinking the same thing as well... would have been hilarious.
Nickstixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:33 AM   #1489
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

That was awesome!!
Just got to watch it today, and it was great! I am ok with the cliffhanger, it makes for speculation and guesswork which is the fun of tv watching.

Im guessing Abe or Eugene as well, or one of the girls other than Maggie. But either way Im good.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:46 AM   #1490
jmz313
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstixx View Post
Exactly what my initial thoughts were. Which is why I believe it is Abraham. If Daryl were to be hit, he was already injured, so I bet he would stay down. Glenn is crying his eyes out, so the same situation there. Abraham was the one that kind of stood up to say "pick me" and I think he is the toughest one of them all.

I think I saw another one of your posts where you said you were waiting for Carol to come limping in and wipe them all out... haha! I was thinking the same thing as well... would have been hilarious.
while i think it will end up being Abraham.... I think that is way too much thought put into it. they shot it like that for effect.... not to give the viewer clues. they probably don't even know who they killed off yet. Maybe they have some contracts to settle first...lol.
jmz313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:41 AM   #1491
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

Tebowtaur

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

I think the first person shot they use throughout the episode reveals who it was.

This shot shows the point of view shot from inside the van, my guess its the same point of view and same person, who is beat by Negan.

Notice the head at the bottom, so this means the person was at the back or middle of the van when it is opened up. Which means it is not Daryl, as he is the first one out.

It is either glenn or michone. Both of them were in the middle / back of van when it is opened up. Thing is, the shot from above, could be daryl or glenns hair.

So Michoene would be my final guess based on what i have seen.

Last edited by ShaneFalco; 04-06-2016 at 06:44 AM..
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:48 AM   #1492
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

I'm cool with Glenn taking the Louisville to the dome. For a character that started out as a crafty pizza delivery boy he sure has devolved to a whiny bish. His woman has more balls than him at this point.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:25 AM   #1493
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
I'm cool with Glenn taking the Louisville to the dome. For a character that started out as a crafty pizza delivery boy he sure has devolved to a whiny bish. His woman has more balls than him at this point.
When/where/how has Glenn been a "whiny bish"? If you've actually watched the show, and understand what you're watching, Glenn's character has pretty much done the opposite of "devolve".
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:04 AM   #1494
Requiem
The OM's #1 Draft Pick

~ ~ ~

If they get rid of Michonne I'd be so sad. She's gorgeous.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:39 AM   #1495
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I hope it's not Abraham. He's one of the toughest and funniest characters in the show. He's also got the best lines.

"There is a vast ocean of **** you people don't know **** about."

"We're heading down **** creek with no paddles and our mouth's wide open"
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:05 AM   #1496
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Siemian!

I hope it's Eugene or Aaron
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:42 AM   #1497
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

Tebowtaur

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

its none of them, its someone who was inside the van. Eugene, Aaron, and Abraham were not in the van
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:07 AM   #1498
TimHippo
TheOrangeFanaticFrameJob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Terrell Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmz313 View Post
while i think it will end up being Abraham.... I think that is way too much thought put into it. they shot it like that for effect.... not to give the viewer clues. they probably don't even know who they killed off yet. Maybe they have some contracts to settle first...lol.
They haven't even shot the killing scenes yet. The cast themselves do not know who dies so there plenty of time for the producers to decide:change their mind o who to kill off.
TimHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:09 AM   #1499
Guess Who
Awesomeness

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
I hope it's not Abraham. He's one of the toughest and funniest characters in the show. He's also got the best lines.

"There is a vast ocean of **** you people don't know **** about."

"We're heading down **** creek with no paddles and our mouth's wide open"
I like Abraham too

kc sucks
Old 04-06-2016, 01:05 PM   #1500
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

I wouldn't say definitively that's it's a vanner but based upon the posted screen shots and observations it likely is. Based upon the the evidence it's likely glenn as well.